Cops cofiscate cameras at a town hall meeting

Left or right, it's called BIG GOVERNMENT.

And big government forces it's will on people by using MEN WITH GUNS to do what they want done. Volunteerism, according to big government types, doesn't work. Only force works.

And you all wonder why the Tea Party wants government to shrink.

All you cops out there, you MUST not enforce stupid and/or illegal orders like these. 95% of you guys are wonderful and we are blessed to have you here. Please get those other 5% who do dumb shit like this in line. Unfortunately, that 5% often includes the upper ranked command staffs who have become too cozy with politicians and willingly make their people do this shit.

It doesn't matter what party the guy belongs to.

What matters is the fucking cops being used as Gestapo to wantonly violate our rights.
It doesn't matter what Party only when it's a Republican, then it's "the government." But let it be a Democrat and it is an indictment of Democrats, Lberals and Unions everywhere.

Kinda like all those Democrats complaining about the House staying in session to thwart the President from recess appointments. They are all SHOCKED it would happen. Of course they can't remember when Reid did it to Bush.

What matters is the fucking cops being used as Gestapo to wantonly violate our rights.
It doesn't matter what Party only when it's a Republican, then it's "the government." But let it be a Democrat and it is an indictment of Democrats, Lberals and Unions everywhere.

Big government tyranny isn't exclusive to only one party. However, it's most often the left that not only tolerates this, but cheers and advocates for big government intervention.

The Republican Party has many who believe in this shit also, they just hide it better. Bush was one of them. So is McCain. So is Romney.

The day is close. If you're stupid enough to be a cop, wear the badge to your death.Once people wake up they'll get rid of the problems.

Fuck off douche bag. You're hinting at violence towards cops. THAT is not the answer. Getting stupid ass politicians out of office is the answer. And good cops rooting out bad ones is the answer.

i bet you believe in the tooth fairy too.....good cops rooting out bad cops.....really?

cops are as corrupt as any other group

The day is close. If you're stupid enough to be a cop, wear the badge to your death.Once people wake up they'll get rid of the problems.

Fuck off douche bag. You're hinting at violence towards cops. THAT is not the answer. Getting stupid ass politicians out of office is the answer. And good cops rooting out bad ones is the answer.

i bet you believe in the tooth fairy too.....good cops rooting out bad cops.....really?

So you SUPPORT a call to murder cops? Good job there.

Yes. You too, douche bag, should realize one thing: Remember all the stories you heard about cops being fired for corruption and doing illegal shit? Yeah, me too. Those bad cops were INVESTIGATED AND FIRED BY GOOD COPS.

You likely just hate cops because you probably got busted for dope or something and are angry about it. I worked at a large dept in Atlanta, and of about 2,000 cops, over 8 years, I remember about 5 getting fired for corruption. 1 was criminal. 4 weren't technically criminal, but just morally wrong.

Anyhow, you need to stop watching Training Day and Street Kings. Hollywood's idea of cops is far from reality. In fact, if you knew what you were talking about, you'd realize that the initial screening to be a cop is more difficult than for the US Army. And thats no offense to the Army. But a 30 year old trying to be a cop can not have any arrests, no more than 3 driving offenses over 10 years, good credit rating (he handles money after all), pass psych exams, a lie detector, and must have at least 2 years college education, and cannot have ever used any drug other than weed, and weed use must be over 3 years passed.

Bet most of the 30 year old left wing douche bags you hang with wouldn't pass that.

little by little our freedoms are taking away from us. Wake up America before you know it we will not have any freedoms!

DO any of you notice that there is a growing fear of our government? We all worry about what Washington is doing...when it is GOP the left fears Washington....when it is Democratic, the right fears Washington.
I always believed that Tyranny is when the people fear the government.

Cops mostly are defenders of those in power.

If those in power are evil bastards then so too must the cops be evil bastards.

When one signs onto the theory that one must support the letter of the law, rather than the idea of justice, then one becomes a potential TOOL of evil.

