HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
The Dead Sea Scrolls allowed us to see how words were utilized in their age (days) not ours. "Day" sometimes referred to periods of time as in an era or "age of".
source:The Ages of The World 4Q180-181
creation days-the world has gone through 6 ages in creating order from it's chaos not 6000 years with
The 7th(Sheva) Day(Age) rest.

So can the term "Sons of Day" referring to Baal and Morning Star worship also be about their age(era)?

More Sources -Scrolls:
The portions of light & darkness 4Q186

More stuff on sons of day besides the Bible can be found in the scrolls:
The master addressing the
'Sons of Dawn' ('sons of the pit'-[death worshipers]
I guess similar to the term sons of perdition)
is in (4Q298)
it's an address to all sons of Dawn to return to the path of Life.

The sons of Dawn are also mentioned in:
4Q434 FR1 To change lest he be destroyed by the hands of his enemies.

These children of the Morning Star age are also referred to as the following;
An Aramaic Apocalypse" 4Q246 part2
"The Son of God he will be proclaimed (or proclaim himself) and the son of the most high they will call him....They will reign for years on the earth & they will trample all. People will trample people
(THIS has Happened in the Name of the Church of the morning star-Rev 22:16)

This is why the legend of YeruShalem becoming city of Shalom is when the
Night(Evening Star) overturns the Day (morning star). Similarly in Islam this is called "the Night" Ascension (Al Isra) when Night (Evening Star) ascends to the city in his name (YeruSHALEM) there will be peace.
(they are required to listen to the
Evening Star-Sura 2:98)
Hence why they say Imam Mahdi carries the name of Allah
(Al-Laila=Night) just as we say Moshiach carries the name of HaShem.

Therefore we can conclude who that enemy of the sons of Day is in 4Q434 FR1.
It's an age old polarity struggle between the
Baal and Shalem worshipers.
This conclusion signifying the age of morning star (sun symbol) worship being over turned by the Evening Star Age (moon symbol). Unless they change their death cultism nonsense they will be destroyed by that same teaching instilled in their enemies belief that they are rewarded in death.
Oh the Irony!

Last edited:
SUN AND HARVEST seed worship=
son(who taught physical light worship) and his sow your seeds church scam.
The great golden bull idol, how appropriate.

I think the word worship is mistaken by many.
The word used in Torah is "Bind in" and "Reflect". Meaning emulate and manifest aka become binded in that Essence of Shalem (to become complete-whole-stable).
In other words to be all you could and should be. The term Malakh (reflection-messenger) and terms like son of God or Son of man the words "Son of" means reflections of.
Thus Moshiach is the top (arch) Reflection (malakh) of Shalem as being all one could and should be as the head of the hosts(head priest) who are reflecting and manifesting that (righteous) nature also. This also called son of man (top reflection of that achievement of man-to be all one could and should be). In fact son of man is in the name of Shalem, hence also in the name of Moshiach, which previously I explained why people don't see it. Transliteration changed from Canaanite language to Hebrew & our English version of the word you see today.
You see the end prefix of a name means
" Son of" and Shalem's prefix was "Man".
This is why when they say David called 2 of his sons after Shalem. So Solo"mon" is named after Shalem's actual name ending in "MN".
Hence Shalem is the completion and wholeness of MAN=Evolution.
Your ancestors worshiped the physical light of the sun, mine "binded" in the evolution of man. Ironically which your ancestors were always HINDERing AND ADVERSARY TO just as you are in nature on the forum.
And what does your nature bring here?
You lower them to your destructive bitter behavior thus level, like the "crabs in the crab bucket syndrome".
So MAN thwarts his evolution while nature evolves further to spit out what is not keeping up with the process. So you wonder why nature can be so cruel, when it is your choice to live this way, bringing each other down instead of up and out that crab bucket you made your home.

