Cops show up 3 hours after 911 call then murder family dog

These officers should be charged with a crime, or at the very least be required to pay some sort of restitution. We'll see if that happens. But i'm not counting on it.

IMO, the owners are not entirely blameless. Why on earth was the dog chained up in the first place? Why do you believe the officers would know the dog was chained up in the dark? I've known dogs to get off of chains before, I don't think I'd count on one for MY protection, why should I expect the officers to act any differently?

In my experience, dogs on chains tend to be much more aggressive than dogs that are in a fenced in yard and I don't trust those chains.

I choose not to blame the victim. These officers were wrong. They should be held accountable.

These officers should be charged with a crime, or at the very least be required to pay some sort of restitution. We'll see if that happens. But i'm not counting on it.

IMO, the owners are not entirely blameless. Why on earth was the dog chained up in the first place? Why do you believe the officers would know the dog was chained up in the dark? I've known dogs to get off of chains before, I don't think I'd count on one for MY protection, why should I expect the officers to act any differently?

In my experience, dogs on chains tend to be much more aggressive than dogs that are in a fenced in yard and I don't trust those chains.

I choose not to blame the victim. These officers were wrong. They should be held accountable.

The victim here is the dog. The owners didn't care enough to make it part of the family and bring it in the home. No instead, they kept it chained up outside.

The victim here is the dog. The owners didn't care enough to make it part of the family and bring it in the home. No instead, they kept it chained up outside.

Yes, the victim is the Dog. But so is the Family. These officers screwed up. They must make things right. Period, end of story.

Officers respond to threats, they are not supposed to react out of fear.

I heard a dog barking, I shit my pants and fired. Fine police work I tell ya.

This is in the act of lunging

Dog attacks Police Officer Taser Full News Report. - YouTube

Good dog with bad owners.
First... yes... That dog did lunge. But it was lunging before it ever jumped. Jumping forward is always lunging... But not all lunging requires jumping. If the dog is running at you, it's lunging.

A definition from another dictionary not used before:

Definition of LUNGE

: a quick thrust or jab (as of a sword) usually made by leaning or striding forward
: a sudden forward rush or reach <made a lunge to catch the ball>
See lunge defined for English-language learners »
See lunge defined for kids »

I'm sure as fuck no liberal, and your getting off on a faithful dog getting shot for protecting his owner is awful fucking sad my friend. Your ignorance transcends politics, that is clear,

I am with you on this. The poor dog was just protecting its owner. I cannot believe the policeman who shot it just stood by and did nothing as the poor animal writhed in pain.

First... yes... That dog did lunge. But it was lunging before it ever jumped. Jumping forward is always lunging... But not all lunging requires jumping. If the dog is running at you, it's lunging.

Definition of LUNGE

: a quick thrust or jab (as of a sword) usually made by leaning or striding forward

What you are calling a lunge is a charge. That dog did not lunge, a lunge is s sudden movement, no matter what dictionary you find that says otherwise. To illustrate just how screwed up your dictionary is here is a fencing lunge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljuCI0Nf2O4]Foil Fencing Attacks : How to Lunge in Foil Fencing - YouTube[/ame]

Definition of LUNGE

What you are calling a lunge is a charge. That dog did not lunge, a lunge is s sudden movement, no matter what dictionary you find that says otherwise.
Going from a stop to a run isn't sudden movement? Lunging isn't about jumping... Lunging is about movement and speed.

To illustrate just how screwed up your dictionary is here is a fencing lunge.
I offer you to find ANY online dictionary that supports your stance. I don't care what dictionary you use. Just find one.

I repeat... In this context all jumping is a lunge. Not all lunges are jumps. Obviously. Sudden movement, normally in the direction of the target, in fencing is also a lunge.

Last edited:
this is in the act of lunging

dog attacks police officer taser full news report. - youtube

good dog with bad owners.
first... Yes... That dog did lunge. But it was lunging before it ever jumped. Jumping forward is always lunging... But not all lunging requires jumping. If the dog is running at you, it's lunging.

Definition of lunge

: A sudden forward rush or reach <made a lunge to catch the ball>
see lunge defined for english-language learners »
see lunge defined for kids »
i'll take number 1 for a 1000 alex.

this is in the act of lunging

dog attacks police officer taser full news report. - youtube

good dog with bad owners.
first... Yes... That dog did lunge. But it was lunging before it ever jumped. Jumping forward is always lunging... But not all lunging requires jumping. If the dog is running at you, it's lunging.

Definition of lunge

*laughs*

About the DOG not lunging dumbass. lol

Edit: Obviously there is lunging in fencing too. because... you know... It's a sudden rush or reach... Generally toward a target... LOL

Lunging has nothing to do with jumping, unless of course that jump is sudden and generally toward something. But you don't have to jump to lunge, simply "charging" someone or something is lunging as well assuming of course it's sudden.

Here is ANOTHER definition from a third dictionary:

lunge (lnj)
n.
1. A sudden thrust or pass, as with a sword.
2. A sudden forward movement or plunge.
v. lunged, lung·ing, lung·es
v.intr.
1. To make a sudden thrust or pass.
2. To move with a sudden thrust.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks "jumping" is a key component to "lunging" is retarded.

Pit bulls nneed to be banned. It should be illegal to breed them and own them. They are dangerous animals. These dogs dont have the same temperment as other dogs and they consistantly attract the worst possible owners. Its a deadly combination, but even in the best conditions you can never fully trust that a pit bull wont attack someone. Weve seen it time and time again. Have you heard a lot of stories about golden retriever attacks? Nope, just pit bulls, and its always a devistating attack.

Anyone who thinks "jumping" is a key component to "lunging" is retarded.

