corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines

Hysterical...

Even editing my comment, and badly by the way, ...

Oh what, now? You are claiming we are misrepresenting you when we quote your exact words? Is it that you didn't MEAN to type "Jews"? Or that you totally meant to talk about the "historical traits of Jews" but didn't mean it THAT way? Or was it a typo where you meant to write "zionuts" but your keyboard slipped and you typed "Jews" by accident?

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Got news for you Shusha... You are hardly the moderate zionut that you portray yourself to be are you!

Perhaps you would like to join your team mate, iloveisrael, in showing yourself as a hater of everyone and every thing that ISN'T Israel, that ISN'T Jewish?

Or is it, perhaps, that your comprehension of English is lacking? No, I suspect not, it's just a rather twisted comprehension of a zionut who really cannot accept any slight against Israel.

And, for clarity, I know what I typed, it is your 'victimhood' that is driving your decision to choose not to read it properly.

Hysterical...

Oh what, now? You are claiming we are misrepresenting you when we quote your exact words? Is it that you didn't MEAN to type "Jews"? Or that you totally meant to talk about the "historical traits of Jews" but didn't mean it THAT way? Or was it a typo where you meant to write "zionuts" but your keyboard slipped and you typed "Jews" by accident?

We see you.

He is one of the most fucking Hypocrites there are. Accusing Israel of not wanting to achieve peace ( inferring that the Palestinians do) and when asked what the Palestinians have proposed that Israel rejected or why Israel should allow them to build a bridge within the “ 67 Borders” with the Palestinians in full control there is no response.

Are you some kind of fucking mind reader of something? You certainly aren't very good at it are you!

"inferring" That is hilarious!

Care to show me where I 'inferred' what you state?

At least I have a clear conscience and can state that I am happy that Israel exists and condemn the murder of Jews as well as Palestinians...

You can't you evil prick!

It bothers me not!

Yes it does. I enjoy every minute of it

Ah yes, I forgot, you know everything!

I am happy that Israel exists, as can be seen in many of my posts over the months/years...

Just a shame that you are such a hateful piece of shit isn't it!

Ah yes, In forgot, you know everything !
Example; When asked about negotiations put on the table by Palestinians that Israel rejected there is no response.
Leave it to the Foul Mouth Pro Palestinian Team to initiate four letter words. You are such a foul disgusting piece of Shit

Foul mouthed?

No dummy, just honest! Speak as you find and you are a hateful piece of shit!

You are the Hateful piece of SHIT. Your post proves that !! :321:

Wrong dumbfuck!

I have clearly stated that the murder of Jews and Muslims is equally wrong...

YOU CAN'T!

Sorry, who is a hateful piece of shit again?

It bothers me not!

I am happy that Israel exists, as can be seen in many of my posts over the months/years...

Example; When asked about negotiations put on the table by Palestinians that Israel rejected there is no response.
Leave it to the Foul Mouth Pro Palestinian Team to initiate four letter words. You are such a foul disgusting piece of Shit

Foul mouthed?

Waaaaaaaaah!

90072b13932dcbe3469856635c8685cdd767bbaa85649dab5dc1110f0ecb3538.jpg

Oh Tex, don't go pissing the bed AGAIN!

You know yo mamma gonna spank yo ass!

Hysterical...

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Got news for you Shusha... You are hardly the moderate zionut that you portray yourself to be are you!

Perhaps you would like to join your team mate, iloveisrael, in showing yourself as a hater of everyone and every thing that ISN'T Israel, that ISN'T Jewish?

Or is it, perhaps, that your comprehension of English is lacking? No, I suspect not, it's just a rather twisted comprehension of a zionut who really cannot accept any slight against Israel.

And, for clarity, I know what I typed, it is your 'victimhood' that is driving your decision to choose not to read it properly.

Well, for clarity, why don't you elaborate for us on the "historic traits of Jews that make people hate Jews". What would those traits be?

Hysterical...

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Well, for clarity, why don't you elaborate for us on the "historic traits of Jews that make people hate Jews". What would those traits be?

What?? You mean you are unaware of the history of the Jews?

Shame on you!

Hysterical...

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Shame on you!

Not asking for the history of the Jews. Asking for you to tell me about Jewish traits.

Hysterical...

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Not going to get a response from that piece of SHIT. All he knows is hate

Foul mouthed?

Wrong dumbfuck!

YOU CAN'T!

You are a Hateful piece of Shit. Show me where I stated that INNOCENT Muslims deserve to get murdered

Hysterical...

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Please show us where either of us inferred that we hate everyone who criticizes Israel , big mouth

Hysterical...

We see you.

He is one of the most fucking Hypocrites there are. Accusing Israel of not wanting to achieve peace ( inferring that the Palestinians do) and when asked what the Palestinians have proposed that Israel rejected or why Israel should allow them to build a bridge within the “ 67 Borders” with the Palestinians in full control there is no response.

Are you some kind of fucking mind reader of something? You certainly aren't very good at it are you!

At least I have a clear conscience and can state that I am happy that Israel exists and condemn the murder of Jews as well as Palestinians...

Show us where either of us have condoned the murder of any Innocent Civilians. Take your Prick and shove it in your mouth; you’ll feel less frustrated. :ahole-1:

Hysterical...

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Shame on you!

Not asking for the history of the Jews. Asking for you to tell me about Jewish traits.

Check out a search engine, I think it's called Google...

A brief search there will give you all the information you need going back millennia!

Fascinating reading.

Hysterical...

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Not going to get a response from that piece of SHIT. All he knows is hate

Another dumbfuck fail by ILI

You mind reading powers are as shit as Israel declaring nuclear weapons!

Foul mouthed?

Wrong dumbfuck!

YOU CAN'T!

You are a Hateful piece of Shit. Show me where I stated that INNOCENT Muslims deserve to get murdered

You know ILI it's not what you say it's often what you DON'T say that shows you are a really nasty piece of shit! Go back and check out some of the previous comments... You will see for yourself!

We see you.

"We see you"???

Ooohh really?

Shame on you!

Check out a search engine, I think it's called Google...

A brief search there will give you all the information you need going back millennia!

Fascinating reading.

I’m more curious to hear your opinions on what constitutes a ‘Jewish Trait’.

Speak up, don’t be scared. We probably won’t raise your rent.

Hysterical...

We see you.

Show us where either of us have condoned the murder of any Innocent Civilians. Take your Prick and shove it in your mouth; you’ll feel less frustrated. :ahole-1:

To be fair....

I would rather have my prick in my mouth than be you with Nutandyahoos prick rammed down your fucking throat whilst you stick your tongue up his ass!

I have already responded to your other question fuckwit!

Hysterical...

We see you.

To be fair....

I would rather have my prick in my mouth than be you with Nutandyahoos prick rammed down your fucking throat whilst you stick your tongue up his ass!

That was far too much of an insight into your fantasy life.

Foul mouthed?

Waaaaaaaaah!

90072b13932dcbe3469856635c8685cdd767bbaa85649dab5dc1110f0ecb3538.jpg

Oh Tex, don't go pissing the bed AGAIN!

You know yo mamma gonna spank yo ass!
:abgg2q.jpg::beer::beer::biggrin:

Foul mouthed?

Wrong dumbfuck!

YOU CAN'T!

:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hysterical...

We see you.

To be fair....

No you haven’t ; You Prick! Tell us exactly what the Palestinians have proposed that Israel rejected and why the Palestinians should have their bridge on Israeli Land with them having full control . Now, SUCK on it !!

Forum List

Back