Coordinated posting of nonsense protected by zone 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. If people wanna discuss certain topics like religion and race the board says it gets a higher level of review to avoid petty taunts and off topic commentary. I don’t know about the conceptnevenninnorinciple. But I do believe it affords some folks an opportunity to make their own insidious arguments free from the appropriate reactions it would otherwise get.
OK, I guess when I see the "usual suspects" I'll jus avoid the thread.

Yes. If people wanna discuss certain topics like religion and race the board says it gets a higher level of review to avoid petty taunts and off topic commentary. I don’t know about the conceptnevenninnorinciple. But I do believe it affords some folks an opportunity to make their own insidious arguments free from the appropriate reactions it would otherwise get.
Sounds like that to me also. A cushion for the fragile .
Let’s see if it is administered as a two way or one way street.

BackAgain and whining again.
1655487772111.png

I just wonder if this whole zone 1 thing may be a wee bit of a problem. I guess time will tell.

It's not a problem at all, and you will notice that the two examples you gave are generally among the first people to "fall off the wagon" in their threads.
It's what happens when bad positions are faced with limitations that stretch beyond the capabilities of those who support them.

It's not a problem at all, and you will notice that the two examples you gave are generally among the first people to "fall off the wagon" in their threads.
It's what happens when bad positions are faced with limitations that stretch beyond the capabilities of those who support them.

I dunno. They start so many of the threads with the exact same theme. But I have noticed that they often are the first to drop out of their own threads.

I dunno. They start so many of the threads with the exact same theme. But I have noticed that they often are the first to drop out of their own threads.

That ... And they are usually among the first to violate the rules they are attempting to use to tailor the discussion.
I have no problem with how many threads they start, or where ... Because I often support the open sharing and discussion of ideas.

I also do not have the expectation that anyone else will or should agree with my ideas ... :auiqs.jpg:

What's this Zone 1 thing anyway, is it like a safe space or something?
good Q

I wish BackAgain would ignore those stupid leftists who have nothing to say... responding to them just (somewhat) validates their bs.. I say Somewhat bc... nothing can really validate that kind of *&^$

i don't even get it

What the hell is Zone 1 SUPPOSED to be?

doesn't look like anything I want to bother w/...

+
My personal view is that it comes with fine intent. I just think that it’s exploited in practice. And the consequence (again, my own estimation) is that it sometimes enables certain folks to do things (like an unclean start) and be immune from the natural consequences of it.

My personal view is that it comes with fine intent. I just think that it’s exploited in practice. And the consequence (again, my own estimation) is that it sometimes enables certain folks to do things (like an unclean start) and be immune from the natural consequences of it.
well, the clean start thing makes sense but... frankly, the Zone 1 thing does not yet make sense

but whatever...

maybe we all have bigger fish to fry than complaining about it? I dunno... (since I dunno what the thing is yet)

well, the clean start thing makes sense but... frankly, the Zone 1 thing does not yet make sense

but whatever...

maybe we all have bigger fish to fry than complaining about it? I dunno... (since I dunno what the thing is yet)
I’m not complaining. I am repeating a suggestion I made previously but now with some more concrete support. I am suggesting to the Admin and the mod staff that they should reconsider the utility of the Zone protection tool they have set up.

Yes. Of course, there are many more important topics and concerns in the world. But we usually just deal with one at a time. 😎

You don’t cry about the fact that everyone is boredtoseeya? Of course they’re bored to see ya, silly. You’re boring. And dishonest. And trite.

🤣😂

Hurry back now with more of your endless hypocritical compulsion. 👍
if you really found her boring you would ignore...

I do. I don't have time for people who say nada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back