Could you protect yourself without the police?

I'm age 63 and have so far. The only time I notify the police is when I'm a victim of vandalism on my vehicle, or house. That way, I've started a 'paper trail' in case I have to put a hurt on the perps if I catch them.
The average American will be a victim of some sort of crime at least, 4x in their life.
i'm right behind you in age, where i live a 911 call can bring rescue in about an hour.

not in my state.

This is a different kind of state. I am not talking about your administrative subregion.

And yes, in your administrative subregion you are subjugated under the established law.

Wow, what a stupid thing to say.

What a non-substantive response.

Come back when you want to have an intellectual discussion on the pros and cons.

"Intellectual discussion" of some juvenile nonsense with someone obviously suffering from an arrested-development fear of authority issue, and an undoubtedly well-deserved inferiority complex? Why don't you "get some guys" and have them take you to a shrink instead of wasting time like every other headcase who insists his mental misfirings be taken seriously?

suffering from an arrested-development fear of authority issue

If you are not fearful or at least untrustworthy of the authorities, then you are living in a fools paradise.

Forum List

Back