corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines

Not to mention that Tinmore also dodged the point of my post -- which is the UN has declared, as a principle of international law, that States do not have the right to protect their borders. Its an astonishing negation of State's right to territorial integrity.

It doesn't really matter whether the UN, an organisation, an individual says this (before Team Israel get bogged down with UN Rhetoric) this video clip really hits the nail on the head.

Hold the phone, here. Did he just say that crossing a border does NOT amount to a threat? And therefore, has just removed the right of States to protect their borders from armed forces penetrating their borders?

Irrelevant argument. There is no border there.

If there's no border then Hamas has no authority.

Then neither does Israel you muppet! :cuckoo:

which is the UN has declared, as a principle of international law, that States do not have the right to protect their borders

Now THAT is the most hilarious, ridiculous thing I have read from any Team Israel member for, well, at least 10 minutes!

Your views are noted and laughed at! :cuckoo:

I find it a real shame that, you, as a human being, ok, I am making an assumption there, fails to see the heavy handedness of Israels response.

Conversely, its a shame most here do not acknowledge the threat posted to Israel and the real fear, not just of harm to Israeli citizens and Jews, but of harm to Gazan citizens by permitting rioting Arab Palestinians with lethal weapons into Israel.

I think Israel has applied an extremely light hand, in proportion to the threat.

You are, in effect, saying that Israel should be less violent with people trying to kill them.

which is the UN has declared, as a principle of international law, that States do not have the right to protect their borders

Now THAT is the most hilarious, ridiculous thing I have read from any Team Israel member for, well, at least 10 minutes!

The quote from the video:

"An attempt to approach, or crossing or damaging, the ... fence do not amount to a threat to life or serious injury and are not sufficient grounds for the use of live ammunition."

He is declaring a prohibition on the use of lethal force to defend your borders.

It doesn't really matter whether the UN, an organisation, an individual says this (before Team Israel get bogged down with UN Rhetoric) this video clip really hits the nail on the head.

That video really does say it all.

It says that this latest publicity stunt by Arabs-Moslems is as pointless as the last one; the flotilla publicity stunt.

And another illiterate!

Except this time her English comprehension is also doubtful.

It’s a shame you can’t defend even a cut and paste video. You’re forced to retreat to juvenile taunts. The only narrative the video “says” is that the UN has become a truly biased entity that caters to a one-sided agenda.

I find it a real shame that, you, as a human being, ok, I am making an assumption there, fails to see the heavy handedness of Israels response.

Preferring to get bogged down, as I predicted, in those two letter, UN... You are aware that virtually every country in the world has the same feelings as the UN in this instance?

And if you really want to look for a "truly biased entity" look no further than the US... The 'great'(?) leader has basically demoted the US from any possibilities of involvement in any peace talks and demoted itself in the 'world power' league!

Your attempts at snide remarks don't help when you're unable to defend an argument.

You and others try to make a crutch out of the "disproportionate force" meme, applied to Israel but that's a failed argument. There were thousands of islamics at the barrier fence shielding Israel. Those thousands of Peacefuul Inner Strugglers were accompanied by more excitable of your heroes, armed with various weapons and explosives.

There were significantly fewer Israel military personnel defending their country. The Israeli response to the attacking islamics was hardly disproportionate considering the numbers of invaders and the weapons presented by those invaders. Additionally, you are anxious to sidestep and avoid the fact that overwhelming, those islamics who were retired from life early were Hamas flunkies. They were present with the promise of cash for injuries suffered. Lets not forget that lovely islamic terrorist slogan: "we love death as you live life". There was nothing disproportionate about the targeting skills of the israeli military. The more excitable muhammedan were skilfully culled.

Regarding your flailing about in connection with the Great Satan, yes, your impotent whining is noted. I guess you missed the thread about the Great Satan proposing options for both Arabs-Moslems and Israelis?

Last edited:

Hold the phone, here. Did he just say that crossing a border does NOT amount to a threat? And therefore, has just removed the right of States to protect their borders from armed forces penetrating their borders?

