Cop shot and killed near Tampa Bay, Florida last night.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
TAMPA BAY, Florida - A police officer was shot and killed in Tarpon Springs, a coastal town a few miles northwest of Tampa Bay.

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and the Tarpon Springs Police Department are investigating, reports CBS affiliate WTSP in Tampa.

The shooting occurred around 3 a.m. on December 21, on Grand Boulevard in Tarpon Springs. The suspect in the shooting is in custody.

A news conference will be held Sunday morning to provide further details regarding this incident.

Cop shot and killed near Tampa Bay Florida - CBS News

What a fucking disaster this race dividing president has been. What a fucking disaster of a president.

Make no mistake, this is expression over these news stories.

TTP14SMUG08-07-11-2012-13-11-20-76-.jpg

"May all them restless spirits
of all them slaughtered police
Never ever find solace
And never ever find peace"

-Ashtara 27:12

As I said onthe other thread... you Right Wing Gun Nuts have been saying we all need to have guns to take on the government.

This is what taking on the government looks like.
This is what civil war looks like.

TAMPA BAY, Florida - A police officer was shot and killed in Tarpon Springs, a coastal town a few miles northwest of Tampa Bay.

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and the Tarpon Springs Police Department are investigating, reports CBS affiliate WTSP in Tampa.

The shooting occurred around 3 a.m. on December 21, on Grand Boulevard in Tarpon Springs. The suspect in the shooting is in custody.

A news conference will be held Sunday morning to provide further details regarding this incident.

What a fucking disaster this race dividing president has been. What a fucking disaster of a president.

And its Obama's fault?

How about some personal responsibility?

You RWs are such victims.

Tarpon Springs is overwhelmingly white, and a lot of Greeks like me. It'll be interesting to see if it's connected to Sharpton's race war.

I can't find where it was a black shooter and a white cop.

Maybe it was but ... Gee whiz, I wonder why you racist crackers are rubbing your grubby little hands together and jumping to that ASSSumption before the facts.

Because cops were never been killed before Obama was president.
Drastically lower cop killings under Obama that any other President in the last half century and even full century. 2013 had fewer than any year in over a century and the closest to 2014 is 1956.

And its Obama's fault?

How about some personal responsibility?

You RWs are such victims.

Oh that is rich, Look who is talking about personal responsibility now!

Tarpon Springs is overwhelmingly white, and a lot of Greeks like me. It'll be interesting to see if it's connected to Sharpton's race war.

I can't find where it was a black shooter and a white cop.

Maybe it was but ... Gee whiz, I wonder why you racist crackers are rubbing your grubby little hands together and jumping to that ASSSumption before the facts.
Do you have any insight as to what a bottom feeder you are?

Forum List

Back