Could You Live In The Kingdom?

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Bible speaks of Christ's eventual return to establish His millennial kingdom on the earth with its headquarters in Jerusalem. It is stated that His Law will go forth from Zion.

We are told that when God was the head of the Israelites that He imposed His Law upon them. It was a moral Law and quite strict and exacted punishments for lawbreakers. For instance: A man and woman caught in the act of adultery were to be stoned to death. I would wager that with such a severe punishment, there were very few instances of adultery. In His kingdom, I would also expect that the marriage between one man and one woman would be the norm with same-sex marriages strictly forbidden. Actually, homosexuality would most probably garner the death penalty.

My question is: Do you think you could function on a daily basis under the Law of God?

The Bible speaks of Christ's eventual return to establish His millennial kingdom on the earth with its headquarters in Jerusalem. It is stated that His Law will go forth from Zion.

We are told that when God was the head of the Israelites that He imposed His Law upon them. It was a moral Law and quite strict and exacted punishments for lawbreakers. For instance: A man and woman caught in the act of adultery were to be stoned to death. I would wager that with such a severe punishment, there were very few instances of adultery. In His kingdom, I would also expect that the marriage between one man and one woman would be the norm with same-sex marriages strictly forbidden. Actually, homosexuality would most probably garner the death penalty.

My question is: Do you think you could function on a daily basis under the Law of God?
-------------------------- think that's the Old Testament in'it HBeing ??

In the New there would be no sex, we would all be brothers in his kingdom. We would know everything we'd need to know so there would be no schools. We would never be sick or grow old so there would be no hospitals. No games of war, no Nintendo, nothing to do but sing the Praises of God.

It would totally suck.

-------------------------- think that's the Old Testament in'it HBeing ??

Yes. Pretty much so.

Forum List

Back