Cops show up 3 hours after 911 call then murder family dog

Aww hush! Deadly force was authorized.

Go fuck yourself. I have a couple of pitts and if a cop shot one of em like that waste of oxygen in the video he would not be long for this earth. I care about my dogs a lot more than I care about many people. Maybe the dog's owner should follow that scum cop home and kill one of his brats. I wouldn't blame him.

I wish that would happen, so those cops would do the world a favor put a bullet in your head.

It is against the USMB rules to imply to or directly threaten a member.

But I digress...

"those cops" wouldn't be putting bullets in anyone's head if they had lead in theirs first. That's how it works Sport.

I do not fear a pussy cop that would murder a dog when there are many options to freaking out just because it is a pit bull. The man on the ground wasn't going anywhere and what was obviously NEEDED was emergency medical help for the guy on the pavenment and animal control to contain the pit bull.

You can "wish" I get shot all you want but talking about it and doing it are two different things aren't they.

Go fuck yourself. I have a couple of pitts and if a cop shot one of em like that waste of oxygen in the video he would not be long for this earth. I care about my dogs a lot more than I care about many people. Maybe the dog's owner should follow that scum cop home and kill one of his brats. I wouldn't blame him.

I wish that would happen, so those cops would do the world a favor put a bullet in your head.

A cop having to shoot a dog is ALWAYS a horrible thing, and I'd say 50% of the time the dog likely posed little threat if any. But, reality is, some dogs can kill and badly injure people, and cops are not forced to "cross your fingers" and hope that dog is one of the safe ones. Terrible horrible circumstances.

That said, NEVER......EVER.....daydream about following a cop home to his house. It WILL end badly for anyone who tries that shit.

I thought everyone put their pants on one leg at a time. People that do stupid outrageous immoral things have to pay. Here is something to consider. Most murders outside of immediate family go unsolved.

Owner of pit bull shot by Austin police officer says dog was chained | kvue.com Austin

Of course pigs lied about what really happened and got off scott free. So if pigs can murder our dogs can I shoot a police dog next time it tries to attack me? I mean what's good for goose is good for the gander as well...

This is halarious. Listen to all the liberals whine!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3M_upONUhc]NY Cop Shoots Lunging Pitbull In East Village - YouTube[/ame]

I actually saw no reason to shoot the dog, the cop was itching to kill something.
Been dog bite 6 times never felt the need to shoot one.

Aww hush! Deadly force was authorized.

I would not have a problem returning fire on the cop if that was my dog.

HUGGY and BigReb, you two are fucking lunatic rednecks.

In fact, you are both implying your desire to literally shoot a cop.

On that note, I'm ending my involvement with this thread, as angering either of you any more would be dangerous to real life cops who work wherever you two live, as you both obviously have.....nope, just ending it there.

Owner of pit bull shot by Austin police officer says dog was chained | kvue.com Austin

Of course pigs lied about what really happened and got off scott free. So if pigs can murder our dogs can I shoot a police dog next time it tries to attack me? I mean what's good for goose is good for the gander as well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3M_upONUhc]NY Cop Shoots Lunging Pitbull In East Village - YouTube[/ame]

I actually saw no reason to shoot the dog, the cop was itching to kill something.

You must admit that modern law dictates that deadly force was authorized. Correct?

On that note, I'm ending my involvement with this thread, as angering either of you any more would be dangerous to real life cops who work wherever you two live, as you both obviously have.....nope, just ending it there.

I work with cops almost every day. Had a couple on bicycles come by the motel I gaurd about an hour ago. Had four cars show up night before last on a "situation" I had to put down involving crazy drug abusers, prostitutes and drug dealers. My dogs confront bad actors around 10 plus times a week. They are 100% trained to do as I tell them to. They are a threat to no one that does not deserve their attention and mine.

The local cops all love my dogs because they are an asset to the immediate neighborhood. They are not pussies like the cop in the video that murdered the pit bull. Nobody is going to just run out and kill a cop. Don't be such a moronic asshole. I can't speak for Reb but I sure won't. Kill my pitts though and all bets are off.

Last edited:

NY Cop Shoots Lunging Pitbull In East Village - YouTube

You must admit that modern law dictates that deadly force was authorized. Correct?

I guess it depends on the city. and judgment call of the officer. the dog had it's head down not lunging for the cop. As for me I saw no reason to shoot the dog, should have waited for animal control or got the blanket from the trunk of his car, I always carried a blanket in my patrol car and used it after being bitten the 6th time when I went to a domestic call if they had a dog.

Damn! He left me out! I am a redneck to! Lol...:cool:

I still remain in contact with my buddies I worked with as a cop, they are my friends to the end but most cops are useless pieces of shit. Power hungry little whiny bitches

I guess it depends on the city. and judgment call of the officer. the dog had it's head down not lunging for the cop. As for me I saw no reason to shoot the dog, should have waited for animal control or got the blanket from the trunk of his car, I always carried a blanket in my patrol car and used it after being bitten the 6th time when I went to a domestic call if they had a dog.

No jury of judge will convict that officer should he go to court.

No jury of judge will convict that officer should he go to court.
The court of public opinion has convicted the pig. I guess I'm looking at it from a former insider, and see no reason to have shot the dog.
I did notice the other police officer used mace

\
THAT dog did lunge. *shrugs*

\

Actually no he didn't he had his head down if he was going to lunge his head would have been up.

I don't think it was wrong to shoot that dog.

Assuming that what was said is true... I don't think they should have shot that dog. That was... Crap. Wrongful shooting.

The fact that they innocent of what they were pulled over for doesn't mean anything.

That looks like a wrongful shooting to me.

or we have this piece of shit pig who paralyzed an innocent person on purpose.

Ottawa Hills Police Officer Shoots Unarmed Biker - News Story - YouTube
Yeah... That should not have happened either.

My opinion... 50/50 on wrongful shootings.

Last edited:

NY Cop Shoots Lunging Pitbull In East Village - YouTube
\

Actually no he didn't he had his head down if he was going to lunge his head would have been up.
Head placement? Ok.. You don't know what you are talking about. The good news is on a subject like this most people don't. So you don't look that stupid to many.

\

Head placement? Ok.. You don't know what you are talking about. The good news is on a subject like this most people don't. So you don't look that stupid to many.

Yes I do, As a former police officer we were trained for those type of situations, and what to look for with a barking dog.

Head placement

Look for warning signs. Most dogs are not aggressive but rather just curious or defending what they perceive as their territory. It is important to be able to tell if a dog is just playing or is being truly aggressive. While some breeds have been singled out as being particularly vicious, any mid-size and large dog breed can be dangerous (poodles, terriers[2]) so do not ignore warning signs because you think a certain breed is harmless or friendly.

If the dog approaches you with its head held high or low, it is probably not going to attack. A dog whose head is level means business.
A loping gait means the dog is playful and checking you out. An even, steady run means business.
How to Handle a Dog Attack: 2 Methods - wikiHow
The dogs head was looking down.

Forum List

Back