corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines

the presence of civilians renders a military objective or combatants immune to attack
Israel destroyed 18,000 civilian homes under the guise that they were military objectives. Yet they only killed a few hundred militants. You probably did not notice that those numbers do not add up.

I was expecting you to provide the relevant, anticipated ratio of homes destroyed by being put in a war zone by Islamic terrorists to the expected number of Islamic terrorists whacked.

So, what’s the ratio?

Link?

the presence of civilians renders a military objective or combatants immune to attack
Israel destroyed 18,000 civilian homes under the guise that they were military objectives. Yet they only killed a few hundred militants. You probably did not notice that those numbers do not add up.

You haven't stated what event you are referring to, eliminating the context. I'm going to respond assuming you mean Operation Protective Edge, if that's incorrect, please clarify.

Your error is in misunderstanding the legal standard of proportionality . The legal standard is not measured in number of homes destroyed or number of combatants killed or any other simple tit-for-tat silliness. The legal standard is: the minimum necessary military action to achieve the military objective.

What is the military objective for Israel with respect to Gaza?
Good question. Bombing civilian homes and killing civilians without the presence of militants looks like targeting civilians.

Which homes were the militants hiding in?

You haven't stated what event you are referring to, eliminating the context. I'm going to respond assuming you mean Operation Protective Edge, if that's incorrect, please clarify.

Your error is in misunderstanding the legal standard of proportionality . The legal standard is not measured in number of homes destroyed or number of combatants killed or any other simple tit-for-tat silliness. The legal standard is: the minimum necessary military action to achieve the military objective.

Good question. Bombing civilian homes and killing civilians without the presence of militants looks like targeting civilians.

On the other hand, Islamic terrorists waging war from civilian areas looks like Islamic terrorists using civilians as human shields.

On the other hand, Islamic terrorists waging war from civilian areas looks like Islamic terrorists using civilians as human shields.

what about the electricity? ...is it that you have no choice but to keep them up and running ? is this enabling/helping terrorists dig their underground tunnels and put together their bomb-kites?

it's an odd situation to be in [providing electric to terrorists--the same ones who fly bomb-kites over to your side] ??

impartial....United Nations

Those two words don't even belong in the same book, much less the same sentence.
Hilarious
Funny that,considering back in 1948 when Israel was given Statehood the Yanks and Zionists were all over the UN like a rash....Now they realise what a mistake that was as Ziostan and their Door Mats the US are now ROUGE STATES and are being and always will be LEPER STATES of the World,your Zionist commentary is Banal to say the least

cant have that,cant have an IMPARTIAL non biased objective investigation Into Israeal murdering 61 palestines,nope. Our government here in the states has so much freaking power its disgusting. when is the rest of the world going to stand up to these two corrupt nations?:mad: .

US Praises Israel, Blocks UN Call for Investigation Into the Killing of 61 Palestinians
Hamas has already admitted that almost all of those killed were armed Hamas members.
Really Hossie,you should know better,Sadly you don't...Why defend the Indefenceble sic

cant have that,cant have an IMPARTIAL non biased objective investigation Into Israeal murdering 61 palestines,nope. Our government here in the states has so much freaking power its disgusting. when is the rest of the world going to stand up to these two corrupt nations?:mad: .

US Praises Israel, Blocks UN Call for Investigation Into the Killing of 61 Palestinians
Hamas has already admitted that almost all of those killed were armed Hamas members.
Really Hossie,you should know better,Sadly you don't...Why defend the Indefenceble sic

Hossfly is fine! he is the best!

Unlike you

Cheers

This is simple deflection!

Its not deflection. I've been asking you since the first moment that you joined this thread to discuss the responsibility of the government of Gaza with respect to the conflict, and specifically concerning the protection of civilians. The conflict does not happen in a vacuum with only Israel and empty space.

You have ignored me at every turn. Just like you ignored the rest of my post. I can only conclude that you have no reasonable response which won't reveal your emotional biases.

You brought up valid facts that can’t be disputed so he prefers to ignore them. Consider the source. It bothers him that Israel exists

It bothers me not!

Your claim that Israel is murdering innocent civilians is patently false

How many more links would like me to post that proves you a liar?

Palestinian journalist killed in Israel-Gaza protests

You blind defense of Israel is that of a sick mind!

