Cops Killed Per Year By President

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?

Partisan hacks being partisan hacks, who'd a thunk. Try using the same numbers and same time frame used in the speech, then prove it wrong. WAPO can't do that because he was using their numbers. I don't like dump one bit, I like regressive liars even less.

Crime and murder is also way down.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

And the hildabitch putting the mothers of criminal thugs killed by police and others to drive a larger wedge in the racial divide has nothing to do with political points, right? Damn dude you're getting more stupid by the day.

First of all, what evidence do you have that I am racist?

I challenge you to find anywhere on this forum or elsewhere where I've said anything to the effect that one person can be in any way inferior to another, simply because of ethnicity. Search all you want; you won't find it.

So, if the Black Lies Matter mob isn't on Mr. Trump's side, and if Mr. Trump is able to get political gain from the crimes being committed by Black Lies Matter, then wouldn't their best strategy, to help defeat Trump, be to start behaving like civilized humans rather than like feral subhuman beasts, thus depriving Mr. Trump of this cause that he can exploit?

You don't seem to understand. If a conservative greets a liberal with "Good morning, how are you?" That's racist to them. Liberals wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM! RACISM! and frantically begin looking under their beds. It's just the way their minds are wired I guess.

For instance, you using the proper term BLACK LIES MATTER is racist to a liberal. The word "black" alone is racist. Just like if you were to use the term "thug" that's racist to a liberal. They think it's code-word for something.

Can anyone in recent history remember when the police were targeted for assignation? I don't remember such cases.

As witnessed by the following pie chart the 13 percent of blacks who commit 52 percent of the murders only account for 26 percent of the shootings by police. Whites on the other hand comprise 49 percent of those shot.

So why the black outrage? Certainly the internet age and the ability of anyone to video anything has lead to a false perception that blacks are being targeted.

In my opinion the outraged is because of our leadership that has made the black man the victim of society. Now do all blacks feel the way, thankfully not. The vast majority obey the laws. They don't want violence. At least in my opinion of what I witness.

Unfortunately it is the acts of those very small proportion of blacks that taint the whole black community. What do we do with people who have little or no regard to life? What does a police officer do when confronted with a black man who has no regard to life and will kill him in a moment then what is going to be his reaction when confronted with a black man he does not know? What side of safety, for yourself, are you going to choose?

What we have had is a leadership that makes this very small proportion of black into psycho killers acting on their perception of wrongs done to them not by them.

While perhaps the percentage of police officers is down the number of those targeted for killing for no reason other than being a police officer and most white has to be way up.

_90432019_us_officer_killings_624.png

US police shootings: How many die each year? - BBC News

Fryer's research suggests that African Americans and Hispanics are substantially more likely to experience force in their interactions with the police - such as having a gun pointed at them, being handcuffed without arrest, or being pepper-sprayed or hit with a baton. This racial difference is reduced, but doesn't completely disappear, when Fryer adds all sorts of statistical controls such as whether the incident was indoors or outdoors, in a high-crime area, took place at night, and so on.

However, Fryer doesn't find any racial difference in the cases where police offers actually shoot someone.

I am paraphrasing a utube video from Tommy Sotomayor.

Black commit 52 percent of the murders in America yet comprise 13 percent of the population. What does that tell you?

What if blacks comprised 52 percent of the college graduates yet were 13 percent of the population. What would be said about blacks then?

the crimes being committed by Black Lies Matter, then wouldn't their best strategy, to help defeat Trump, be to start behaving like civilized humans rather than like feral subhuman beasts, t

Feral subhuman beasts? There's a start for proving you are a racist. No big deal but to claim otherwise is too funny.

the crimes being committed by Black Lies Matter, then wouldn't their best strategy, to help defeat Trump, be to start behaving like civilized humans rather than like feral subhuman beasts, t

Feral subhuman beasts? There's a start for proving you are a racist. No big deal but to claim otherwise is too funny.
Wow, what a racist post....

TweetPrint.JPG

Partisan hacks being partisan hacks, who'd a thunk. Try using the same numbers and same time frame used in the speech, then prove it wrong. WAPO can't do that because he was using their numbers. I don't like dump one bit, I like regressive liars even less.

what speech proves it wrong? dumb donald's? whose speech?

thanks for trolling by. we understand that trump loons want to pretend we're living in gotham while at the same time pretending they love this country.

so tell me, are we the greatest country or are we gotham, hack?

TweetPrint.JPG

what speech proves it wrong? dumb donald's? whose speech?

thanks for trolling by. we understand that trump loons want to pretend we're living in gotham while at the same time pretending they love this country.

so tell me, are we the greatest country or are we gotham, hack?
Boot the meth...boot the meth!!!!

Crime and murder is also way down.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

And the hildabitch putting the mothers of criminal thugs killed by police and others to drive a larger wedge in the racial divide has nothing to do with political points, right? Damn dude you're getting more stupid by the day.

yes, smart woman....she must be a bitch.

and you wonder why you're the party of old white men.

policeshootingsgraph.png

How many liberals will argue shooting are actually increasing?

mass shootings

not shootings of police.

stay on topic.

angry rightwingnut trolls are funny

and please don't pretend you give a rat's putout about people getting killed BY police. you and your ilk cheer when people are killed by police.

policeshootingsgraph.png

How many liberals will argue shooting are actually increasing?

mass shootings

not shootings of police.

stay on topic.

angry rightwingnut trolls are funny

and please don't pretend you give a rat's putout about people getting killed BY police. you and your ilk cheer when people are killed by police.

As i posted before, I love watching train wrecks.

The chart you replied to is exactly the topic of your OP. What the hell is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back