Cops: Teen intruders use stun guns, rape Gwinnett mom in front of son

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A woman carrying her two young sons arrived home from work around 3 a.m., May 12 to find two men had broken into her apartment.

The men shocked her with stun guns, threw boiling water on her and raped her while her older son watched, a police report said.

Police have arrested 17-year-old Francisco Palencia, 19-year-old Josue Ramirez and an unnamed 15-year-old female in connection with the assault. All three suspects have been charged with home invasion, rape, aggravated sodomy, kidnapping, aggravated battery and cruelty to children. They will appear for a preliminary hearing on July 5 at the Gwinnett County Detention Center.

More arrests in the case are possible, a Gwinnett County Police Department spokesman said.
Cops: Teen intruders use stun guns, rape Gwinnett mom in front of son

I really despise people.

Fuck fairly. I hope they get tossed in prison and the same is done to them.

We must do things fairly, regardless how heinous the crime. Fair punishment is enough. An eye for an eye.

They should be hung, publicly, by the gonads first, then another drop for their neck.

We must do things fairly, regardless how heinous the crime. Fair punishment is enough. An eye for an eye.
Personally, I am tired of pond scum being treated fairly.
Stop filling our prisons and making us pay for their three hots and a cot.

Kill them.

They should be hung, publicly, by the gonads first, then another drop for their neck.
Torture...no.

Just hang them. Or put them in front of a firing squad and be done with it. Burn their bodies so they don't take up space on land. Bury the ashes in a deep hole and add more as they are removed from breathing air. Be done with this bullshit.

Torture...no.

Just hang them. Or put them in front of a firing squad and be done with it. Burn their bodies so they don't take up space on land. Bury the ashes in a deep hole and add more as they are removed from breathing air. Be done with this bullshit.

You know, you could've let me have the "string 'um up by the balls" fantasy another 20 seconds before bitchsmacking me into reality. :tongue-44:

Kill them.
You make a foolish mistake ever? Where you young and tempted before? These are the acts of children with poor upbringing and bad ideologies. Jeez obviously what they did was grounds for a solid 10 to 20 years in jail but death is a stretch.

Kill them.
You make a foolish mistake ever? Where you young and tempted before? These are the acts of children with poor upbringing and bad ideologies. Jeez obviously what they did was grounds for a solid 10 to 20 years in jail but death is a stretch.

What about the victims? That crime is particularly heinous. The boy could be ruined for life and have to be institutionalized.

To be noted, the men who committed this act WILL be ruined for life. Aka eye for an eye. Also being institutionalized for assistance with ptsd is not a bad service, therapy I would hope for the victims.

To be noted, the men who committed this act WILL be ruined for life. Aka eye for an eye. Also being institutionalized for assistance with ptsd is not a bad service, therapy I would hope for the victims.

Are these the acts of men or of children?

Should they be convicted, they will do some time and then they will be released. One of them will be deported.

So, Mom is going to ride out the time it takes to run the case some year to year and a half to two years just to know if they are even going away. If there are others involved (as it has been suggested) then this means she was targeted for some petty revenge. It isn't random. She may even have to deal with those other people in some way, shape or form before and after.

She will have medical bills. She will have lost time from work. If she lives paycheck to paycheck then she may be behind in rent. She may lose her apartment and her vehicle if it isn't paid for. That's if she can even stay in that apartment. Hell, she could be locked into a lease but not be able to deal with it. That is on top of the trauma. She will still need to care for her children. One of those children will be dealing with the repercussions that will bring with it an entire host of problems.

That........is nowhere close to an eye for an eye.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back