Couldn't Have Happened To A More Deserving Fellow

Now you are insulting scum by comparing Murdoch to it..

What's next? You going to bring down the good name of "asshole" by referring to Brietbart as one?

How many people know the name of the president of CBS? I don't even though CBS is responsible for using forged documents to influence a US presidential election. How many people know the names of the executives in CBS, PBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, the LA Times, the Boston Globe, or the Washington Post? We all know the CEO of FOX though don't we? We are all victims of the left wing's never ending quest to eliminate free speech and bring the media back to what libs think is the normal state of affairs, one sided news. I see people saying they hate Murdoch just because they were indoctrinated to hate what George Soros told them to hate. Talk about lock-step mind-numbed robots. The left today is completely vacant of independent thought.

How many people know the name of the president of CBS? I don't even though CBS is responsible for using forged documents to influence a US presidential election. How many people know the names of the executives in CBS, PBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, the LA Times, the Boston Globe, or the Washington Post? We all know the CEO of FOX though don't we? We are all victims of the left wing's never ending quest to eliminate free speech and bring the media back to what libs think is the normal state of affairs, one sided news. I see people saying they hate Murdoch just because they were indoctrinated to hate what George Soros told them to hate. Talk about lock-step mind-numbed robots. The left today is completely vacant of independent thought.

You are a lying sack of flaming shit. CBS didn't know at the time that the documents were not the originals. You also failed to mention that the facts of their allegations were true.

HAHAHAHA!! George Soros huh? And just how did he speak to us. He doesn't own a paper or TV station. OK, now it's time for your post using the Alinsky name...

It's so amazing how you have that knee jerk reaction. It's become automatic to you and very funny to me. But, BTW, you're no victim, you just like to think of yourself as one.

Are you a Murdoch Apologist?

Now you are insulting scum by comparing Murdoch to it..

What's next? You going to bring down the good name of "asshole" by referring to Brietbart as one?

Don't take it too personally. I'm sure he wasn't referring to you.

Wouldn't it be nice to see Ailes dragged down by Rupert's fall, too?

I know it's just wishful thinking, but still...

You are a lying sack of flaming shit. CBS didn't know at the time that the documents were not the originals. You also failed to mention that the facts of their allegations were true.

did murdoch know?

Oh, that explains why Rather had to leave.

HAHAHAHA!! George Soros huh? And just how did he speak to us. He doesn't own a paper or TV station. OK, now it's time for your post using the Alinsky name...

It's so amazing how you have that knee jerk reaction. It's become automatic to you and very funny to me. But, BTW, you're no victim, you just like to think of yourself as one.

:lol:

Wouldn't it be nice to see Ailes dragged down by Rupert's fall, too?

I know it's just wishful thinking, but still...

See, that's the problem with the left.... you don't care about legal and illegal, you just want to shut up any station that doesn't march lock step with your Messiah.

Why do you hate freedom, Erik?

You know, I seriously can't imagine what it's like to be to be angry at a fellow human being to the degree displayed in many posts against the Billionaire Tyrant. It just sounds like a number of you are so bitter again RM. I really don't understand that. I oppose people I disagree with. I may not like a person very much but I try to wish my enemies good. I don't want them put in prison. I don't want them dead. I don't even really consider them my enemies for all intensive purposes of the word.

What is it about Rupert Murdoch that would allow you to corrupt yourselves enough to have such bitterness and rage against him? Tell me please.

I sincerely doubt Murdock is involved in the day to day operations of his media outlets.

That being said he is the captain of his conglmerate empire, and he does set the standards of behavior.

In an honorable society he'd fall on his sword, but this clearly isn't an honorable society, is it?

When our leaders screw up, it doesn't ruin them and drive them out of the company of good folks, they get book deals, their talk shows and live off their imfamy.

Of course in Mudock's case, he hardly needs such petty bennies, does he?

Media monopolies? BAAAAAAAAAAD idea.

Doesn't surprise me one bit that the GOP pushed for them to be allowed, nor that the Dems didn't fight against them tooth and nail, either.

Democracy is dead folks.

Long live the shamocratic oligarchy

Wagers on when FOXNEWS goes down? They're pretty much living on borrowed time, aren't they? How long can they keep the shit off themselves now that it's REALLY hit the fan? Kinda of puts a new perspective on Beck's bailout, eh?

Forum List

Back