Last edited:
I think the word worship is mistaken by many.
The word used in Torah is "Bind in" and "Reflect". Meaning emulate and manifest aka become binded in that Essence of Shalem (to become complete-whole-stable).
In other words to be all you could and should be. The term Malakh (reflection-messenger) and terms like son of God or Son of man the words "Son of" means reflections of.
Thus Moshiach is the top (arch) Reflection (malakh) of Shalem as being all one could and should be as the head of the hosts(head priest) who are reflecting and manifesting that (righteous) nature also. This also called son of man (top reflection of that achievement of man-to be all one could and should be). In fact son of man is in the name of Shalem, hence also in the name of Moshiach, which previously I explained why people don't see it. Transliteration changed from Canaanite language to Hebrew & our English version of the word you see today.
You see the end prefix of a name means
" Son of" and Shalem's prefix was "Man".
This is why when they say David called 2 of his sons after Shalem. So Solo"mon" is named after Shalem's actual name ending in "MN".
Hence Shalem is the completion and wholeness of MAN=Evolution.
Your ancestors worshiped the physical light of the sun, mine "binded" in the evolution of man. Ironically which your ancestors were always HINDERing AND ADVERSARY TO just as you are in nature on the forum.
And what does your nature bring here?
You lower them to your destructive bitter behavior thus level, like the "crabs in the crab bucket syndrome".
So MAN thwarts his evolution while nature evolves further to spit out what is not keeping up with the process. So you wonder why nature can be so cruel, when it is your choice to live this way, bringing each other down instead of up and out that crab bucket you made your home.

That's right your not suppose to say God or Yahweh. How are you suppose to call on the name of the Lord?

I would tend to think Michael that just like Morning/Mourning star has two distinct meanings slight spelling differences but they both convey the deeper meanings that Son/Sun also conveys the same thing like they are sons of the day/star or they are followers or sons of the SUN Day worshippers....Deeper meaning double sided....Interesting and meaningfull no matter which way it is looked at....

I would tend to think Michael that just like Morning/Mourning star has two distinct meanings slight spelling differences but they both convey the deeper meanings that Son/Sun also conveys the same thing like they are sons of the day/star or they are followers or sons of the SUN Day worshippers....Deeper meaning double sided....Interesting and meaningfull no matter which way it is looked at....

Right Jesus is the Sun of God or the Son of God.
Even in your first book, Joseph dreams he is worshipped by the sun (father) moon (mother) and 11 stars (brothers) and boy did his brothers get mad. Didn't Abrahams father Tetrah have 12 statues too? 12 tribes , 12 apostles, 12 zodiac signs, 12 months, 12 hours day, 12 hours night. Moses the Ram and Jesus the fish, Pisces.
Jesus tells the apostles to look for the man carrying the water bucket, Aquarius. Follow him.

Whole mess of issues with them deeming him son of God.
1)they mean it literal to compete with similar deities.
2)they are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star suroasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal.
3) they never say who this god -father is.
However, we see through archelogical finds that the stories on Jesus are actually of Baal through the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets housed now in the Brittish Museum. Baal=the father of
Morning Star (Rev 22:16 Jesus) the son as in Baals Mythology.
Which brings us to
4) Hecs this god's only Begotren don and Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however that Baal's only son is the Morning Star (Jesus claimed to be)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.

David claimed to be the begotten son of Shalem thus naming his 2 sons after Shalem.

It's literally like Night and Day. :)

I forgot to add;
ALSO SIMILAR to the Shalem becoming Shalom legend in the Holy city: Besides
Al Isra -the Night Journey the
Koran also has this legend in:
Sura:36:37. And a sign for them is the "Night"(Evening Star=Archangel Michael), which will strip the "Day" (Sun God known as Bel /Satan or Morning Star known as Lucifer).

They also have many verses on this NIGHT OF POWER that match Danielsvision of the Night description of son of man coming out of or with the hosts of malkhs (clouds) that Theslonians repeats by the call of the archangel.
see:
Laylat al-Qadr (the Night Of Power)

In the name of God, the Beneficent the Merciful

Indeed We sent it [the Holy Quran] down on the Night of Power.

What will convey to you what the Night of Power is like!

Better is the Night of Power than a thousand months

in that Night the angels (messengers reflecting righteousness) and the Spirit descend (come to their gathering for the procession)

by the permission of their Lord (king) for every affair.

Peace it is, till the "break of dawn".

[Quran, Chapter 97]

Also forgot example source for a man named "Night" mentioned throughout the scrolls:
FR.2i(4Q418,FR43)

Book of Rev talks about the overturning of the morning star worship as well.
Revelation 18:23

"And the light of a lamp (Jesus the Luciferous 'light of this world')
shall shine in thee no more; and the voice of bridegroom (Jesus) and bride (his church) shall be heard in thee nomore; for thy merchants were the great men of the earth, and all nations were deceived by thy sorcery."