Pit bulls nneed to be banned. It should be illegal to breed them and own them. They are dangerous animals. These dogs dont have the same temperment as other dogs and they consistantly attract the worst possible owners. Its a deadly combination, but even in the best conditions you can never fully trust that a pit bull wont attack someone. Weve seen it time and time again. Have you heard a lot of stories about golden retriever attacks? Nope, just pit bulls, and its always a devistating attack.

If I had a pair of golden retrievers behind the fence of the closed motel I have been guarding for the last 2 years and eight months I would have been dead for over two years. For some of you that would probably be a good thing. :lol:

In my situation the pits I display every day to the gang bangers ..the prostitutes and their pimps...and the never ending tsunami of drug dealers are the difference between life and death. I believe THAT without a doubt. They are more important than any weapons I may have. WHY? Because I have to sleep sometime. The bad actors NEVER sleep. They are out on North Aurora right now at 3:55 in the AM..They are out there 24/7. I've been shot at twice and threatened more times than I can count.... at least a thousand times since I have been doing this job.

Golden retrievers? You have got to be kidding. No thank you. I'll keep my pit bulls.

Definition of LUNGE

What you are calling a lunge is a charge. That dog did not lunge, a lunge is s sudden movement, no matter what dictionary you find that says otherwise.
Going from a stop to a run isn't sudden movement? Lunging isn't about jumping... Lunging is about movement and speed.

I offer you to find ANY online dictionary that supports your stance. I don't care what dictionary you use. Just find one.

I repeat... In this context all jumping is a lunge. Not all lunges are jumps. Obviously. Sudden movement, normally in the direction of the target, in fencing is also a lunge.

Where did I use the word jump, or imply that lunging is about jumping? Even the so called leaping lunge used in saber fighting is not about jumping, it is about the type of movement, which is a sudden forward movement to strike an opponent. If the opponent is out of reach it is not a lunge.

All jumping is not a lunge anymore than all forward movement is. It isn't my fault you don't understand that.

The Police can seem so intimidating to criminals, thugs, drug dealers, mindless gangstaz and wanna be anarchists...................Theyre just to darned oppressed........

The Police can seem so intimidating to criminals, thugs, drug dealers, mindless gangstaz and wanna be anarchists...................Theyre just to darned oppressed........

You're oppressed too, you're just too busy Boot-Licking to realize it. But one day you'll see the light. I'm confident of that. It can take many years for some to come around. But it will happen.

Definition of lunge

*laughs*

Edit: Obviously there is lunging in fencing too. because... you know... It's a sudden rush or reach... Generally toward a target... LOL

Lunging has nothing to do with jumping, unless of course that jump is sudden and generally toward something. But you don't have to jump to lunge, simply "charging" someone or something is lunging as well assuming of course it's sudden.

lunge (lnj)
n.
v.intr.

Asshole?:eusa_whistle::badgrin: Dude your first definition number 1 "a quick thrust or jab (as of a sword) usually made by leaning or striding forward" What exactly doing you think that means? Then you go and change to another definition to fit within your argument. and still it saying the same thing in number 2. Plunge

plungedplung·ing

Definition of PLUNGE

transitive verb
: to cause to penetrate or enter quickly and forcibly into something <plunged the dagger>
: to cause to enter a state or course of action usually suddenly, unexpectedly, or violently <plunged the nation into economic depression>
intransitive verb
: to thrust or cast oneself into or as if into water
a : to become pitched or thrown headlong or violently forward and downward; also : to move oneself in such a manner <plunged off the embankment>
b : to act with reckless haste : enter suddenly or unexpectedly <plunges into project after project>
c : to bet or gamble heavily and recklessly
: to descend or dip suddenly <the stock's value plunged>

Where did I use the word jump, or imply that lunging is about jumping? Even the so called leaping lunge used in saber fighting is not about jumping, it is about the type of movement, which is a sudden forward movement to strike an opponent. If the opponent is out of reach it is not a lunge.

All jumping is not a lunge anymore than all forward movement is. It isn't my fault you don't understand that.
ROFLMAO... I don't think you have been following the thread very well.

If the opponent is out of reach it is not a lunge.
Find a dictionary that agrees with you. The three I have shown so far do not. I'll find a forth if you like... LOL

*laughs*

lunge (lnj)
n.
v.intr.

Asshole?:eusa_whistle::badgrin: Dude your first definition number 1 "a quick thrust or jab (as of a sword) usually made by leaning or striding forward" What exactly doing you think that means? Then you go and change to another definition to fit within your argument. and still it saying the same thing in number 2. Plunge

plungedplung·ing

Definition of PLUNGE

transitive verb
: to cause to penetrate or enter quickly and forcibly into something <plunged the dagger>
: to cause to enter a state or course of action usually suddenly, unexpectedly, or violently <plunged the nation into economic depression>
intransitive verb
: to thrust or cast oneself into or as if into water
a : to become pitched or thrown headlong or violently forward and downward; also : to move oneself in such a manner <plunged off the embankment>
b : to act with reckless haste : enter suddenly or unexpectedly <plunges into project after project>
c : to bet or gamble heavily and recklessly
: to descend or dip suddenly <the stock's value plunged>
Do you need to know the definition of "or"????

Or do you actually think that a word only has one meaning? They are numbered for a reason you know. It kind of changes depending on how it's used. o.0

Last edited:

Find a dictionary that agrees with you. The three I have shown so far do not. I'll find a forth if you like... LOL

The three you have shows so far all disagree with you, you are just so stupid you don't understand it.

The three you have shows so far all disagree with you, you are just so stupid you don't understand it.
*laughs*

Ok.

Forum List

Back