Let's remember, shall we, that the members of the GESTAPO were law ABIDING COPS.

Cops mostly are defenders of those in power.

If those in power are evil bastards then so too must the cops be evil bastards.

When one signs onto the theory that one must support the letter of the law, rather than the idea of justice, then one becomes a potential TOOL of evil.

Let's remember, shall we, that the members of the GESTAPO were law ABIDING COPS.

That line in itself is the basis for the rest of your post.

The problem is, you are 100% wrong with that line, so the rest of your post is useless.

Big government tyranny isn't exclusive to only one party. However, it's most often the left that not only tolerates this, but cheers and advocates for big government intervention.

The Republican Party has many who believe in this shit also, they just hide it better. Bush was one of them. So is McCain. So is Romney.
BULLSHIT!!!

It's the Right who wants big government to be Big Brother in your bedroom, doctor's office, etc. the left wants government to say what light bulbs you can use and the Right wants the government to say who you can marry. that's why I say, CON$ervatives are just like Liberals, .... Only more so.

The LAW and JUSTICE are NOT the same thing.

This is why many good people simply cannot be cops.

Cops SWEAR to uphold the laws of the land.

Now when the laws are something they believe in, that's fine.

But what happens to a good cop when even he can see the laws are no longer just?

Well then, he has to decide whether he's willing to abandon his career, his pension, he friends on the force and so forth.

Being a good cop is, I think, probably one of the hardest jobs in the world if one has a personal code about what real justice truly is.

Since I am neither a dimocrat nor a repugnantcan as usual your comments are worthless.

the politician who ordered this and all police who complied should be killed.... set an example early

The LAW and JUSTICE are NOT the same thing.

This is why many good people simply cannot be cops.

Cops SWEAR to uphold the laws of the land.

Now when the laws are something they believe in, that's fine.

But what happens to a good cop when even he can see the laws are no longer just?

Well then, he has to decide whether he's willing to abandon his career, his pension, he friends on the force and so forth.

Being a good cop is, I think, probably one of the hardest jobs in the world if one has a personal code about what real justice truly is.

Easy. Cops have descretion. They can simply refuse to make the arrest or ticket. I did that many times for chicken shit laws that I felt were unneccessary. I let simple poss of weed slide countless times.

You'd be surpised at just how big a % of cops are good. Its just that the bad ones get all the press and attention. And of course, EVERY hollywood cop movie revolves around the corrupt cop. A movie about a hero cop doesn't sell tickets these days.

Refusing to enforce a stupid law does NOT risk a cops career. We all have descretion in that. So long as the cop can justify why he didn't do it (And yes, saying he felt it was unContitutional or unlawful is a good reason) he'll be ok. Direct orders in the police world aren't the same as what they are in the military. They're more like direct suggestions.

This example, however, along with the lemonade shutdowns, are stupid cops enforcing stupid laws. But the THOUSANDS of incidents where cops ignored a lemonade stand? You won't hear about those on CNN or Fox. Because those stories don't sell.

the politician who ordered this and all police who complied should be killed.... set an example early

Wow. Ok. This thread just became ridiculous. I'm out. The cop-hate in this country has become insane. But I guess when the president buddies with a cop bomber, and starts off with "I don't know the facts, but the police acted stupidly" then I suppose we can't expect the people to view them much different.

I think ALL cops should quit immediately. Yep. A cop-less nation.

You morons will see how well things work then.

Wow. Ok. This thread just became ridiculous. I'm out. The cop-hate in this country has become insane. But I guess when the president buddies with a cop bomber, and starts off with "I don't know the facts, but the police acted stupidly" then I suppose we can't expect the people to view them much different.

I think ALL cops should quit immediately. Yep. A cop-less nation.

You morons will see how well things work then.

I have no respect for facist-wanna bes like police who would confiscate phones. they are a disgrace and should be removed from the gene pool.

more and more cops are finally meetingjustice though with so many people recording them with cell phones

It doesn't matter what party it is because whoever does it is wrong.

Forum List

Back