Remember it's the Dew of the Night (Evening Star) not the Day (Morning Star) that flows down to the Bride.
The Hasidic discourse on the Song of Songs 5:2 by Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh.
The Song of Songs CANT.5:2

"I am asleep, yet my heart is awake, the voice of my beloved beats, open to me, my sister, my companion, my dove, my perfect one, for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with droplets of Night."

The Rabbi's commentary:

In order for the "dew" to permeate all souls and beings, small "droplets" (concentrated drops) of "dew" must flow down the "locks" of the Groom to his bride. The property of might is called "Night'', for it -causes a contraction of light (eliminates darkness and pain by diffusing light into the world).

This Night however, is the means for conveying droplets of dew through the "locks" to the world, bringing with it the dawn of redemption - ultimate peace and freedom from all lower nights of exile.

"For my head is filled with dew" - Dew is symbolic of the gift of divine revelation that does not require arousal from below; for it comes from such a hidden and transcendent source that no effort of created beings can possibly reach.

Last edited:
Right now History channel is going through all the Mike Night web sites: visions of the future, transhumanist, technology, and extended life advances,brain initiative, etc that were all mentioned in the scrolls like the portion I just posted tonight:
*example source for a man named "Night" mentioned throughout the scrolls:
FR.2i(4Q418,FR43)

Also found (fallen into my lap) tonight a verse to help this topic subject(that Christians plagerise).
I forgot about David being after the Manner of Melchizedek the high priest of Shalem -Psalms 110:4

...the world has gone through 6 ages in creating order from it's chaos not 6000 years...

In analyzing the lunacy of the Old and New Testament one must not be delusional. The idiotic, racist ancient jews who for the most part plagiarized assorted available mythology and drafted the Old Testament stated that Yahweh-Elohiym created the UNIVERSE at 9 AM October 23, 4004 BCE, or Trishi 1, 3760 BCE. That is it. IF you believe that you are insane, if you try to rationalize out of that, you are disputing the "sacred" bullshit documents. It really is as simple as that.

More "NIGHT" Sources (if only snouts had sources and backing and made educated points instead of flaming posts)....

Jesus image on the cross is stolen from Mithraism, Mithras principle enemy is; �Night�.
Jesus claimed to be the Morning Star and thief of the Night.
Night verses:
(Isaiah 21:4) : The NIGHT which my soul desired, the time of "redemption" (in Hebrew: HaShev), He made it a fear and terror for me.

Isaiah 21:11 "Watchman.... How far away is the Night?"

"In a dream, in a vision of the Night.... Then He opens the ears of men...that He may turn man aside from his conduct" (Job 33:16,17).

(Daniel 7:13-14).
"In the �Night visions� sometimes translated as [in the vision of the Night], I beheld the likeness of a human being who came with the clouds of heaven... and he was given... an everlasting dominion which will never pass away"

The exact phrase �visions of the Night� is found in Genesis 46:2 and has to do with God revealing things directly to Jacob.

Psalm 16:7-11
7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel; yea, in the Night seasons, my reins instruct me.

For a thousand years in your sight
are like a day that has just gone by,
or like a watch �In the Night.�
(Psalm 90:4)

Among the songs with which the first seder concludes is "Vayehi ba-Chatzi ha-Laiylah"

The Torah describes the Night of the Exodus as leil shimurim --.
Our sages explain that it is "a Night that from the six days of creation has been anticipated" (Rosh ha-Shanah 11b).
In other words, at the moment time was created this Night was cast as a time of ge'ulah and gilui shechinah.
So when we say keep the �seventh� (SHEVA) day holy in rememberence of my name it makes sense as this anticipated NIGHT.

Surely We will make to descend on you a weighty Word. Surely the rising by Night is the firmest way to tread and the best corrective of speech. (corrects missinterpretations)
Quran: Laylat al-Qadr (the Night Of Power) 092.000 The NightVerse: 001 to 021
In these verses Allah told His Beloved: Rise to pray in the Night except a little (73:1)
Surely We will make to descend on you a weighty Word. Surely "the rising by Night" is the firmest way to tread and the best corrective of speech. (73, 1-5) (corrects missinterpretations)
Similarly in The Tanakh we see Michael (in Dan 12:1-4)is the one rising hence called the (rising)Evening Star who best knows these truth (corrective speech)-Dan 10:21.

