Corrupt Adam Shiff Going DOWN ??

Speaking of Schiff going down, why did he use $400,000 of taxpayer funds to buy the silence of a 19 year old boy?

I’ll make it real simple for you snowflake - Roger clown is going to jail along with Manafort.
Proof of Russian collusion in 3,2,1,0.....

Awe shucks... Still Nothin...

tumblr_ngmoyqjo8g1s6c2sxo1_500.gif

• Banned
Trying to do a coup on the American voters will defiantly be treason

Trump was elected by the voters to be president for 4 years and then the president will be judged by the voters

The crooked deep state commited the worse crime ever on American voters !!

I’ll make it real simple for you snowflake - Roger clown is going to jail along with Manafort.
Weissman will get a longer sentence than Manafort, Flynn, Stone and Mueller combined
Wiesman being outed on national TV by McCabe as having knowledge that the dossier was a fraud and the court was still lied to using it should send his ass to jail for a very long time... Wrongful Prosecution under color of law, Withholding escopitory evidence, Manufacturing evidence... Its gonna be a long prison time.. Mueller has the same problem.

Last edited:

Trump was elected by the voters to be president for 4 years and then the president will be judged by the voters

We are technically still at war. This means they could be tried under UCMJ for treason. That sentence caries the death penalty..

Weissman will get a longer sentence than Manafort, Flynn, Stone and Mueller combined
Wiesman being outed on national TV by McCabe as having knowledge that the dossier was a fraud and the court was still lied to using it should send his ass to jail for a very long time... Wrongful Prosecution under color of law, Withholding escopitory evidence, Manufacturing evidence... Its gonna be a long time..

Horseshit - McCabe never said any such thing about the Dossier and even Republicans long ago conceded that Dossier’s sourcing was appropriately disclosed In Carter’s FISA Warrant application.

Perhaps youre unaware: Roger stone communicated with wikileaks and russian hackers.

1. No contact with Russians

2. Okay, contact but nobody from the inner circle

3. Okay, his son and high level advisors but they didn't choose on the election

4. Okay, they shared election information but nobody did anything with it

5. Okay, some colluded but Papa Trump didn't know about it

6. Okay, Papa Trump knew but collusion isn't a crime and nobody should care

We are technically still at war. This means they could be tried under UCMJ for treason. That sentence caries the death penalty..

When did Congress declare war? I must have slept through it.

I said technically...

Congress authorized the use of force against ISIS and other groups. This is a technical declaration of war. Every single person in the military faces the death penalty for treason in this current state. If Trump wanted to push it he could. In my opinion, those involved in the attempted coup should be tried and if found guilty shot! This was an act of war against the US Constitution.

The democrats all set to go down

Why??

Because the cat is out of the bag

How is that so??

Because the most wise group says so. White men.

There is no choice but to fine the democrat party so
Much that they cannot exist anymore

I said technically...

Congress authorized the use of force against ISIS and other groups. This is a technical declaration of war.

It is not enough to meet the legal definition of an act of treason. Please try again. We are technically not at war as far as the Constitution states.

what fucking “coup”?

Not that it was actually undertaken, but 25th amendment would require removal of the president BY VICE PRESIDENT AND HIS OWN CABINET, not military force.

The coup is led by the democrat party

They declared war on the American voter who voted in trump to work this nation for 4 years and until they could judge with the next election

A attempted coup is the highest treason charge

Forum List

Back