Corrupt Arizona Elections Officials Weaponize Sanctions

This kind of bullshit makes election officials untouchable. Intimidation of attorneys for doing their jobs is something organized crime would do.

Arizona’s elections criminals continue to weaponize court Sanctions and Motions for Attorneys’ Fees against their opponents for daring to question fraudulent elections and shady election procedures.

This is the tactic we have seen to stop election-related challenges dead in their tracks and “send a message” to or intimidate attorneys. This is all in the interest of the government ruling as the supreme authority on elections and suppressing the rights of citizens.

You do know that attorneys fees are usually paid by the loser in a court challenge. Or is this something you never heard about.

And do they call them sanctions? I don't think so.

No. Sanctions are when one party does something unethical or improper.

I wonder why you didn’t look up this unfamiliar word to determine what was meant?

No. Sanctions are when one party does something unethical or improper.

I wonder why you didn’t look up this unfamiliar word to determine what was meant?
Making excuses for an obviously biased court and justice system is what you are doing. Why do you support fascists?

Making excuses for an obviously biased court and justice system is what you are doing. Why do you support fascists?

Ok. Let’s cover the high points again. Let’s say you are suing me. You have sixty days to present the documents from discovery. You take seventy. The sixty days is normal. The judge fines you a few hundred because you missed the deadline. This fine is called a sanction.

That is what sanctions are. When one side does something in violation of the standing rules of the court. The alternative if you don’t like that is summary judgement for the opposite side. That is somewhat extreme don’t you think? So the punitive measure which doesn’t affect the outcome is a fine.

This kind of bullshit makes election officials untouchable. Intimidation of attorneys for doing their jobs is something organized crime would do.

Arizona’s elections criminals continue to weaponize court Sanctions and Motions for Attorneys’ Fees against their opponents for daring to question fraudulent elections and shady election procedures.

This is the tactic we have seen to stop election-related challenges dead in their tracks and “send a message” to or intimidate attorneys. This is all in the interest of the government ruling as the supreme authority on elections and suppressing the rights of citizens.

oh wow. i guess the next 2 to 3 weeks will be explosive.

Isn't Kari Lake Governor yet?

Ok. Let’s cover the high points again. Let’s say you are suing me. You have sixty days to present the documents from discovery. You take seventy. The sixty days is normal. The judge fines you a few hundred because you missed the deadline. This fine is called a sanction.

That is what sanctions are. When one side does something in violation of the standing rules of the court. The alternative if you don’t like that is summary judgement for the opposite side. That is somewhat extreme don’t you think? So the punitive measure which doesn’t affect the outcome is a fine.
Why isn't Maricopa sanctioned for not releasing publicly assessable information about the signatures? One sided justice is no justice at all.

Forum List

Back