Koran: Sura:36:37. �And a sign for them is the �Night�(Archangel Michael), which will strip the �Day� (Sun God known as Bel /Satan or Morning Star known as Lucifer)�
This is similar to the Jewish tradition on how Jerusalem became known as the city of peace, when the Night removes the Day there will be peace is how Shalem becomes Shalom.

Dead sea scrolls:The Book of Giants in the Scrolls 4Q530
"Then Ohiyah, his brother confessed and said before the Giants I too saw a wonder in my dream of "NIGHT" . Behold the ruler of heaven descended to earth"
Bible:
�When NIGHT is Given Light to witness to everyone, God's Glory".
Fr. 2I (=4Q 418, Fr. 43)
(..?Through?..)�Night�, he meditates on the approaching mystery and studies it always. Then you will know truth and injustice, wisdom from folly......then you will know differences between good and evil relating to their deeds.
For the God of Knowledge is the foundation of truth, and through the approaching mystery he sets part his foundation the work of (his hands?) and in Pure �Understanding� were revealed the secrets of his �Thoughts�..... (Later says:)And you will understand the begining of your reward at the memorial of the �time to come�.....Vision from the meditation.....(etc)
The Fatima:An entity speaking to three children at Fatima, Portugal ( Lucia, Francisco, and Jacinta ) on the thirteen day of each month from May 13, 1917 to October 13, 1917
�When you see "a Night" illuminated by an unknown light(i.e.truth and Knowledge), know this is the great sign from God that the chastisement of the world for its many transgressions is at hand through war, famine, persecution of the Church and of the Holy Father."

4Q299 F.5
(...light)s of the stars for a memorial of His name(is this Representing the name�NIGHT�?....)(...hidden)
things of the mysteries of Light and the ways of Darkness
(...) (...) the times of heat with the periods (of cold....)
(... the new period) and the coming of �Night� (...) (...reveal)
the origins of things (...).

4Q4L7 Frag. 2 (+ 4Q418) Col. 1 1[ . . . ] you are one who understands [ . . . ] 2[ . . . ] the wonderful secrets [ . . . fearful things you will master . . . ] 3[ . . . **why things are and how they are*** . . . ] 4[ . . . why] 5[things are and why they continue to be ] 6[ . . . through Night meditate on the secret] of why things are and investigate it at all times, and then you will know truth and evil, wisdom 7[and falsehood . . . Consider the wicked in al1 their ways, with all their punishments throughout the world eras and the eternal punishment 8and then you will know the difference between good [and evil] deeds, for the God of knowledge is the confidant of Truth, and in the secret of the way things are 9He has made plain its basis [ . . . ] what is its nature and the governing principle of its deeds 10for every [ . . . ] He kas made plain to the mind of every [man] how to live by 11the nature of His understanding; and He has made plain [ . . . ] and by the faculty of understanding [He revealed] the enigmas of His purpose with blameless conduct [in all] His deeds. Inquire into these things at all times, give careful thought to al1 13their effects, and then you will know [eternal] glory with His wonderful secrets and His mighty deeds.

Nostradamus: C2, Q41
The large mastiff (Church officials) will howl at "Night",
When the great pontiff (POPE) changes his abode(position).
C:3 Q:30
He who is said to be lanced by a sword (similar as Revelations 13 Beast)
Would have carried away the Prize from the �One Greater than He� (SHILOH-one who�s right it is?)
NIGHT�s six will take grudge to his(the Beast�s) Bed (what he laid rest for us)
Without his armour, he(the Beast) will suddenly be surprised.

Centurie 1
"de nuit" by NIGHT
"secret estude" Secret Study
sortant de=coming out of
qui n'est � croire vain=which is not vain to believe

C3:Q91
The tree which had long been dead and withered (Branch of David),
In one called Night, it will come to grow green again:
The Cronian (Old Lady=Vatican) King (POPE) sick, Prince(Michael) with club foot ,
Feared by his enemies he will make his sail (PLANS) bound.

***C5:Q83
Those who will have undertaken to subvert,
An unparalleled realm, powerful and invincible:
They will act through deceit,
Night's three to warn,
When the greatest one will read his Bible at the table.

