Corporate Welfare To Be Reduced

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
A step in the right direction for fair taxation!

“Double Irish“ loophole to be abolished from Jan 1st 2015 for new companies. All new companies registered in Ireland will also have to be tax resident. For existing companies there will be a transition period until end of 2020.

Budget 2015 main points

Well they are considered individuals in the eyes of the law...

If I'm guilty of neglegent homocide or fraud, I can't just pay a fine and walk away.

I say if a corporation is convicted of a crime, their business license should be revoked for the term of their 'incarceration'. That would clean up corporate culture in a motherfuckin' heart beat.

or do like china and give the CEO the death penalty...

That's still not treating corporations as people. But a special class of citizen that possesses special rights and priveledges that no one else has. Which is a clear 14th amendment violation, as they aren't treated equally under the law.

If I am convicted of fraud, I'm fined AND imprisoned. A corporation is never imprisoned. We should both be treated the same.

or do like china and give the CEO the death penalty...

That's still not treating corporations as people. But a special class of citizen that possesses special rights and priveledges that no one else has. Which is a clear 14th amendment violation, as they aren't treated equally under the law.

If I am convicted of fraud, I'm fined AND imprisoned. A corporation is never imprisoned. We should both be treated the same.
Which is why the Founders did not want corporations getting favorable privies to corporations and they knew that they would infiltrate Congress and legislate the advantage...Just like they had done in England...

The answer is removing all subsidies advantages except employees:

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 300 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure. Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

The answer is removing all subsidies advantages except employees:

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 300 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure. Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

You lose me as soon as you mention "mimimum wage". It's like screaming "I'm a moron!!!"

The idea that you get free Medicare while on social security is a lie also. Premiums still have to be paid when on Medicare and you must get supplemental insurance..

Anything to drive more companies out of the United States. Business should leave until Americans run elsewhere as illegal aliens looking for some strawberries to pick for a corporate farm in another country.

Forum List

Back