Cops show up 3 hours after 911 call then murder family dog

Here is a dog that most likely is mostly true pit

american_pit_bull_terrier1233879280.jpg

I am going to be polite to the OP, and offer to take the dog talk to the pets forum. As for the Cops, they acted with in the policy of their department. They did their job.

The dog was on a chain. The cops must be freaking stupid if they had to shoot a dog on a chain.

Earlier today traffic on New York’s Major Deegan Expressway came almost to a stand still as a dog valiantly protected its injured companion from traffic and would-be rescuers. Police attempting to rescue the injured and bleeding dog that was apparently hit by a car were met by the shepherd who was running in frantic circles and lunging at anyone attempting to get close.

You see it jump in that video?

Earlier today traffic on New York’s Major Deegan Expressway came almost to a stand still as a dog valiantly protected its injured companion from traffic and would-be rescuers. Police attempting to rescue the injured and bleeding dog that was apparently hit by a car were met by the shepherd who was running in frantic circles and lunging at anyone attempting to get close.

They could be thinking as you.
But people define assault weapons wrongly also.

People who's job it is to convey meanings is wrong?

*ponders*

Oh shit... Nevermind. That's absolutely true. Bad example.

Getting a dictionary to agree with you is the best thing to do. ;)

Owner of pit bull shot by Austin police officer says dog was chained | kvue.com Austin

Of course pigs lied about what really happened and got off scott free. So if pigs can murder our dogs can I shoot a police dog next time it tries to attack me? I mean what's good for goose is good for the gander as well...

This is halarious. Listen to all the liberals whine!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3M_upONUhc]NY Cop Shoots Lunging Pitbull In East Village - YouTube[/ame]

You are a piece of shit. Somebody should have shot both cops and killed them right then and there.

so, you advocate murder. Got it.

You are a piece of shit. Somebody should have shot both cops and killed them right then and there.

Aww hush! Deadly force was authorized.

Go fuck yourself. I have a couple of pitts and if a cop shot one of em like that waste of oxygen in the video he would not be long for this earth. I care about my dogs a lot more than I care about many people. Maybe the dog's owner should follow that scum cop home and kill one of his brats. I wouldn't blame him.

ohhhhhhhhh internet tough.... :rofl:

Go fuck yourself. I have a couple of pitts and if a cop shot one of em like that waste of oxygen in the video he would not be long for this earth. I care about my dogs a lot more than I care about many people. Maybe the dog's owner should follow that scum cop home and kill one of his brats. I wouldn't blame him.

ohhhhhhhhh internet tough.... :rofl:

That seems to be one of your continuous themes. Are you paranoid about people on the internet? You needn't be. You will never be anyone's target. You are just too whiney.

Owner of pit bull shot by Austin police officer says dog was chained | kvue.com Austin

Of course pigs lied about what really happened and got off scott free. So if pigs can murder our dogs can I shoot a police dog next time it tries to attack me? I mean what's good for goose is good for the gander as well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3M_upONUhc]NY Cop Shoots Lunging Pitbull In East Village - YouTube[/ame]

What are you sick or something calling this hilarious, that poor dog was killed for no reason. The dog was screaming and of coarse people are upset. Why would you think that they are liberals. I feel very sad for the dogs treatment.

Wow Advocating the Killing of innocent Children over a fucking Dog, Fuck you and your Pit . I have had 2 not so fun run ins with pits in my life.

First some assholes Aggressive Pit came into my yard and killed 2 of my cats while they slept in the Yard in Florida, and I was the one that almost went to jail over it,

Then I am working up in Michigan going door to door and some assholes Pit Bites me and costs me 1200 Bucks in Medical Bills, again Nothing happens.

Fuck Pit Bulls lol

Wow Advocating the Killing of innocent Children over a fucking Dog, Fuck you and your Pit . I have had 2 not so fun run ins with pits in my life.

First some assholes Aggressive Pit came into my yard and killed 2 of my cats while they slept in the Yard in Florida, and I was the one that almost went to jail over it,

Then I am working up in Michigan going door to door and some assholes Pit Bites me and costs me 1200 Bucks in Medical Bills, again Nothing happens.

Fuck Pit Bulls lol
Bitches don't like you eh?

People who's job it is to convey meanings is wrong?

*ponders*

Oh shit... Nevermind. That's absolutely true. Bad example.

Getting a dictionary to agree with you is the best thing to do. ;)

Don't take my word ask any gun grabber here what an assault weapon is

Shoot a Gestapo Dog, and see what the penalty is. The charge is the same as if you shot a human officer. These officers should be charged with a crime. But we all know that ain't gonna happen. Our Police have been given too much power. The worst punishment they can expect, is to merely lose their job. They are very rarely prosecuted and incarcerated. But then again, what do you expect in a Police State?

Fuck Pit Bulls lol

Sorry about your cats. People that let potentially dangerous animals run loose should be held accountable for that kind of dissregaurd of others safety and property.

My pits are critical to my safety in my current job. They do not run loose. They have full run of three stories by 150 ft of decks enclosed on the ground floor by a high chain link fence bolted to the building. My dogs are in no way a danger to my community. If an intruder makes it over the fence and past the "beware of dog" and "no trespassing" signs into mine and the dogs living area that is another matter.

I'll pass a couple of tips to ya that are fool proof in dealing with a large attacking dog of ANY breed. This may be difficult to perform but it will stop any large dog cold. As soon as the dog is on you within reach..YOU advance on the dog and shove your hand into the dogs mouth and down into it's throat. I don't care how "attack trained" a dog is... as soon as he cannot breath he is done. Me ...I have another trick that I use with my own dogs when they break out into a fight and they(pits) all do from time to time... You may not want to try this at home... I dive straight into the dog fight and put my arm around the neck of the biggest dog and bite it hard on the lip. I know...sounds crazy ...but it works. Of course if you hesitate you will go to the hospital for reconstructive facial surgery. :lol:

Maybe animal control in other cities should come to Seattle for their training. When a pit or two has to be contained here in muy city and it does happen.. our animal control guys seem to have no problem.

This is in the act of lunging

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBQ7qIJGhQs]Dog attacks Police Officer Taser Full News Report. - YouTube[/ame]

Good dog with bad owners.

These officers should be charged with a crime, or at the very least be required to pay some sort of restitution. We'll see if that happens. But i'm not counting on it.

These officers should be charged with a crime, or at the very least be required to pay some sort of restitution. We'll see if that happens. But i'm not counting on it.

IMO, the owners are not entirely blameless. Why on earth was the dog chained up in the first place? Why do you believe the officers would know the dog was chained up in the dark? I've known dogs to get off of chains before, I don't think I'd count on one for MY protection, why should I expect the officers to act any differently?

In my experience, dogs on chains tend to be much more aggressive than dogs that are in a fenced in yard and I don't trust those chains.

I'm sure as fuck no liberal, and your getting off on a faithful dog getting shot for protecting his owner is awful fucking sad my friend. Your ignorance transcends politics, that is clear,

Forum List

Back