Corker saying is it adds 1 cent to the debt I will not vote for it!!

Democrats are fully committed to destroying a growing economy, Trump and the hopes of the American people for better times, I doubt he'd want to be associated with that, I don't blame him, logically who would?

Oh you mean the tax cut for the rich, have you not noticed, Trumps base is getting smaller and smaller. People are smartening up to him.

We created the economy, and we will take it back.

Democrats are fully committed to destroying a growing economy, Trump and the hopes of the American people for better times, I doubt he'd want to be associated with that, I don't blame him, logically who would?

Oh you mean the tax cut for the rich, have you not noticed, Trumps base is getting smaller and smaller. People are smartening up to him.

We created the economy, and we will take it back.

Last time y'all doubled the national debt and played the poor me victims for 8 years.

What legislation have Democrats offered up for the economy that has you so excited, all I'm seeing from Dems is whining and resistance and their followers emotional uninformed juveniles with twisted truths turned to lies.

:laugh: :itsok:

He knows the tax bill will help reduce the deficit. I'm not surprised you aren't enough to figure that out.

Trump and the Cons are going to bankrupt us just like Trump did to his businesses.

I agree that Republicans are debt financed locusts, almost as bad as the Dems. But your comment is stupid, Trump filed BK 4 times out of 100+ businesses. That 's like focusing on Tom Brady's interceptions. Trump is a reckless @asshole but he has created wealth for himself.

Forum List

Back