Coordinated posting of nonsense protected by zone 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

E151DEA1-27D2-4DC1-AFC8-4A097D923FC6.jpeg

I just wonder if this whole zone 1 thing may be a wee bit of a problem. I guess time will tell.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 658963

I just wonder if this whole zone 1 thing may be a wee bit of a problem. I guess time will tell.
Extended preposterousness born from the originally preposterous "zone" regime, dreamed up by a paid admin who is no longer around.

"You got ridiculousness on my asininity!....No, you go asininity all over my ridiculousness!....Now you can have two absurdly silly things that are worse together!"

Lol. The meaning of words still eludes you!

But you may have stumbled upon a new truth. I have conspired with myself and coordinate my posts in a nefarious manner.

But who is more responsible? Me? Or Myself? It’s a puzzlement.
Keep talking to yourself and believing what you heard sounds like you need help.

What's this Zone 1 thing anyway, is it like a safe space or something?
Yes. If people wanna discuss certain topics like religion and race the board says it gets a higher level of review to avoid petty taunts and off topic commentary. I don’t know about the conceptnevenninnorinciple. But I do believe it affords some folks an opportunity to make their own insidious arguments free from the appropriate reactions it would otherwise get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back