Again with the logical fallacies and the personal attacks. Clearly you are demonstrating an inability to address the actual content of my posts, so you resort to inaccurate language, appealing to emotion and false accusations of both my claims and my person.

The argument that "Israel is murdering innocent civilians" remains false, regardless of how many logical fallacies you use. My defense of Israel is not the least bit blind, but a reasoned, well-researched response to international law and facts on the ground. So let's go over what I actually have said:

1. Israel is defending a belligerent attack on her border. (Completely legal).
2. Israel has used a combination of non-lethal riot control methods and lethal force to do so. (Completely legal).
3. Israel has killed combatants. This accounts for ~85% of those killed. (Absolutely, without doubt legal).
4. Israel has killed a small number of non-combatant civilians who have failed to comply with instruction and thus fall under suspicion of activities harmful to the security of Israel. (Legal.)
5. Israel has killed non-combatant civilians due to misfire, ricochet, error, or similar circumstances due to their proximity to combatants and those posing a threat to Israel's security. (Legal for Israel -- illegal for Gaza).
6. Israel's actions are proportionate to the security threat posed. (Legal).

Yesterday, you attempted to claim that Israel is in breach of the Geneva Conventions. Rocco and I demonstrated, using documentary evidence from the actual Conventions, that your claim has no basis and that indeed, as outlined above, Israel's actions are well within the parameters of the Conventions and international law governing conflict.

Today, you have no response to our discussion of objective law as it pertains to Israel or as it pertains to the government of Gaza -- which is demonstrably in breach of said law -- and resort to your typical arguments based on emotive language, false accusations of murder and personal attacks. Thus, it is patently clear that you are the one arguing from a position of "blindess". A blind demonization of Israel.

Shusha, thats a lovely load of text to deflect from the very simple fact you have been caught out on a lie.

Try and stick to the one thing at a time!

You, know, the one where you have been proven a liar!

You have proven nothing except that your entire 'debate' against Israel is based on emotional arguments having no objective reality in law. Which is simply a demonization of Israel and Israel supporters.

I provided the applicable law to support my case.

Sadly, you are way off the mark Shusha!

I am not 'emotionally' involved, I make no "emotional arguments" I prefer to leave that particular specialty to Team Israel.

The sheer 'emotional arrogance' of Team Israel in believing that Israel is above everyone and everything is one of those historical traits that has built such a dislike of Jews and a dislike of Israel.

The sooner that Team Israel steps down from its high horse are stops defending the indefensible the sooner progress can be made.
Finally you come out of the closet and explain your anti-semitism. "historical traits that has built such a dislike of Jews"...all said in the name of humanity. There is just one thing...what traits caused hatred of Jews before Israel?

How many more links would like me to post that proves you a liar?

Palestinian journalist killed in Israel-Gaza protests

You blind defense of Israel is that of a sick mind!

Again with the logical fallacies and the personal attacks. Clearly you are demonstrating an inability to address the actual content of my posts, so you resort to inaccurate language, appealing to emotion and false accusations of both my claims and my person.

The argument that "Israel is murdering innocent civilians" remains false, regardless of how many logical fallacies you use. My defense of Israel is not the least bit blind, but a reasoned, well-researched response to international law and facts on the ground. So let's go over what I actually have said:

1. Israel is defending a belligerent attack on her border. (Completely legal).
2. Israel has used a combination of non-lethal riot control methods and lethal force to do so. (Completely legal).
3. Israel has killed combatants. This accounts for ~85% of those killed. (Absolutely, without doubt legal).
4. Israel has killed a small number of non-combatant civilians who have failed to comply with instruction and thus fall under suspicion of activities harmful to the security of Israel. (Legal.)
5. Israel has killed non-combatant civilians due to misfire, ricochet, error, or similar circumstances due to their proximity to combatants and those posing a threat to Israel's security. (Legal for Israel -- illegal for Gaza).
6. Israel's actions are proportionate to the security threat posed. (Legal).

Yesterday, you attempted to claim that Israel is in breach of the Geneva Conventions. Rocco and I demonstrated, using documentary evidence from the actual Conventions, that your claim has no basis and that indeed, as outlined above, Israel's actions are well within the parameters of the Conventions and international law governing conflict.

