Corporate owned media financially supporting Obama's campaign

Tiger

Mar 2, 2008
Corporate owned media financially supporting Obama's campaign and is bias in their reporting.

OBAMA: WE DON'T TAKE MONEY FROM LOBBYISTS, SPECIAL INTERESTS

msnbc.com Video Player

Obama is correct. If you allow a 527 to campaign for you, you are taking money from Lobbyist. You do it now, you will do it later as a President. I for one only one a candidate in office representing me. Therefore I will not vote for anyone using 527.

seems obama has his own 527! "vote hope" Vote Hope: Obama in California, inspiring grassroots people of color at Vote Hope an obama support group in California, surprise surprise surprise........NOT!!! its funny how now obama is sounding more and more like Edwards ain't it? he and Hilliary are for change alright.....inter"changeable" policy's that is!!........obama and Clinton have taken so much lobbyist money in their careers that they are most definitely running for president to those they OWE and that is NOT the American People.....is he a Muslim? who really knows? but a lot of his donations come from people with Muslim names.......makes one wonder who he really is.....perhaps he's not "technically" a muslim but doesn't mean he might not be a muslim supporter.

Obama Derides Outside Spending - The Fix
Lobbyists: Top Recipients

Top 20 Recipients
Rank
Candidate
Office
Amount
Clinton, Hillary (D-NY)
Senate
$925,096
McCain, John (R)
Senate
$750,656
Romney, Mitt (R)

$297,920
Giuliani, Rudolph W (R)

$285,075
Dodd, Christopher J (D-CT)
Senate
$254,750
McConnell, Mitch (R-KY)
Senate
$253,213
Baucus, Max (D-MT)
Senate
$227,811
Richardson, Bill (D)

$211,850
Landrieu, Mary L (D-LA)
Senate
$199,154
Sununu, John E (R-NH)
Senate
$195,051
Specter, Arlen (R-PA)
Senate
$183,369
Obama, Barack (D)
Senate
$170,429
Harkin, Tom (D-IA)
Senate
$166,562
Collins, Susan M (R-ME)
Senate
$162,349
Durbin, Dick (D-IL)
Senate
$153,930
Cornyn, John (R-TX)
Senate
$145,118
Pryor, Mark (D-AR)
Senate
$139,838
Coleman, Norm (R-MN)
Senate
$139,485
Warner, Mark (D-VA)

$135,662
Thompson, Fred (R)

$118,600
METHODOLOGY: The numbers on this page are based on contributions from PACs and individuals giving $200 or more. All donations took place during the 2007-2008.........click election cycle and were released by the Federal Election Commission.
Feel free to distribute or cite this material, but please credit the Center for Responsive Politics. For permission to reprint for commercial uses, such as textbooks, contact the Center.

Lobbyists: Top Recipients | OpenSecrets

lets look at the "real" facts here shall we! first of all CLINTON and OBAMA have been taking lobbyists money their entire career! millions of money and gifts and trips have been taken by both of them. They ARE in the POCKETS of those they took money from. They are NOT in this for the AMERICAN people. They owe a debt......EDWARDS owes no debt.....he has NOT taken lobbyists money....perhaps a 527 has? but EDWARDS has no control on who they take money from or what they do with it. Is he really fighting unfair?

what's unfair is CLINTON and OBAMA taking lobbyists money.....and how the CORPORATE OWNED MEDIA is also financially supporting their campaign and is bias in their reporting...They are BRAINWASHING the American people into believing that clinton and obama are the ones american people are behind because that is who they want to sway the votes for... so that clinton or obama can REPAY their debt........

Clinton has many 527's all taking big money and using to be nasty against edwards and obama, Obama has a 527 as well "vote hope" and i am sure we will see more come out of the woodwork in days to come....EDWARDS supporting 527's are endorsing him....and NOT playing nasty with the blame game...just getting the word out on edwards....balancing the scale against corporate owned mass media that refuses to give edwards equal press.....I support John Ewards for president and so does most of iowa it will catch on after he wins hands down in iowa...he is surging for sure!! America is rising up, we're not FOOLED by OLD political games......we won't make a bush/clinton mistake again...wake up america and rise up against all this political manipulation that works against you the people!

(Obama is correct. If you allow a 527 to campaign for you, you are taking money from Lobbyist. You do it now, you will do it later as a President. I for one only one a candidate in office representing me. Therefore I will not vote for anyone using 527.)

There is a special place in hell for liars like you.

Obama has raised $336 million dollars from 1.5 million individual contributors.

Summary data for Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

This is hillarious look at your post....

He's had no problem bringing in the money or appealing to new donors, and has relied on small online donors and bigger donors nearly equally, which he'll continue to do in months to come.

In November he'll face Republican John McCain, who has indicated he’ll accept public financing in the general election, while Obama has opted out of the system. He's the first major-party candidate since the system was created to decline taxpayers' money for the general election.

Reform of the system we have for campaign contributions would be a good thing for this Democratic Republic

Hence, don't count on it.

Forum List

Back