Evidence of the influence of Night in our religious circles:
On the Learning Channel they had a modern
Jewish Wedding from a Philadelphia broadcast company called Banyon.
The Rabbi was a woman.
But here's the interesting part, her robe was a Night theme and in the ceremony the couple praised Night.
Not the nightime but praised Night like Christians praise Jesus.
I thought this might be a fluke, but then again in the reception one of the men read a speach where he too included Night in praise and in prayer.

Outside of normal prophecy text;

In MANY prophetic songs: Like: ***Wake, awake, for Night is flying,
The Watchmen on the heights are crying,
Awake Jerusalem, at last!
-Philipp Nicolai, 1556-1608
(adapted and harmized by J.S. Bach)
In prophetic Poems: "To see God only, I go out of sight:
And to scape stormy days, I choose
An everlasting Night."
--- John Donne
In spiritual writtings:
Using a Pen Name; Novalis (meaning newly sown earth)
was a spiritualist, and known lucid dreamer.
His hymns match a bit to dead sea scrolls revelation of the NIGHt.
But more Ironic is it also matches what Sages say about the dew of Night and Might=Night.
Novalis was the pen name of Georg Philipp Friedrich Freiherr (Baron) von 'Hardenberg' (1772-1801), he wrote an interesting prophetic Hymn that people might recognize if read through depth and knowledge and the capitalization of NIGHT is noticed(meaning a persons Name) compared to the portions which that same word (meaning night time) is lower case.
He was born to a deeply pious Moravian family, which practiced a form of religion called Pietism. Pietists was members of a sect whose members valued deep inner mystical religious experiences that influenced Novalis' work.

BEFORE all the wondrous shows of the widespread space around him, what living, sentient thing loves not the all-joyous light, with its colors, its rays and undulations, its gentle omnipresence in the form of the wakening Day? The giant-world of the unresting constellations inhales it as the innermost soul of life, and floats dancing in its azure flood; the sparkling, ever-tranquil stone, the thoughtful, imbibing plant, and the wild, burning multiform beast inhales it; but more than all, the lordly stranger with the sense-filled eyes, the swaying walk, and the sweetly closed, melodious lips. Like a king over earthly nature, it rouses every force to countless transformations, binds and unbinds innumerable alliances, hangs its heavenly form around every earthly substance. Its presence alone reveals the marvelous splendor of the kingdoms of the world.
Aside I turn to the holy, unspeakable, mysterious Night. Afar lies the world, sunk in a deep grave; waste and lonely is its place. In the chords of the bosom blows a deep sadness. I am ready to sink away in drops of dew, and mingle with the ashes.-- The distances of memory, the wishes of youth, the dreams of childhood, the brief joys and vain hopes of a whole long life, arise in gray garments, like an evening vapor after the sunset. In other regions the light has pitched its joyous tents. What if it should never return to its children, who wait for it with the faith of innocence?
What springs up all at once so sweetly boding in my heart, and stills the soft air of sadness? Dost thou also take a pleasure in us, dark Night? What holdest thou under thy mantle, that with hidden power affects my soul? Precious balm drips from thy hand out of its bundle of poppies. Thou upliftest the heavy-laden wings of the soul. Darkly and inexpressibly are we moved: joy-startled, I see a grave face that, tender and worshipful, inclines toward me, and, amid manifold entangled locks(truncated way way long

My suggestion is for you to see a shrink, you would be good to do a total brain cleaning, start fresh. Join Scientology. Get clear.

But isn't that a double negative being your recommendation is coming from you?
Thanks for the compliment.

In short Penelope just called Christianity insane, because they post 300 verses that have nothing to do with their point.
;-)

It is always the kNight in shining armour that saves the damsel in distress but with regards for Penelope she is as far from a damsel as a women can get and it has been probably a very very long time she has worn a dress( so no dis tress)... Lol...

Well I left out the Celtic lore on
"the Night" of the Long Knives, even though the tale of the Knight pulling out the truth sword in the stone(knowledge of things) is pretty much Judaic like in Dan 10:21 revisited-reworded.
Trump was right, it get's real tiring with all this winning. *L*.

More missed sources for Shalem =
Evening Star (Night)
[Michael rising]

Hengstenberg, one of the foremost German Bible scholars of the nineteenth century, argues at great length to that effect in his Christology and Commentary on the Apocalypse that the Archangel Michael is the Moshiach of the Bible.
A strong case for this position is also made in the Imperial Bible Dictionary, edited by the British Bible scholar Fairbairn.

Forum List

Back