Cop shot and killed near Tampa Bay, Florida last night.

No, a lot of people need guns regardless of election outcomes. Only idiots like you think we ought to restrict rights.

There are no "rights". Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942".

What we have is what society agrees is reasonable for you to have. There's no reasonable argument for a civilian to have a military grade weapon.
You've lost that argument. Repeatedly.

Well, no, I really haven't, guy. When people get sick of you gun owners, you are going to find that people will suddenly discover, 'Oh, yeah, "Well Regulated Militias", it's right there.

No, a lot of people need guns regardless of election outcomes. Only idiots like you think we ought to restrict rights.

There are no "rights". Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese Americans, 1942".

What we have is what society agrees is reasonable for you to have. There's no reasonable argument for a civilian to have a military grade weapon.
You've lost that argument. Repeatedly.

Well, no, I really haven't, guy. When people get sick of you gun owners, you are going to find that people will suddenly discover, 'Oh, yeah, "Well Regulated Militias", it's right there.
Fantasy much? There are more gun owners today than 20 years ago. Gun laws are better overall today than 20 years ago. People are getting sick of nanny staters like you trying to disarm us, while claiming you arent.
Fuck you, Comrade.

Fantasy much? There are more gun owners today than 20 years ago. Gun laws are better overall today than 20 years ago. People are getting sick of nanny staters like you trying to disarm us, while claiming you arent.
Fuck you, Comrade.

Uh, no, the number of households with guns in them has declined. That's why the gun industry is selling more guns to less people.

Fuck you, Comrade.

Uh, no, the number of households with guns in them has declined. That's why the gun industry is selling more guns to less people.
Wrong. The surveys are skewed. People arent going to tell some random guy they have a gun.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong in this thread.

You race haters just have to face two more years of a black president, whom you will support in right style for all of his life.

No, the polls are not skewed, only the ODS collective head.

Wrong. The surveys are skewed. People arent going to tell some random guy they have a gun.

Right. The surveys are skewed. It has nothing to do with the fact that hunting has fallen out of favor with people and most folks are figuring out guns don't really provide security.

All surveys have the potential to be skewed, since a lot of people don't take them seriously and like to mess around, others think it's not anyone's business and might not be honest. I don't really think hunting has fallen out of favor. It seems to me that it's more popular than ever, especially with women. Not myself, but there are quite a few women hunters out there.

Right. The surveys are skewed. It has nothing to do with the fact that hunting has fallen out of favor with people and most folks are figuring out guns don't really provide security.
WTF? Hunting is irrelevant. Most folks have figured out guns do provide security. That's why we've had record sales over the last 6 years.
Joe, do you ever take a break from being wrong?

WTF? Hunting is irrelevant. Most folks have figured out guns do provide security. That's why we've had record sales over the last 6 years.
Joe, do you ever take a break from being wrong?

That's exactly my point. People have figured out that murdering animals isn't sport or fun, it's just sadistic.

So the gun makers have decided the step was to tap into the fear that mostly white people have of their powerlessness, and sell them a shitload of guns.

So while less households have guns, you have more people like Nancy Lanza who are armed like the fucking Zombie Apocalypse is coming.

Fuck you, Comrade.

Wrong. The surveys are skewed. People arent going to tell some random guy they have a gun.[/QUOTE]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
if some random person asks me if i have/own or possess a gun.., i would reply.., "do you really want to find out" :lmao:

i would love to give Joe-blows-me a fatal heart attack by telling him how many guns i own, but if i did that we would not have our favorite libernut to pick on.

to me a gun is an investment, just like stock, gold, silver and diamonds, but that goes way over Joe's head, all he knows is "GUNS KILL PEOPLE" !!!

Forum List

Back