Today, you have no response to our discussion of objective law as it pertains to Israel or as it pertains to the government of Gaza -- which is demonstrably in breach of said law -- and resort to your typical arguments based on emotive language, false accusations of murder and personal attacks. Thus, it is patently clear that you are the one arguing from a position of "blindess". A blind demonization of Israel.

Shusha, thats a lovely load of text to deflect from the very simple fact you have been caught out on a lie.

Try and stick to the one thing at a time!

You, know, the one where you have been proven a liar!

You have proven nothing except that your entire 'debate' against Israel is based on emotional arguments having no objective reality in law. Which is simply a demonization of Israel and Israel supporters.

I provided the applicable law to support my case.

Sadly, you are way off the mark Shusha!

I am not 'emotionally' involved, I make no "emotional arguments" I prefer to leave that particular specialty to Team Israel.

The sheer 'emotional arrogance' of Team Israel in believing that Israel is above everyone and everything is one of those historical traits that has built such a dislike of Jews and a dislike of Israel.

The sooner that Team Israel steps down from its high horse are stops defending the indefensible the sooner progress can be made.
Finally you come out of the closet and explain your anti-semitism. "historical traits that has built such a dislike of Jews"...all said in the name of humanity. There is just one thing...what traits caused hatred of Jews before Israel?

Hysterical...

Even editing my comment, and badly by the way, you could have tried to score more points if you had the intellect, to suit your own agenda actually shows your inept hasbara training!

Throw rocks at Yanks... Great

Throw rocks at Zionist Terrorists... Great

So long as you realize and accept the consequences are likely to be the same - high speed perforation of body cavities by metal projectiles causing serious if not fatal injury.

Its not deflection. I've been asking you since the first moment that you joined this thread to discuss the responsibility of the government of Gaza with respect to the conflict, and specifically concerning the protection of civilians. The conflict does not happen in a vacuum with only Israel and empty space.

You have ignored me at every turn. Just like you ignored the rest of my post. I can only conclude that you have no reasonable response which won't reveal your emotional biases.

You brought up valid facts that can’t be disputed so he prefers to ignore them. Consider the source. It bothers him that Israel exists

It bothers me not!

Yes it does. I enjoy every minute of it

It bothers me not!

Ah yes, I forgot, you know everything!

I am happy that Israel exists, as can be seen in many of my posts over the months/years...

Just a shame that you are such a hateful piece of shit isn't it!

It bothers me not!

I am happy that Israel exists, as can be seen in many of my posts over the months/years...

Ah yes, In forgot, you know everything !
Example; When asked about negotiations put on the table by Palestinians that Israel rejected there is no response.
Leave it to the Foul Mouth Pro Palestinian Team to initiate four letter words. You are such a foul disgusting piece of Shit

Hysterical...

Even editing my comment, and badly by the way, ...

Oh what, now? You are claiming we are misrepresenting you when we quote your exact words? Is it that you didn't MEAN to type "Jews"? Or that you totally meant to talk about the "historical traits of Jews" but didn't mean it THAT way? Or was it a typo where you meant to write "zionuts" but your keyboard slipped and you typed "Jews" by accident?

We see you.

Hysterical...

Even editing my comment, and badly by the way, ...

Oh what, now? You are claiming we are misrepresenting you when we quote your exact words? Is it that you didn't MEAN to type "Jews"? Or that you totally meant to talk about the "historical traits of Jews" but didn't mean it THAT way? Or was it a typo where you meant to write "zionuts" but your keyboard slipped and you typed "Jews" by accident?

We see you.

He is one of the most fucking Hypocrites there are. Accusing Israel of not wanting to achieve peace ( inferring that the Palestinians do) and when asked what the Palestinians have proposed that Israel rejected or why Israel should allow them to build a bridge within the “ 67 Borders” with the Palestinians in full control there is no response.

It bothers me not!

Example; When asked about negotiations put on the table by Palestinians that Israel rejected there is no response.
Leave it to the Foul Mouth Pro Palestinian Team to initiate four letter words. You are such a foul disgusting piece of Shit

Foul mouthed?

No dummy, just honest! Speak as you find and you are a hateful piece of shit!

It bothers me not!

Foul mouthed?

Waaaaaaaaah!

90072b13932dcbe3469856635c8685cdd767bbaa85649dab5dc1110f0ecb3538.jpg

It bothers me not!

Foul mouthed?

You are the Hateful piece of SHIT. Your post proves that !! :321:

Forum List

Back