Heather Nauert withdraws her name from consideration for UN Ambassador job

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Donald Trump has been boasting that people are lining up to work for his administration.

Heather Nauert has withdrawn from the drowning pool of Trump administration candidates. The poor woman has come to her senses and will probably return to the media after wasting part of her life defending the indefensible, Trump's policies and actions from his gut.

But wait a minute. She has been employing illegal aliens like Donald Trump and Mar a Lago.

The Donald Trump State Department doesn't just have a revolving door, the door has been broken off its hinges by the rush to the exit by people escaping from slavery to Trump.

BY ARIS FOLLEY AND JOHN BOWDEN - 02/16/19 07:41 PM EST 843

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert withdrew her name from consideration for the nomination of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations on Saturday.

The State Department made the announcement in a release.

"I am grateful to President Trump and Secretary Pompeo for the trust they have placed in me for considering me for the position of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations," Nauert wrote Saturday. "However, the past two months have been grueling for my family and therefore it is in the best interest of my family that I withdraw my name from consideration."

The race is on: The next person to approach Trump at Mar-A-Lago at dinner tonight becomes ambassador to the United Nations!

Donald Trump has been boasting that people are lining up to work for his administration.

Heather Nauert has withdrawn from the drowning pool of Trump administration candidates. The poor woman has come to her senses and will probably return to the media after wasting part of her life defending the indefensible, Trump's policies and actions from his gut.

But wait a minute. She has been employing illegal aliens like Donald Trump and Mar a Lago.

The Donald Trump State Department doesn't just have a revolving door, the door has been broken off its hinges by the rush to the exit by people escaping from slavery to Trump.

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert withdrew her name from consideration for the nomination of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations on Saturday.

"I am grateful to President Trump and Secretary Pompeo for the trust they have placed in me for considering me for the position of U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations," Nauert wrote Saturday. "However, the past two months have been grueling for my family and therefore it is in the best interest of my family that I withdraw my name from consideration."
Who gives a shit.

• Banned

Who gives a shit.

Nobody in the Trump administration. They're all constipated top down.

Who gives a shit.

You do or you would not have entered the thread and then posted in it.

Who gives a shit.

You do or you would not have entered the thread and then posted in it.
I entered to simply say who gives a shit...Whoever the UN ambassador is gonna be will just be another Israel kiss ass so I truly don't care.

Forum List

Back