Could Trump implode BEFORE Cleveland?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Yesterday he implied the twice elected President of the US may be complicit in a terrorist attack, and claimed the terrorist was born in "Afghan." And the latter was actually from his campaign's PREPARED text.

I mean forget last week's "Mexican Judge" from Indiana. The guy may be going for the brass bull here.

I realize Mitch and Paul have handed over their balls to the guy, but at some point doesn't he become purely a parody?

Yesterday he implied the twice elected President of the US may be complicit in a terrorist attack, and claimed the terrorist was born in "Afghan." And the latter was actually from his campaign's PREPARED text.

I mean forget last week's "Mexican Judge" from Indiana. The guy may be going for the brass bull here.

I realize Mitch and Paul have handed over their balls to the guy, but at some point doesn't he become purely a parody?

Think we could be that lucky?

Think we could be that lucky?
I have no idea. I'm sure the gop will not rewrite the rules to make sure he can't win on the first ballot.

But, how can it be that a presumptive nominee can be taken as a serious person when he implies the current, and twice legally elected, President is a terrorist?

He's got a right to say it. But at some point, doesn't the natl media, if not his own party, have to call bullshit?

Trump does speak for millions of Americans

What he says is what most of his supporters deeply believe.

As a candidate, he's capable of doing himself in at any time.

It's probably reasonable to suspect the Dems are going to hold their juiciest stuff on him until after the convention and he's all official.
I hate to point this out but 'doing himself in' is the reason why he is the GOP nominee!

As a candidate, he's capable of doing himself in at any time.

It's probably reasonable to suspect the Dems are going to hold their juiciest stuff on him until after the convention and he's all official.
I hate to point this out but 'doing himself in' is the reason why he is the GOP nominee!
Holy crap, now THERE'S an interesting thought.

you guys are so wrapped up in the failings of a failed candidate on the GOP side, you will find yourself voting for a failed candidate on the DEM side.

And another 4 to 8 years will go by with more poverty, more debt, more deaths and a greater national divide.

:lol: bendog

Where do you get your news/info from? :lol:
You missed it, kid? Hiding under your blankie again?
nah...he is just well aware that Trump is an off the cuff speaker...and when you speak opff the cuff, it is easy for your words to be taken out of context.

You know.....like Joe the Plumber and the "spread the wealth" thing.....and Joe Biden and the "they want you in chains" thing.....and Pelosi and the old "the CIA lied to congress"......

You guys jerk off looking for his misteps when talking off the cuff.

I actually find it entertaining to watch you guys. Especially you, dog.

He reminds me of Sarah Palin, always on the verge of exploding into a million pieces. Though Sarah seems like a cleaner person. Trump is a sweating nasty jerk.
About as nasty as Bill Cosby Clinton jizz all over Monica Lewinsky dress.

I dunno that I find it entertaining for a presumptive nominee to insinuate a sitting Potus is a terrorist. It's something new, I'll grant you that.
the key word being "insinuate"....

if you have to throw in the word "insinuate" it pretty much speaks volumes.

A GOP politician can say anything and a devout democrat such as yourself can find a way to show what it may "insinuate".....

you guys are so wrapped up in the failings of a failed candidate on the GOP side, you will find yourself voting for a failed candidate on the DEM side.

And another 4 to 8 years will go by with more poverty, more debt, more deaths and a greater national divide.

And had the GOP base not gone Full Retard and nominated a moron, perhaps that wouldn't happen.

I dunno that I find it entertaining for a presumptive nominee to insinuate a sitting Potus is a terrorist. It's something new, I'll grant you that.
the key word being "insinuate"....

if you have to throw in the word "insinuate" it pretty much speaks volumes.

A GOP politician can say anything and a devout democrat such as yourself can find a way to show what it may "insinuate".....
JFC, idiot. I voted for the pos in the primary. LOL

Forum List

Back