Costco denies political motive for pulling D'Souza's book

Maybe...I'm going out on a limb here...maybe Costco just doesnt want to sell his crappy book and maybe....just maybe...He's using this to push the victim mantra and sell more books to rubes like you

Maybe...I'm going out on a limb here...maybe Costco just doesnt want to sell his crappy book and maybe....just maybe...He's using this to push the victim mantra and sell more books to rubes like you

Some sort of complaint about how their books are treated is a classic stunt by conservatives in the rightwing entertainment complex.

Maybe they don't want to sell books whose proceeds will go to a criminal.

The truth is, as if that would matter to the RWnuts, is that the book wasn't selling up to Costco's threshold levels.

Costco doesn't want to sell books that don't sell.

Remember when they tagged and stocked the Bible in Fiction? That was a hoot.

DD's book was probably tagged Satire, Unintentional...

D'Souza is just another fraud spouting patriotic garbage and buzzwords in an attempt to milk millions of dollars out of uneducated Teabaggers.

And it's working. Great job making him, Ann Coulter, Don Imus, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, and all the other fascists pretending to be paranoid libertardians rich. All you're doing when you buy their DVDs, watch their shows, and read their books is making financial contributions towards racism, sexism, and homophobia.

lol

you can bet the brain damaged scribblings of bill clintons wife will still be peddled to the witless lemmings...

They can sell what ever they want.

It just proves that every time a Liberal claims that they are tolerant, they are lying.

They aren't tolerant of other people's opinions at all.

I've gone into Wal*Mart and Sam's Club and found Liberal books right next to the Conservative ones.

There is the real example of tolerance. By the people Liberals love to hate.

It just proves that every time a Liberal claims that they are tolerant, they are lying.

I've gone into Wal*Mart and Sam's Club and found Liberal books right next to the Conservative ones.

Costco isn't "liberal".

Corporations don't have political opinions.

Why are you so dedicated to being persecuted?

Lol...what? Costco doesnt sell every book and that means they are intolerant?

Again, Costco has to offer every book or else they "hate" it? So every book store everywhere hates books in some way?

You need to wipe you face and stop whining

Costco isn't "liberal".

I agree. The idea of a corporation having a political opinion is as ridiculous as one having a religious affiliation. Truly absurd.

OH WAIT.

Chick-fil-A Operators and their Restaurant employees should have an opportunity to rest, spend time with family and friends, and worship....That's why all Chick-fil-A Restaurants are closed on Sundays. It's part of our recipe for success.

Closed on Sundays - Sunday Philosophy | Chick-fil-A

Corporations are nothing more than an extension of the patriarchy and should be banned.

Costco isn't "liberal".

The owners of Business do have political opinions and often use their business to push their opinions.

Just take Television and Movies.. Do you honestly think that if it were not for shows like Will and Grace and other shows "normalizing" the gay lifestyle, that they would be getting the special treatment that they are today?

Why do you think the Anti-Gunners in Hollywood are starting to use their programs and movies to try to change the public opinion on guns and the 2nd Amendment?

If the owners of these businesses push their opinion while shutting out opposing views, their view becomes the "right" one to the low information voter.

What you can bet on is that D'Souza and his people knew that shelf space at Costco came with conditions, which his book apparently did not meet after a month there,

which makes it a certainty that D'Souza is lying if he is claiming that his book was removed for any political or other nefarious reasons.

Costco isn't "liberal".

Then why does Costco donate to the Dems?
Vote With Your Dollars | Company Political Contributions from GoodGuide

Costco isn't "liberal".

Costco doesn't donate to anyone, because they're not allowed to.

Those contributions come from employees of Costco, not the company itself.

Costco isn't "liberal".

The owners of Business do have political opinions and often use their business to push their opinions.

Just take Television and Movies.. Do you honestly think that if it were not for shows like Will and Grace and other shows "normalizing" the gay lifestyle, that they would be getting the special treatment that they are today?

Whenever the phrase "Do you honestly think" is thrown out its because the person saying it has no proof and instead is relying on innuendo.

Costco isn't "liberal".

Costco doesn't donate to anyone, because they're not allowed to.

Those contributions come from employees of Costco, not the company itself.

I think you are forgetting about PAC's

Forum List

Back