Cop murders young woman in Kentucky

I was reading more seems the pig and the MSM can't get their made up story correct one claims SHE was "high" on weed another says on alcohol,one says he just jumped on car another claims his foot was run over...EYE WITNESSES SAY HE JUMPED ON CAR AND MURDERED HER. I believe them.

It sounds like she deliberately tried to run him over and he ended up on the hood of her car.

A policeman used to be someone you could look up to and go to for help but not anymore. Now people tend to take care of themselves rather than call the police due to their lack of trust in the police.

It sounds like she deliberately tried to run him over and he ended up on the hood of her car.
I'm not familiar with this incident, but I think it's safe to say that if someone in front of my vehicle drew a gun on me, I would duck and floor it, hopefully running them over and squashing them to death.

It is unlikely she ever heard the officer ask her to stop with the music on inside her car. Even without the music, it is hard to hear outside the car.

I was reading more seems the pig and the MSM can't get their made up story correct one claims SHE was "high" on weed another says on alcohol,one says he just jumped on car another claims his foot was run over...EYE WITNESSES SAY HE JUMPED ON CAR AND MURDERED HER. I believe them.
How much time are you allowed online in the Federal prison you are posting from?
What are you in for this time. Armed robbery like the last time?

Forum List

Back