Coons took "bearded Marxist" turn

No, it's spelled S-U-B-J-E-C-T-I-V-E.
Then produce the towering intellect who is also a Tea Bagger! Show me the wise, articulate, principled, insightful Conservative!

So far, I've met a girl from Delaware who thinks mice have functioning human brains thanks to human intervention and cloning, A girl from Alaska who seems to be able to make up new words at will and skip out on her responsibility as an elected official, and various men who don't seem to have the ability to do much other than sell Lady Kenmores at Sears.

Where's the Reagan? Where's the Goldwater? Where's the William F. Buckley among the contemporary Conservatives? All I've seen are Rush Limbaugh sycophants who want my vote. Good luck!

Again, this is all your opinion. I support Rand Paul, who is affiliated with the Tea Party, though I'm guessing you'll call him a "Rush Limbaugh."
No, I wouldn't. Paul could never pass Limbaugh's litmus test on the social issues. He couldn't pass the test with most Tea Baggers, either.

Not that Rand Paul isn't a charismatic leader in his own right and might outshine Limbaugh in the eyes of the Conservative activists.

How did Paul poll in 2008 again?

Then produce the towering intellect who is also a Tea Bagger! Show me the wise, articulate, principled, insightful Conservative!

So far, I've met a girl from Delaware who thinks mice have functioning human brains thanks to human intervention and cloning, A girl from Alaska who seems to be able to make up new words at will and skip out on her responsibility as an elected official, and various men who don't seem to have the ability to do much other than sell Lady Kenmores at Sears.

Where's the Reagan? Where's the Goldwater? Where's the William F. Buckley among the contemporary Conservatives? All I've seen are Rush Limbaugh sycophants who want my vote. Good luck!

Again, this is all your opinion. I support Rand Paul, who is affiliated with the Tea Party, though I'm guessing you'll call him a "Rush Limbaugh."
No, I wouldn't. Paul could never pass Limbaugh's litmus test on the social issues. He couldn't pass the test with most Tea Baggers, either.

Not that Rand Paul isn't a charismatic leader in his own right and might outshine Limbaugh in the eyes of the Conservative activists.

Are you confusing Rand Paul for Ron Paul?

Harry Reid's Marxist "Pet?" Uh yea,go with the "Witchcraft" dabbler. This dunce raised taxes & robbed the Tax Payers every chance he got. O'Donnell in a Landslide.

An article Democrat Chris Coons wrote for his college newspaper may not go over so well in corporation-friendly Delaware, where he already faces an uphill battle for Vice President Joe Biden’s old Senate seat.

The title? “Chris Coons: The Making of a Bearded Marxist.”

In the article, Coons, then 21 years old and about to graduate from Amherst College, chronicled his transformation from a sheltered, conservative-minded college student who had worked for former GOP Delaware Sen. William Roth and had campaigned for Ronald Reagan in 1980 into a cynical young adult who was distrustful of American power and willing to question the American notion of free enterprise.

Coons took 'bearded Marxist' turn - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

Might as well bring up some things said by O'Donnell's opponent since we're hearing about her past statements so much.

Play that PERPETUAL VICTIM card. :cuckoo:

CON$ are pretending that they are only bringing up a 25 year old article in retaliation for an 11 year old comment that was brought up by Maher THIS WEEK. Of course the crybaby CON$ have been pushing the "bearded Marxist" story since MAY, see the date of your own link. :cuckoo:

The reality CON$ can't face is THEY set the precedent of bringing up very old crap from someone's youth and they are only whining about getting bitten in their hypocritical asses by the Golden Rule.

CON$ can dish it out but they cry like little snot-nosed brats when their own actions come home to roost. :eusa_boohoo:

Let me see if I've got this straight. Rand Paul said the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was unecessary and a mistake and Ron Paul thinks it's time we legalize pot. And the Tea Baggers will follow which one now?

An article Democrat Chris Coons wrote for his college newspaper may not go over so well in corporation-friendly Delaware, where he already faces an uphill battle for Vice President Joe Biden’s old Senate seat.

The title? “Chris Coons: The Making of a Bearded Marxist.”

In the article, Coons, then 21 years old and about to graduate from Amherst College, chronicled his transformation from a sheltered, conservative-minded college student who had worked for former GOP Delaware Sen. William Roth and had campaigned for Ronald Reagan in 1980 into a cynical young adult who was distrustful of American power and willing to question the American notion of free enterprise.

Coons took 'bearded Marxist' turn - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

Might as well bring up some things said by O'Donnell's opponent since we're hearing about her past statements so much.

Play that PERPETUAL VICTIM card. :cuckoo:

CON$ are pretending that they are only bringing up a 25 year old article in retaliation for an 11 year old comment that was brought up by Maher THIS WEEK. Of course the crybaby CON$ have been pushing the "bearded Marxist" story since MAY, see the date of your own link. :cuckoo:

The reality CON$ can't face is THEY set the precedent of bringing up very old crap from someone's youth and they are only whining about getting bitten in their hypocritical asses by the Golden Rule.

CON$ can dish it out but they cry like little snot-nosed brats when their own actions come home to roost. :eusa_boohoo:

Seeing as I don't support O'Donnell in the least I'm not playing any card. I'm simply posting what I see. And what I see is a lot of discussion about O'Donnell's statements and very little about her opponent's. Of course, since I posted this thread there's been more discussions about Coons, but when I posted it I doubt many people here even knew who O'Donnell's opponent was.

