Costco's Profit Soars As Low-Wage Competitors Struggle

No thanks, I like my life just fine.
Yup, spending your pathetic days churning out 25 politically slanted posts a day on a message board, you sound like a real winner.

But you had no need to read of Pythagoras, because you "think for yourself" and deride those who would seek knowledge in books as that would be "leaning on others..."
Wow you can't tell the difference when someone is bandying about book titles they don't even understand do you? Actually don't answer that, you already have.

Is that what ThinkProgress trained you to post?
Not familiar ThinkProgress, but again you show how much of a narrow minded political banter idiot you are. Me on this team, they must all be on that team reading evil enemy sources. There is no other way for you to live than to identify yourself with an ideology, you sad, sad fuck. :)

Awesome! *A lot of the partisans on this site seem to think they're fucking geniuses because they can work a 4 function calculator. *I can only imagine the people they must hang out with to feel smart themselves.

Well, we do tend to think you leftists are fucking morons since you can't work a 4 function calculator, nor grasp the most basic principles of business.

And I do know who you hang out with to find intellectual parity...

He says, "can work a 4 function calculator".

You say, "can't work a 4 function calculator".

Well played. *You added "'t". *And all thought up all by yourself.

Did you perchance not make it into high school?

Most retail prices by margin. What this means, is they select a gross margin they need returned, then apply it to an item to determine the cost.

So if I have a pencil and I need a 1.2% margin, then I look at my costs.

Acquisition or material cost = $.35
Amortized Overhead = 25%
Margin = 1.2%

.35*126.2=44.17 rounded to 44 cents.

Almost all retail sells at fixed margin.

And yes, 1 to 3% margin IS the average for consumer retail.

Did you make it past graduate school?

Putz, I wasn't talking to you. But gee wiz, thanks for the lesson in highschool algebra. What would you like to discuss next? How about electronic engineering? Differential Equations? Modern physics? Neurobiology? How about macro or micro econ? Maybe some discussion of Nash Equilibriums or Carnout ologololies?

Putz

Awesome! A lot of the partisans on this site seem to think they're fucking geniuses because they can work a 4 function calculator. I can only imagine the people they must hang out with to feel smart themselves.

Let's face it, conservatives think liberals are really really stupid. There is no hiding it, it is true, and so the the only way for liberals to defend themselves is with personal attack.

Its easy enough to prove too. Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent and substantive in support of liberalism. It makes them run as fast as they can.

Putz, I wasn't talking to you. *But gee wiz, thanks for the lesson in highschool algebra. *What would you like to discuss next? *How about electronic engineering? *Differential Equations? Modern physics? Neurobiology? *How about macro or micro econ? *Maybe some discussion of Nash Equilibriums or Carnout ologololies?

Putz

Awesome! *A lot of the partisans on this site seem to think they're fucking geniuses because they can work a 4 function calculator. *I can only imagine the people they must hang out with to feel smart themselves.

Let's face it, conservatives think liberals are really really stupid. There is no hiding it, it is true, and so the the only way for liberals to defend themselves is with personal attack.

Its easy enough to prove too. Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent and *substantive in support of liberalism. It makes them run as fast as they can.

*Where is that explanation of a Carnout ologopoly of n firms and how it effects the equilibrium point in the supply and demand model you love so much?

Its easy enough to prove too. Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent and *substantive in support of liberalism. It makes them run as fast as they can.

*Where is that explanation of a Carnout ologopoly of n firms and how it effects the equilibrium point in the supply and demand model you love so much?

why does the liberal need to change the subject?? Is it because he's stupid as stated above?

why does the liberal need to change the subject?? Is it because he's stupid as stated above?

That's what your talking about Ed.*I thought you were the expert at Econ 101. *You know, supply and demand. *That thing that liberals like Krugman and Keyens think doesn't work. The one Adam Smith wrote about. *It's just basic Econ 101.

That's what your talking about Ed

Dear, why are you pointing our what I'm talking about rather than getting with your parents to figure out something intelligent and substantive to say in support of liberalism.

Are you trying to prove that as a liberal you are far to slow to do it??

That's what your talking about Ed

Dear, why are you pointing our what I'm talking about rather than getting with your parents to figure out something intelligent and substantive to say in support of liberalism.

Are you trying to prove that as a liberal you are far to slow to do it??

So I see you went through the extra effort to delete

"That's what your talking about Ed.*I thought you were the expert at Econ 101. *You know, supply and demand. *That thing that liberals like Krugman and Keyens think doesn't work. The one Adam Smith wrote about. *It's just basic Econ 101."

If you actually understood Econ 101, the maybe one of those liberals you keep talking about might be able to explain it to you.

But seeing as you apparently don't I'm not surprised that they can't.

Putz, I wasn't talking to you. But gee wiz, thanks for the lesson in highschool algebra. What would you like to discuss next? How about electronic engineering? Differential Equations? Modern physics? Neurobiology? How about macro or micro econ? Maybe some discussion of Nash Equilibriums or Carnout ologololies?

Putz

Awesome! A lot of the partisans on this site seem to think they're fucking geniuses because they can work a 4 function calculator. I can only imagine the people they must hang out with to feel smart themselves.

Its easy enough to prove too. Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent and substantive in support of liberalism. It makes them run as fast as they can.

No, that's not the problem. The statement goes over the head of the conservative and the con is too stupid to realize they themselves are to blame.

See post #205 for evidence of this.

Last edited:
*so the the only way for liberals to defend themselves is with personal attack.

You mean like

Uncensored2008 said:
Did you perchance not make it into high school?

Or

" getting with your parents to figure out something intelligent and substantive to say in support of liberalism."

?

My fear tells me that you actually are exactly as clueless as you present. And you breed.

Now why so many are adamently against evolution; and murder is a capital crime. Because they refuse to evolve and extinction is the only natural alternative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back