Coronavirus Could Be Helped By Quarantining Pence

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday that significant progress in battling the coronavirus could be achieved by quarantining Mike Pence.

Speaking to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, the C.D.C. director said that, given Pence’s record as a science denier who mishandled an aids outbreak while he was the governor of Indiana, an immediate quarantine of the Vice-President was “an essential first step.”

“Mike Pence should be sealed off in a secure area, where he will have no access to a phone or computer,” the director said. “That will go a long way toward containing the harm he might otherwise cause.”

The C.D.C. chief added that there were a number of places ideal for quarantining Pence, all of them in Antarctica.

Shortly after the C.D.C. director’s testimony, Pence forcefully took issue with the assessment. “The threat I pose to the nation has been wildly overstated, and I do not know how to use a computer,” he said.

C.D.C. Director Says Coronavirus Effort Could Be Helped by Quarantining Pence
.......................................................................................................
Unfortunately, there is an element of truth in that satirical piece. Pence hasn't so much been put in control of the government's response to the virus as he has controlling the message. All the experts must now check with Mikey before issuing any statements. Cuz...........you know..........the last thing this particular admin wants is for the experts to share their expertise with the public by telling the truth. In this matter, as in all matters, the truth is the enemy of Trumpery.

TrY winning elections democrats lol he he

America hates you haha

And these are the type idiots you think we need more or we're all dead. You are safe now citizen.....lllmmmaaooooo....better get your funeral planned

Last edited:

America hates you haha
Empirically speaking, America hates Trumpletons.
ADA58B64-EFBD-443E-A377-7EDF6CB17D21.jpeg
Nice

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday that significant progress in battling the coronavirus could be achieved by quarantining Mike Pence.

Speaking to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, the C.D.C. director said that, given Pence’s record as a science denier who mishandled an aids outbreak while he was the governor of Indiana, an immediate quarantine of the Vice-President was “an essential first step.”

“Mike Pence should be sealed off in a secure area, where he will have no access to a phone or computer,” the director said. “That will go a long way toward containing the harm he might otherwise cause.”

The C.D.C. chief added that there were a number of places ideal for quarantining Pence, all of them in Antarctica.

Shortly after the C.D.C. director’s testimony, Pence forcefully took issue with the assessment. “The threat I pose to the nation has been wildly overstated, and I do not know how to use a computer,” he said.

.......................................................................................................
Unfortunately, there is an element of truth in that satirical piece. Pence hasn't so much been put in control of the government's response to the virus as he has controlling the message. All the experts must now check with Mikey before issuing any statements. Cuz...........you know..........the last thing this particular admin wants is for the experts to share their expertise with the public by telling the truth. In this matter, as in all matters, the truth is the enemy of Trumpery.

Looks like ya beat me by 4 minutes. Well played! ;)

Hoe droll.

Wow. I might just agree with him, but I cannot be fired or punished for saying it publicly. Hope he is just the administrator and not one of the people directly involved in the hands on science.

America hates you haha
Awwww...little boy upset...:itsok:
Why? We win elections :abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, that matters in this case. You're old. If i gets to Boston and kills you by the luck of the draw, do you want that carved on you tombstone?
Your going to come
To
Boston to kill
Me!? Lol what
Of course not. Don't know where the "t" went. Probably didn't hit the key hard enough and didn't take time to proof such a short one. Sorry if you misinterpreted lazy keyboarding. You should have figured out by now, I'm not the violent type unless me or mine physically attacked.

America hates you haha
Awwww...little boy upset...:itsok:
Why? We win elections :abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, that matters in this case. You're old. If i gets to Boston and kills you by the luck of the draw, do you want that carved on you tombstone?
Your going to come
To
Boston to kill
Me!? Lol what
Of course not. Don't know where the "t" went. Probably didn't hit the key hard enough and didn't take time to proof such a short one. Sorry if you misinterpreted lazy keyboarding. You should have figured out by now, I'm not the violent type unless me or mine physically attacked.
If I get to Boston to kills you?
What did that mean

America hates you haha
View attachment 309340 Nice

Only way you clowns will win another election is by cheating (with a little help from Das Poot, zesty voter suppression, and the Electoral College)
Who’s suppressed? Blacks that live in TOWNS RUN BY DEMOCRATS!? Lol
Anyone wonder why blue states are some much better economically than red states?

America hates you haha

Only way you clowns will win another election is by cheating (with a little help from Das Poot, zesty voter suppression, and the Electoral College)
Anyone wonder why blue states are some much better economically than red states?

Nope

America hates you haha

Says a lot why all your black towns are shit holes lol .. racist bastards

Nope

Is that the siblings lol haha

Forum List

Back