Let me see if I've got this straight. Rand Paul said the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was unecessary and a mistake and Ron Paul thinks it's time we legalize pot. And the Tea Baggers will follow which one now?

That's not what Rand Paul said, and this was my point. No matter who I said you were going to shut them down, because you have a negative opinion of the Tea Party movement as a whole.

I am going to say it again

O'Donnel can win!

In fact, this "static" surrounding her is key to popularizing her campaign and can lead to an incredible influ of donations over the next few weeks!

In other words, HA HA lefties, but you won't be laughing that hard(well, I will!!) when she becomes senator!

Yeah well, he may be a Marxist bent on destroying the American Capitalist system as we know it but look at her. She took nearly 20 years to get her college degree! Who want's someone like that representing us?

It took me 18 years to get my degree! :lol:

Well, tell us how the SMART ivy leaguers are doin? The country went to shit didn't it? Under the SMART ivy leaguers? So, armed with that information I'd just say Ms. Witch couldn't worsen matters much could she? Newp!

This election is about one thing - THE ECONOMY. If you support OBAMA's economic policies and want another $20 Trillion added to the national debt - vote for the candidate with the "D" after their name. If you like the idea of gov't taking even more of your money and wasting it on income redistribution schemes, then vote for the "D".

Otherwise vote "R". .....

They'll probably screw us too, but at least we are guaranteed 2 years of GRIDLOCK.

Social issues are not even on the radar this cycle.....it's the economy, stupid.

Chris Coons, a person whose travels and experience caused him to question our government. We certainly don't want anyone that questions government representing us...

Chris Coons, a person whose travels and experience caused him to question our government. We certainly don't want anyone that questions government representing us...

I believe it's the term "Marxist" that people are having trouble accepting, not that he questions some aspects of the government.

I believe it's the term "Marxist" that people are having trouble accepting, not that he questions some aspects of the government.

Of course it is Kevin, even though the title of was 'designed as a humorous take-off on a joke Coons’s college friends had made about how his time outside the country had affected his outlook.'

It IS what you right wing pea brains are...word bound morons with the cognitive ability of children.

Of course it is Kevin, even though the title of was 'designed as a humorous take-off on a joke Coons’s college friends had made about how his time outside the country had affected his outlook.'

It IS what you right wing pea brains are...word bound morons with the cognitive ability of children.

And it is you partisans who are so caught up in the foolish left-right paradigm that you can't see past your own noses to the hypocrisy that you spew everyday on this message board.

And it is you partisans who are so caught up in the foolish left-right paradigm that you can't see past your own noses to the hypocrisy that you spew everyday on this message board.

And it is you obtuse libertarian morons that NEVER have one single penny of human capital in ANY of your Utopian lunatic ideas.

And it is you obtuse libertarian morons that NEVER have one single penny of human capital in ANY of your Utopian lunatic ideas.

And it is, once again, you "left-wing" partisans that use the terms "right-winger" and "libertarian" interchangeably as if they're the same thing. As for human capital, stealing from one group to give to another is not human capital. It's theft. Advocating for a system that would lift everyone up, on the other hand, is human capital.

And it is, once again, you "left-wing" partisans that use the terms "right-winger" and "libertarian" interchangeably as if they're the same thing. As for human capital, stealing from one group to give to another is not human capital. It's theft. Advocating for a system that would lift everyone up, on the other hand, is human capital.

Hey Kevin, I've read your 'libertarian' posts. There is not one solution you have forwarded that doesn't require some group of human beings to evaporate.

You right wing 'libertarians' are the modern day Pharisee.

During the Great Depression conservatives complained about the New Deal programs to help the people. They claimed that the economy would sort itself out in the long run. To which Harry Hopkins, FDR's Secretary of Commerce replied, "People don't eat in the long run, they eat every day."

Mere parsimony (frugality, stinginess) is not economy. Expense, and great expense, may be an essential part in true economy.
Edmund Burke

Hey Kevin, I've read your 'libertarian' posts. There is not one solution you have forwarded that doesn't require some group of human beings to evaporate.

During the Great Depression conservatives complained about the New Deal programs to help the people. They claimed that the economy would sort itself out in the long run. To which Harry Hopkins, FDR's Secretary of Commerce replied, "People don't eat in the long run, they eat every day."

Mere parsimony (frugality, stinginess) is not economy. Expense, and great expense, may be an essential part in true economy.
Edmund Burke

Yes, people eat everyday. Including the days that your beloved New Deal paid farmers to plow under crops and bought animals to slaughter to keep them off the market so that prices could remain high. As for the "long run," the Great Depression lasted how long? And it did so because the government intervened. People would have been better off had the government stayed out of it all together.

"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work... I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" - Henry Morgenthau, Jr., Secretary of the Treasury

Edmund Burke

Yes, people eat everyday. Including the days that your beloved New Deal paid farmers to plow under crops and bought animals to slaughter to keep them off the market so that prices could remain high. As for the "long run," the Great Depression lasted how long? And it did so because the government intervened. People would have been better off had the government stayed out of it all together.

"We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work... I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!" - Henry Morgenthau, Jr., Secretary of the Treasury

And HOW many human beings would have evaporated you fucking asshole??? As in DEATH you slimy little moron.

Edmund Burke

And HOW many human beings would have evaporated you fucking asshole??? As in DEATH you slimy little moron.

How many died because the government got involved?

Forum List

Back