Cops Killed Per Year By President

zrx_image8.png

http://slatestarcodex.com/blog_images/reaction/zrx_image8.png

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

of course.

Really?

I've not been under the impression that the Black Lies Matter bunch were on Mr. Trump's side.

So really, all this violence, all this destruction, all this other trouble that these feral subhuman are perpetrating; they're doing it to support Mr. Trump?

No, Racist. Trump is exploiting these recent tragedies for his own purpose and perpetuating the false reality that crime is up.

First of all, what evidence do you have that I am racist?

I challenge you to find anywhere on this forum or elsewhere where I've said anything to the effect that one person can be in any way inferior to another, simply because of ethnicity. Search all you want; you won't find it.

So, if the Black Lies Matter mob isn't on Mr. Trump's side, and if Mr. Trump is able to get political gain from the crimes being committed by Black Lies Matter, then wouldn't their best strategy, to help defeat Trump, be to start behaving like civilized humans rather than like feral subhuman beasts, thus depriving Mr. Trump of this cause that he can exploit?

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

of course.

Really?

I've not been under the impression that the Black Lies Matter bunch were on Mr. Trump's side.

So really, all this violence, all this destruction, all this other trouble that these feral subhuman are perpetrating; they're doing it to support Mr. Trump?

No, Racist. Trump is exploiting these recent tragedies for his own purpose and perpetuating the false reality that crime is up.

First of all, what evidence do you have that I am racist?

I challenge you to find anywhere on this forum or elsewhere where I've said anything to the effect that one person can be in any way inferior to another, simply because of ethnicity. Search all you want; you won't find it.

So, if the Black Lies Matter mob isn't on Mr. Trump's side, and if Mr. Trump is able to get political gain from the crimes being committed by Black Lies Matter, then wouldn't their best strategy, to help defeat Trump, be to start behaving like civilized humans rather than like feral subhuman beasts, thus depriving Mr. Trump of this cause that he can exploit?
You have to understand that when guys like him use "racist" it means insufficient pandering to minorities and/or not enough Obama ass kissing.

of course.

Really?

Really? Because it has been the Barrypuppet that has been exploiting these fake mass shootings perpetuated by the DHS like Aurora, Sandy Hook Hoax, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter fake shooting, Oregon, San Bernadino , Orlando and I am sure that they are not done. The alleged bodies are not even cold or pulled out of the alleged sites of the shooting before the Barrypuppet does a press conference to stress gun control. These false flag events are perfectly legal since the Smith-Mundt Act has been repealed....propaganda is now legal just like the communists of China, Cuba, North Korea do now and in the best tradition of the Pravda that was mainstream media and policy pusher of the USSR...all of these fake shootings are being done to make stupid fucks like you clamor for more "gubermint" control. Ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic? YUou might want to brush up on it........might make you seem less stupid. It's just a suggestion. (snicker)

Sandy Hook Hoax? I'm from CT. It was no hoax. Thinking like that can only come from insanity

of course.

Really?

Really? Because it has been the Barrypuppet that has been exploiting these fake mass shootings perpetuated by the DHS like Aurora, Sandy Hook Hoax, Charleston, the Virginia TV reporter fake shooting, Oregon, San Bernadino , Orlando and I am sure that they are not done. The alleged bodies are not even cold or pulled out of the alleged sites of the shooting before the Barrypuppet does a press conference to stress gun control. These false flag events are perfectly legal since the Smith-Mundt Act has been repealed....propaganda is now legal just like the communists of China, Cuba, North Korea do now and in the best tradition of the Pravda that was mainstream media and policy pusher of the USSR...all of these fake shootings are being done to make stupid fucks like you clamor for more "gubermint" control. Ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic? YUou might want to brush up on it........might make you seem less stupid. It's just a suggestion. (snicker)

Sandy Hook Hoax? I'm from CT. It was no hoax. Thinking like that can only come from insanity

Sandy Hook was a hoax......no "if's ands or buts" about it. You could drive a fucking brigade of tanks through the official story. Want to debate me on this? Bring it. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching this and finding redacted documents...mind numbing research. The gig is up about this load of bullshit. You think you can refute what I have found? I am more than willing to debate or discuss it.

of course.

Really?

Sandy Hook was a hoax......no "if's ands or buts" about it. You could drive a fucking brigade of tanks through the official story. Want to debate me on this? Bring it. I have spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching this and finding redacted documents...mind numbing research. The gig is up about this load of bullshit. You think you can refute what I have found? I am more than willing to debate or discuss it.

LOL. No thanx. You are nutz. Plain & simple. 20 children are dead, & 6 of their teachers are too. That is reality, not whatever insane conspiracy theories you have.

of course.

Really?

More proof that the far left are the true and only racists!

Really?

LOL. No thanx. You are nutz. Plain & simple. 20 children are dead, & 6 of their teachers are too. That is reality, not whatever insane conspiracy theories you have.

Plain and simple, no one died, Sandy Hook School had been shut down since 2008 and was being used to store old school furniture. There was a drill going on at the same time that Sandy Hoax was taking place at the Rose of St.Lima school which was part of the live footage that was shown and made to appear as if it was "live footage" at Sandy Hook on CNN. You can't win this debate nor can you defend the fact that the powers that be concerning this staged event cannot produce the documents under the FOIA.......simple requests....like which company provided the porta-potties? Can we see the receipts? Which company provided the electronic sign telling people that they must sign in? Why can't we see a receipt? Which company was assigned to do the bio-hazard clean up??? Can we see a receipt?? If this REALLY happened? These documents would be EASY to produce.....so what's the deal?

Crime and murder is also way down.

that is funny

leftards actually thought they would gain political points by

having sit ins

blocking free travel

rioting

looting

and shouting to kill police officers

great plan leftards --LOL

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?

You do realize that this "statistic" is crap? Right? So far this year there have been 31 killed by gunfire. THIS YEAR. In 2015 there were 65 cops killed in the line of duty. These are killed, not died of accident or illness. This POS propaganda has been proven false MANY times.

2016: Gunfire: 31

of course.

Really?

BS. where you been You on the left have been pushing that for more gun control. And you and obama have hyped every incident to the max to justify it..
I don't know how many threads have been posted by the right on this forum in an effort to keep and bare arms and used the statistic that crime was in fact down and therefore there wasn't a need for gun confiscation..
Now, cause of obama's sunshine lollipops speech after the Trump speech you guys are minimizing violence in America when just 3 days ago.you wanted us to turn our AR's in.

The left has used violence to try and push gun control, now a day after the Trump speech you could buy an AR from barry
I've never seen such hypocrisy from the left as I've seen this week on this issue.
The left on this forum have never used the stat that violence was down until 12 hours after the Trump speech. This defies belief.

of course.

Really?

Yea, his own purposes, like bring law and order back to our country. Which most every American wants, except progressives of course.

Forum List

Back