Cortez wants to adress cow farts

A civilized breakfast ...

OQ218407_942long.jpg
Get rid of the carbs and it would be a great breakfast.
Have a friend. He is a captain for American Airlines. He is a rail. He is really fit. He eats horrible. He will put away two cheeseburgers, and he is in his 60s.

However, he walks 10 miles a day religiously. 4 or 5 miles on beach walking on the sand. That is a lot of walking. Try walking on sand for 5 miles. I tried. I did it and I felt like I was carrying a gorilla on my back at the end.

OQ218407_942long.jpg
Have a friend. He is a captain for American Airlines. He is a rail. He is really fit. He eats horrible. He will put away two cheeseburgers, and he is in his 60s.

However, he walks 10 miles a day religiously. 4 or 5 miles on beach walking on the sand. That is a lot of walking. Try walking on sand for 5 miles. I tried. I did it and I felt like I was carrying a gorilla on my back at the end.
Walk on the wet part. lol.

Yeah, walking on sand will harden your calf's to the point of being granite like after a few months. Some women dig that.

I used to think that weight was always a simple formula of burn more calories than you consume and you'll lose weight. That is actually true, but there is more to it than just that.

If a person is glucose sensitive - it appears that I am one of them - then they also have to control their amount of carbs to keep their insulin even.

OQ218407_942long.jpg

Yeah, walking on sand will harden your calf's to the point of being granite like after a few months. Some women dig that.

I used to think that weight was always a simple formula of burn more calories than you consume and you'll lose weight. That is actually true, but there is more to it than just that.

If a person is glucose sensitive - it appears that I am one of them - then they also have to control their amount of carbs to keep their insulin even.
Losing weight and being firm is different. Ever notice how joggers bodies are ugly? I mean distance runners look like they are dying of aids or something.

hallissey_claire1-nyc_half12.jpeg
marathon-runner.jpg

Yuuuuuck

As compared to swimmers or other sports that require resistance training.

173cb10c806dde8db13142a79e0a7a17.jpg

Now, we are talking.

OQ218407_942long.jpg

Losing weight and being firm is different. Ever notice how joggers bodies are ugly? I mean distance runners look like they are dying of aids or something.

hallissey_claire1-nyc_half12.jpeg
marathon-runner.jpg

Yuuuuuck

As compared to swimmers or other sports that require resistance training.

173cb10c806dde8db13142a79e0a7a17.jpg

Now, we are talking.

tenor.gif

OQ218407_942long.jpg
God i wish i could eat that and stay in shape

I had poached egg on spinach this morning.

Maybe Ms Cortez will have a go at chickens next.
Poached eggs arw great cuts out all the oil and butter. I do mine in a pan of water just boiling 3 min per sude add in a little apple cider to the water a small spoon full it keeps the eggs from breaking apart

Perhaps the democrats will come up with a cow fart defuser that renders cow farts harmless just give them a few billi9n to look into the issue and see if corzt can build them for 200000 each and sell them to farmers

OQ218407_942long.jpg

Poached eggs arw great cuts out all the oil and butter. I do mine in a pan of water just boiling 3 min per sude add in a little apple cider to the water a small spoon full it keeps the eggs from breaking apart

I use these:

s-l640.jpg

OQ218407_942long.jpg

I use these:

s-l640.jpg

Amateur.

OQ218407_942long.jpg

Some women dig that?

lol

:badgrin:

OQ218407_942long.jpg

I use these:

s-l640.jpg

Amateur.

What do you mean?

I get perfect results. Every time.

Forum List

Back