Corey Lewandowski Knocked It Out The Park - Womp Womp!

They should come across at Point Of Entry to request Asylum,. If not, tough chit when you're caught elsewhere and made the decision to give up your kids

I thought ya'll said Mexicans care about their kids?

-Geaux

It is PORT of entry you stupid shit.
Um no, children are taken from parents when said parents are arrested and are awaiting prosecution

Deal with it

-Geaux

I will support the policy as soon as we do the same to speeders with children in their vehicle.

If the speeder is taken into custody, the child will be separated from the parent, so that's already happening.

But few, if any, speeders are taken into custody. We should adopt a zero tolerance policy for speeders and lock them all up.
So your argument is we should change the law and make 1st time offenders for illegal entry a felony?

-Geaux

They should come across at Point Of Entry to request Asylum,. If not, tough chit when you're caught elsewhere and made the decision to give up your kids

I thought ya'll said Mexicans care about their kids?

-Geaux

Um no, children are taken from parents when said parents are arrested and are awaiting prosecution

Deal with it

-Geaux

I will support the policy as soon as we do the same to speeders with children in their vehicle.

If the speeder is taken into custody, the child will be separated from the parent, so that's already happening.

But few, if any, speeders are taken into custody. We should adopt a zero tolerance policy for speeders and lock them all up.

If you wish, propose it to your local government.

Deal with it

-Geaux

So your argument is we should change the law and make 1st time offenders for illegal entry a felony?

-Geaux

NO, I believe in open borders. That is how our country was established and how it flourished for almost a hundred years. Let the "market" determine how many immigrants come here. Freedom of movement is a huge part of "pursuit of happiness", which the Declaration of Independence proclaims is an inalienable right granted to ALL, not just US citizens. I believe the government does have a place, in breaking up monopolies, in protecting the environment, in enforcing criminal laws against robbery, murder, rape, and kidnapping. But the government has no business whatsoever determining who can enter this country. When a government can pick and choose it's citizens it is destined for despotism.

Deal with it

-Geaux

-Geaux

NO, I believe in open borders. That is how our country was established and how it flourished for almost a hundred years. Let the "market" determine how many immigrants come here. Freedom of movement is a huge part of "pursuit of happiness", which the Declaration of Independence proclaims is an inalienable right granted to ALL, not just US citizens. I believe the government does have a place, in breaking up monopolies, in protecting the environment, in enforcing criminal laws against robbery, murder, rape, and kidnapping. But the government has no business whatsoever determining who can enter this country. When a government can pick and choose it's citizens it is destined for despotism.

Yea, all those folks who cruised by the Statue of Liberty, in through the front door. How about these illegals follow the process to become American citizens instead of breaking the law to do so

-Geaux

Corey finally says it how it needs to be said -- if you libs and child sex trafficking supporters are so sad about Trump stopping you from victimizing these kids --- womp womp!!

Trump won, deal with it!

We are no longer a bleeding heart country, we are a strong country who takes our border security serious -- who gives a fuck if this kid has down syndrome -- you guys act like we don't have experience dealing with retarded kids -- womp womp!!!

And if this doesn't deter more illegals from coming over -- I believe Trump is fully prepared to get even tougher -- I would personally like for kids to be sent to Guantanamo and not to some "tender age" facility -- they need to be housed in the same facility as the terrorists there -- and if that doesn't deter more people from coming here -- then it will be clear to everyone just who these animals are -- womp womp libs!!

Corey is just saying what most Republicans believe.

If they don't help American children, why would Republicans help any children anywhere.

Corey must be pretty good. He was banging Hope Hicks until his wife and kids found about about it and his wife gave him an ultimatum and so he called it quits with Hicks. I'm sure after at least one more bang.

That's just the way Republicans are.

tdy_news_cynthia_russia_180110_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

Russians.Made in Russia, born in America: birth tourism booming in Miami

"just to give birth".
It's OK, they're white.

-Geaux

Yea, all those folks who cruised by the Statue of Liberty, in through the front door. How about these illegals follow the process to become American citizens instead of breaking the law to do so

-Geaux

Did you not read my post? I am for open borders. Your "in through the front door" statement just reveals how historically ignorant you are. There were little if any rules back when those immigrants were streaming in the "front door". If they were not sick they got in. Hell, if they were sick many times they were treated and then let in. But secondly, many of those parents losing their children are applying for asylum, fleeing gang violence in Central America. They are coming in the front door. Were they to enter a port of entry they could face a "summary judgement" by a border patrol agent. By crossing the border via land they are granted a hearing, which by law and international agreements, they are entitled.

If you want to limit immigration then I would suggest you get the hell out of the country. If you, or a family member, immigrated to the United States, legally or illegally, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY. The most recent immigrant in my family was a Casquette girl. We were here before there was a United States and we let the rest of you yahoos stick around because you usually have the good sense to leave us the hell alone.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Did you not read my post? I am for open borders. Your "in through the front door" statement just reveals how historically ignorant you are. There were little if any rules back when those immigrants were streaming in the "front door". If they were not sick they got in. Hell, if they were sick many times they were treated and then let in. But secondly, many of those parents losing their children are applying for asylum, fleeing gang violence in Central America. They are coming in the front door. Were they to enter a port of entry they could face a "summary judgement" by a border patrol agent. By crossing the border via land they are granted a hearing, which by law and international agreements, they are entitled.

If you want to limit immigration then I would suggest you get the hell out of the country. If you, or a family member, immigrated to the United States, legally or illegally, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY. The most recent immigrant in my family was a Casquette girl. We were here before there was a United States and we let the rest of you yahoos stick around because you usually have the good sense to leave us the hell alone.

“Open borders” is a superficially attractive idea – until it’s subjected to critical thinking, at which point its true nature is revealed. Its proponents attempt to make a “moral case” in its defense. But there is no moral case to be made for sacrificing democratic decision-making and national sovereignty to oligarchic and corporate whims.

“Open borders” is a recipe for the further commodification of human beings. It treats people as economic inputs to be moved about the globe at the whim of global capital. It is neither rational nor humane, and it has yet to receive the thorough public debunking it deserves. We need a systemic solution to global wealth inequality, rather than intellectual gimmicks designed to promote exploitation and sow confusion.

-Geaux

-Geaux

You are aware that 80% of those seeking asylum were denied because they were deemed liars? In other words, they lied and their stories did not pan out?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back