Could Hobby Lobby Ruling Extend To Cause Problems For GLBT Americans?

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
There are some now thinking that the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Hobby Lobby could extend to possibly exclude GLBT groups by some businesses. Even Justice Ginsburg believes it could be possible. And given the anti-Gay climate that runs rampant like a high fever in most Conservative circles, it could unfortunately happen. But that's the price one has to pay, unfortunately, when we have a Conservative Supreme Court that believes in siding with those who would take away citizen's rights. Remember that they have also recently ruled to allow people to protest right close to abortion clinics, a first also.

Why LGBT Americans Are Leery of Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby Ruling | Advocate.com

i-honestly-dont-give-a-fuck.jpg

I hope so then you can whine some more about you poor poor pitiful selves

and notice they aren't all just Americans, they have a title in front of them...gay americans

how special

Last edited:
This is a great article. To read a bit more on what I am talking about in this thread, be sure to also check out the next to the last paragraph. That's not to say that it Will happen but the door seems to have been left cracked just enough to unfortunately allow for the possibility of it. And the writer of this article is entirely correct in that the U.S. Supreme Court doesn't help humans anymore it helps Business. But then isn't that what the Conservative philosophy is all about. Big Business Wins -- ordinary people lose!

Opinion: Court helps companies, not humans - CNN.com

It will protect businesses from being forced to provide them ceremonial services they can easily get elsewhere, like photographers and bakers.

This is a great article. To read a bit more on what I am talking about in this thread, be sure to also check out the next to the last paragraph. That's not to say that it Will happen but the door seems to have been left cracked just enough to unfortunately allow for the possibility of it. And the writer of this article is entirely correct in that the U.S. Supreme Court doesn't help humans anymore it helps Business. But then isn't that what the Conservative philosophy is all about. Big Business Wins -- ordinary people lose!

You aren't getting the message. No one but other gay people care. Not only that, but normals have had a gut full of gay. If gays are as obnoxious in Iran as they are here I don't blame muslims for hanging them from lamp posts.

There are some now thinking that the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling on Hobby Lobby could extend to possibly exclude GLBT groups by some businesses. Even Justice Ginsburg believes it could be possible. And given the anti-Gay climate that runs rampant like a high fever in most Conservative circles, it could unfortunately happen. But that's the price one has to pay, unfortunately, when we have a Conservative Supreme Court that believes in siding with those who would take away citizen's rights. Remember that they have also recently ruled to allow people to protest right close to abortion clinics, a first also.

Why LGBT Americans Are Leery of Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby Ruling | Advocate.com

no

from the opinion

This decision concerns only the contraceptive mandate and should not be understood to hold that all insurance coverage mandates dates, e.g., for vaccinations or blood transfusions, must necessarily fall if they conflict with an employer’s religious beliefs. Nor does it provide a shield for employers who might cloak illegal discrimination as a religious practice.

You aren't getting the message. No one but other gay people care. Not only that, but normals have had a gut full of gay. If gays are as obnoxious in Iran as they are here I don't blame muslims for hanging them from lamp posts.

careful you are talking about obamas newest friends

that he plans to adjoin with

in the fight on man caused disasters

Next thing ya know, employers will be requiring workers to wear burqas and then all the people who applauded this decision will start crying about it

Not surprised that you support hanging gays by a rope. How conservative of you. That's why you pathetic fucks are slowly losing more and more support. Normal people can see what pathetic fucks you are.

It will protect businesses from being forced to provide them ceremonial services they can easily get elsewhere, like photographers and bakers.

Actually no. The Hobby Lobby decision does not address the Civil Rights Act.

God, I sure hope so! It's time to put these fools back into the closet. :cuckoo:

Hell, I bet they come for me next with a set of chains! You idiot.....

The court had a way out on this one. On LGBT rights its stuck, and it knows it. The bigots will simply have to be sneaky in how they deal with employment and civil rights laws. They do that well enough now so no changes should be expected.

Funny how people love or hate the Supreme Court depending on its decisions when it upheld Obamacare the left loved them the right hated them now with Hobby Lobby the right loves them and the left hates them.

Disgusting idea; I am not gay, and am concerned with the rigghts of gay humans.

How dare American citizens expect equal treatment under law! After all, it's easy to repress them and you can rely on 'tradition' to rationalize your natural feelings of hatred and bigotry.

Oh and blacks will be forced back into slavery, American Indians will be forced to root for the Redskins and all Latinos will be forced out of the country regardless of citizenship. Those dirty, racist, evil Conservatives! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back