Corsi suing Mueller CIA FBI DOJ 350 million

If something bad happens to Corsi we know where to look....

Here comes the heat.....next Trump will release FISA records....look out deep state....

Read the book license to lie by Powell....it will shine new light on Mueller.....

I hope he wins every dime of it too and then some. These lying scum bag bastards!! I think they might try to take him out.

Watch they will say he committed suicide and the bullet wounds will be in places that really isn't possible if one shoots themselves but oh the MSM and Cover up pricks will see to it that's exactly how it happened.

Just like the writer of Graystate whose whole family ended up dead long story behind that one.

We will all learn the truth....this is Trump these people are trying to get....he is not GW Bush...he will expose their crimes one way or the other....the swamp lost when the dems didn't take the senate...now the shit is going to hit the fan...

If something bad happens to Corsi we know where to look....
:rofl:

Where to look: Roger Stone, or Assange, or the Russians? :D

sigh.... it's a bunch of gobbledygook!

a bunch of mud thrown at the wall, in a rush, hoping something will stick..... they couldn't get the statute right in their complaint, and they offered no evidence to support their claim.... bet ya it gets thrown out before it even gets started...

His lawyers are working with Trump lawyers in an alleged Joint Defense agreement....according to corsi, a verbal one.... this is just to give the Trumpsters something else that is not true, to believe.... certainly, you can see that.... :rolleyes:

He alleges Mueller leaked grand jury information and says he has the proof...

Corsi sues Mueller over alleged grand jury leaks, seeks $350M in damages: report

Its getting hot in the deep state.....
:lmao:
Glad you find it funny....the shit is coming...and it will be fun to watch.....MAGA!

Any day now?
You say that so many times my neighbor's Parrot is saying it now.... but all the time you have been saying it people from the Obama FBI and DOJ are losing their jobs or being prosecuted or demoted or having to appear before congress.....

I realize this may not get to Mueller but what it does is show his team that Corsi is not going to roll over....he has the bucks and the right legal minds around him...this time Mueller may have gone after the wrong guy....

He alleges Mueller leaked grand jury information and says he has the proof...

Corsi sues Mueller over alleged grand jury leaks, seeks $350M in damages: report

Its getting hot in the deep state.....
:lmao:
Glad you find it funny....the shit is coming...and it will be fun to watch.....MAGA!

Any day now?
AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

Forum List

Back