Corrupt Adam Shiff Going DOWN ??

I’ll make it real simple for you snowflake - Roger clown is going to jail along with Manafort.
doubtful. Barr is running the show now. He won't tolerate any more of Mueller's unconstitutional antics.

You don’t what you are talking about, Stone is ALREADY indicted, based on evidence ALREADY presented. Barr is not going save his ass.
The court is not going to convict, moron. The charges are absurd.

That’s a baseless fantasy.

Mueller runs a serious investigation and has so far convicted everyone he indicted.

Will you admit yourself a moron when Roger will be sentenced?

I’ll make it real simple for you snowflake - Roger clown is going to jail along with Manafort.
doubtful. Barr is running the show now. He won't tolerate any more of Mueller's unconstitutional antics.

You don’t what you are talking about, Stone is ALREADY indicted, based on evidence ALREADY presented. Barr is not going save his ass.
The court is not going to convict, moron. The charges are absurd. Failing to remember a text you sent is not a crime. "Witness tampering" requires criminal intent. There's no way Mueller can demonstrate that.

His case is a joke.
The Stone case is going to disintegrate real fast.. And the moment Stone starts putting Schiff and many others on the stand under oath its going to collapse the whole circus.

I’ve got a tasty shoe for you to chew on very soon.

Mueller runs a serious investigation and has so far convicted everyone he indicted.

If mueller was serious he would have equal liberals and conservatives on his team

Not doing that has proven mueller as working blackmail
Crime to
Scare trump to stop going after the real democrat crimes

Mueller is now toast

His blackmail charge will be upgraded to high treason

He now is panicking to see trump winning the men of America

If mueller was serious he would have equal liberals and conservatives on his team

Crime to

Mueller is now toast

Didn’t realize there was a political test to serving in The Justice Department.

While we are at it I demand that a Republican special council Mueller be replaced by a Democrat.

The court is not going to convict, moron. The charges are absurd. Failing to remember a text you sent is not a crime. "Witness tampering" requires criminal intent. There's no way Mueller can demonstrate that.

His case is a joke.
The Stone case is going to disintegrate real fast.. And the moment Stone starts putting Schiff and many others on the stand under oath its going to collapse the whole circus.

Given the McCabe admission on TV, it would not surprise me to see the Stone case dismissed as all of the interviews and information would not be in the public eye had the law been followed. I can see his case being tossed real fast this next week.

Last edited:

Crime to

Mueller is now toast

Didn’t realize there was a political test to serving in DOJ.

It'd always a might makes right test

Trump
Has the men and they are more powerful
Than the women

The men with trump will make logic tests for voters and only a few women will get to vote

The wise has seen what happens when the unwise votes. They elect crooks

That now will be stopped. The men have woke up

His case is a joke.

Given the McCabe admission on TV, it would not surprise me to the Stone case dismissed as all of the interviews and information would not be in the public eye had the law been followed. I can see his case being tossed real fast this next week.

Dummy, McCabe has no relevance to the case against Stone.

Crime to

Mueller is now toast

Didn’t realize there was a political test to serving in DOJ.

It'd always a might makes right test

Trump
Has the men and they are more powerful
Than the women

The men with trump will make logic tests for voters and only a few women will get to vote

The wise has seen what happens when the unwise votes. They elect crooks

That now will be stopped. The men have woke up

Yep, you are a moron

His case is a joke.
There aren't going to be any more indictments for process crimes or no-knock predawn raids with 30 heavily armed FBI agents. Mueller will have to get Barr's approval for any such antics, and I can just imagine how Barr would react to such a request.

This witch hunt is over.

His case is a joke.

Given the McCabe admission on TV, it would not surprise me to the Stone case dismissed as all of the interviews and information would not be in the public eye had the law been followed. I can see his case being tossed real fast this next week.

His relevance has more to do with the coup and the case against Hillary.

Mueller is running a witch hunt. There was nothing serious about indicting Russian "hackers" who will never go to trial. We don't even know of the names listed are real people. Has anyone proven that these people actually exist?

The charges against Stone are a joke. Mueller will never convict him of them. Mueller always goes for the plea bargain because he knows his shit will not stand up in a court of law.

When the men of a nation judges you as a crook

That will stick

The deep state went all out to get the men away from
Trump

They have failed and they are in deep trouble

Trying to do a coup on the American voters will defiantly be treason

Trump was elected by the voters to be president for 4 years and then the president will be judged by the voters

The crooked deep state commited the worse crime ever on American voters !!

No he wasn’t. The voters elected Hillary Clinton. Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won the electoral college, using Russian propaganda and lies to discourage people from voting.

He also got a big boost from Jim Comey and his email investigation. Trump showed his gratitude by firing Comey.

what fucking “coup”?

Not that it was actually undertaken, but 25th amendment would require removal of the president BY VICE PRESIDENT AND HIS OWN CABINET, not military force.

The media was also working on the coup with fake news

Many there will also be charged with high treason

The democrat party

The Rino republicans

The media leaders

And the education leaders all charged with high treason

This must happen because the cat is out of the bag and the wise will figure this out and spread this understanding like wild fire

A little paranoid or what? :hhello:
index.jpg

Crime to

Mueller is now toast

Still haven't read your copy of the Constitution yet? Sad, really sad!

Trump was elected by the voters to be president for 4 years and then the president will be judged by the voters

The crooked deep state commited the worse crime ever on American voters !!

No he wasn’t. The voters elected Hillary Clinton. Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won the electoral college, using Russian propaganda and lies to discourage people from voting.

He also got a big boost from Jim Comey and his email investigation. Trump showed his gratitude by firing Comey.

Still haven't gotten up to speed on our Constitution after all this time. You are a dumbass of the highest order!

wrong your low logic cannot see how aid to the enemy has now being created by bringing unequal Justice

Also by poisoning with brain washing of the voters

And then lying and cheating

His case is a joke.

His relevance has more to do with the coup and the case against Hillary.

There us no case against Hillary dumb ass.

Forum List

Back