Perry's economy fuels low-wage jobs

All the low wage jobs are held by illegal immigrants.
I've lived in Texas all my life and NEVER had a problem finding a job. Even during the 80s energy sector crash jobs where still available. Why? Because Texas has a very diverse job market.
If you dont live here...you'll never get it.

All the low wage jobs are held by illegal immigrants.
I've lived in Texas all my life and NEVER had a problem finding a job. Even during the 80s energy sector crash jobs where still available. Why? Because Texas has a very diverse job market.
If you dont live here...you'll never get it.

I dont live there and I do get it.
Like NYC, Texas lures businesses of all kinds...and when there is a recession in one market, there are plenty of others that are prospering...or at leaset level....
As a recruiter business planner here in the NYC area, we have as many job openings as we always have had.....our bigger problem is getting people to interview...but that is for a different thread.

Texas has oil jobs...and service jobs catering to those with oil jobs. What an ideal economy...

:rolleyes:

really?

Do you know that as fact or are you just assuming this based on the assumed reputation of Texas.

I ask becuase you are 100% wrong.

You do realize that most people entering the job market start in low paying jobs, don't you?

not in todays world of entitlement.

All people are entitled to a high wage regardless of experience, dedication, and loyalty.

Get with the program.

Texas' "diverse" job market is fueled by government spending.

really?

Then you are one that does NOT get it.

Texas has huge energy and defense sectors. Even with all the government spending, Perry has managed to screw the pooch on the budget. He just announced they are reducing education spending by 4 billion.

And 550,000 of those jobs Texas "created" are minimum wage jobs.

Here's another "loyal" American..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FD11BcCMdg&feature=related]Ron Paul About The Secession Of Texas - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back