Irrelevant argument. There is no border there.

If there's no border then Hamas has no authority.

Then neither does Israel you muppet! :cuckoo:

And You base this on what? Numbers?

Israel and Jordan are the only ones who have the authority, and the only ones who can decide borders.
Both are essentially 'Palestinian governments'.
While Hamas and PLO are just a bunch of troublemakers.

If Jordan decided they don't have any claim beyond the East Bank, it's up to Israel to decide. If Israel decided Gaza is beyond Israel, then the border it sets is the only sovereign border.

Last edited:
You are, in effect, saying that Israel should be less violent with people trying to kill them.
My take-away is that he's demanding an entitlement for islamic terrorist attacks, that Israelis must be allowed only limited responses to those attacks and that the numbers of Israelis killed in any gee-had attacks must be equal to the numbers of Islamist attackers killed so as not be "disproportionate".

I think Israel has applied an extremely light hand, in proportion to the threat.

And that's where it all falls to pieces...

Only Team Israel and Israel itself thinks that... Oh and warmongers... Voila!

"extremely light hand" - Words of someone who has no regard for human life!

The quote from the video:

"An attempt to approach, or crossing or damaging, the ... fence do not amount to a threat to life or serious injury and are not sufficient grounds for the use of live ammunition."

He is declaring a prohibition on the use of lethal force to defend your borders.

What border?

You mean the "green line" that Israel doesn't recognise as their border? That one?

Your words were actually "which is the UN has declared, as a principle of international law, that States do not have the right to protect their borders"

You seem to have changed your mind somewhat!

There were dozens of terrorists with weapons embedded among thousands of people being incited by their government to tear down the fence, storm Israel, and murder Israelis. There were maps on government social media pages providing the shortest routes from breach locations at the fence to Jews for killing.

The fact that only a tiny number of innocent civilians were killed (less than ten percent of the total dead) is ASTONISHING! Do you know what normal combatant to civilian death ratios are in other war zones?

"No regard for human life".

Yet it was your islamic terrorist heroes who were attacking at the security fence, attempting to invade Israel and "rip the hearts out of Jews".

You're a convert to Islamism, right?

Yet it was your islamic terrorist heroes who were attacking at the security fence, attempting to invade Israel and "rip the hearts out of Jews".

Some here who insist that Israel not be permitted to use lethal force unless it is in response to an immanent risk of death or serious injury, don't seem to be very vocal about the use of lethal force by Gazans, even though there is no threat of death or serious injury, or even a border breach for them. Double standards, much?

Your words were actually "which is the UN has declared, as a principle of international law, that States do not have the right to protect their borders"

You seem to have changed your mind somewhat!

You are playing word games. The video which you put up claims to prohibit the use of lethal force even to protect your borders from invasion. It is an astonishing shift of law.

Some here who insist that Israel not be permitted to use lethal force unless it is in response to an immanent risk of death or serious injury, don't seem to be very vocal about the use of lethal force by Gazans, even though there is no threat of death or serious injury, or even a border breach for them. Double standards, much?

I think that for an identifiable cabal, Arabs-Moslems dying as a result of their choosing to commit acts of war is of no concern. They want Israelis to die in equal or greater numbers so as to placate their insensate Jew hatreds.

You are playing word games

How so?

You mean that I misquoted you?

If that is the case then you should report me to admin immediately. No, seriously, if I really have misquoted you then report me Shusha!

If that ISN'T the case then at least be honest with yourself and admit that YOU are the one "playing word games"!

the UN is shit
the Pals are the murderers--Israel has always been on the defense
why don't you go live with the Pals a few years and then tell us how you feel?

It is an astonishing shift of law.

Whoooo hold on there...

It was a statement from the UN Shusha. You know them, the UN that, according to Team Israel does not and cannot make law!

You guys are falling apart at the seams... Time for a team meeting to agree on what exactly you mantra will be over the coming year I think!

Ah but wait, that is the zionist way... Manipulate a situation so that Israel will always come out Daz white!

Forum List

Back