Cops use Bearcat "tank" to take down Planned Parenthood shooter

Maybe Republican Governors need to ban white males of a certain age group from moving into their States due to security concerns about terrorism...hey I am just saying...

Suspect in Planned Parenthood shooting is confirmed as Robert L. Dear, date of birth of 4/16/1958
Colorado Springs Police Department
12278722_1230055263677023_1909250717737981188_n.jpg

12279116_1102323583132236_5168504084638521818_n.jpg

The Police could see him on the cameras inside the office and were pondering shooting him through the wall but before they did it he gave up...

How much would ya like to bet the guy who made the decision to smash through building walls of a Planned Parenthood building was a pro-lifer? :)

Don't worry, insurance will pay for it all. So, your more concerned about this building?? more than people. I guess you had to be there to know what the cops determination was.

Maybe they should have sent you in there with a cardboard box and a paper bag over your head to flush em out

The Police could see him on the cameras inside the office and were pondering shooting him through the wall but before they did it he gave up...

there lies the problem. Pondering? huh? SHOOT first ask questions later. Kill it. Fast as possible. Why ponder? They see the others hauled off to court for shooting? Maybe. Shoot Shoot and shoot more.

Yes...why are you? Shouldn't you be conserving energy to prevent the creation of more terrorists?

You been here since 2004 and this is the best you can do? You insinuated Police should not have military hardware because they not trained? An idiot can back a brinks truck thru doors. If you were in there hiding under desk.......Trained or not. Save what you can. Why do i waste my valuable common sense on something so "out of it". Get off me you fruitcake.

Yes...why are you? Shouldn't you be conserving energy to prevent the creation of more terrorists?

You been here since 2004 and this is the best you can do? You insinuated Police should not have military hardware because they not trained? An idiot can back a brinks truck thru doors. If you were in there hiding under desk.......Trained or not. Save what you can. Why do i waste my valuable common sense on something so "out of it". Get off me you fruitcake.
I insinuated nothing of the sort. Try again.

I insinuated nothing of the sort. Try again.

My deepest apologies. I got you (BlueGin) mixed up with posts from GoddessaAshetray during one of your replies. I am truly sorry.

No, I do not wish to wait until he unloads all the ammunition into victims, to answer your post.

Forum List

Back