Cooling Planet: NASA Projects Deep La Niña Event, Peak Temperature Deviation Up To -3°C!

That is the proper way to post copyrighted material, but you are too stupid to understand that.

No, there's no guideline of any sort on any board stating or implying "You must use the referenced article title as your thread title!". You just made that up.

When in a stupid hole, stop digging. You're way down in a stupid hole now.

Still no quote coming from you showing that I support it...

LOL

Meanwhile the forum says:

Titles and Opening Posts
1) Title must contain sufficient clues about the ACTUAL expected discussion. Titles like "How stupid are These People" can't be SEARCHED or indexed for search for the use of members or mods to find and manage existing active threads.

This is why I always post the actual title from the source I generate an excerpt from it. His name is UNDER the title, therefore I MUST post the Title as he wrote. You can't be that stupid.... can you?

You are too busy being an idiot, it is why so many here think you have serious cognitive problems.

It is hilarious that the proper use of his Article TITLE in making a thread with bothers you so much. That is the proper way to handle copyrighted material.

Last edited:
I thought CO2 was the warm forcing driver, causing the warming so many worry so much about, yet when a regional change in the Pacific Ocean occurs after being missing for years, easily overturns the overrated warm forcing power of CO2, is it because Jack Frost is a very cool guy?

No Tricks Zone

Cooling Planet: NASA Projects Deep La Niña Event, Peak Temperature Deviation Up To -3°C!

By P Gosselin on 14. November 2020

Excerpt:

Data from NASA point to a powerful Pacific La Nina event in the works, and so with it could bring a considerable drop in the mean global surface temperature in 2021.

According to the latest report issued by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM), the La Niña conditions continue in the tropical Pacific: “International climate models suggest it is likely to continue at least through February 2021.”

Peak La Niña conditions expected in January, 2021. Chart source: BOM.

LINK

=====

How does a regional Ocean phenomenon so easily overrun CO2, the super warmist bogeyman molecule?
LOL And how effective has the La Nina been in reducing temperatures for the few decade?
1610247513533.png

You remain as ignorant as ever, Tommy, me boy.

Old rocks wants everyone to ignore HIS post 26, where he showed this chart:

1610254892131.png

I responded in post 31 showing THIS chart:

1610255267714.png

.54C MINUS ,27C = .27C a big drop over 2 months time.

You are pathetic.

I thought CO2 was the warm forcing driver, causing the warming so many worry so much about, yet when a regional change in the Pacific Ocean occurs after being missing for years, easily overturns the overrated warm forcing power of CO2, is it because Jack Frost is a very cool guy?

No Tricks Zone

Excerpt:

Data from NASA point to a powerful Pacific La Nina event in the works, and so with it could bring a considerable drop in the mean global surface temperature in 2021.

According to the latest report issued by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM), the La Niña conditions continue in the tropical Pacific: “International climate models suggest it is likely to continue at least through February 2021.”

LINK

=====

How does a regional Ocean phenomenon so easily overrun CO2, the super warmist bogeyman molecule?
LOL And how effective has the La Nina been in reducing temperatures for the few decade?
View attachment 440399

Meanwhile it has cooled .27C in last two months.

:laugh:

You continue to avoid the obvious cooling.....

No Tricks Zone

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

View attachment 440399

In reference to your post #45, you are very good a lying by indirection. I posted that graph on 24Nov20. The figures for December were obviously not available with I posted that. And even at 0.27, that is very warm for a La Nina.

CO2 in the earth's history is up and down like a yo-yo. The alarmist cult are shitting themselves that co2 is slightly increasing faster because of man. Alarmists scream at everyone to reduce co2 whilst they do fuck all themselves.

And at approximately 450ppm, we're in a co2 drought. If you get flooded, move up hill. If you get rained on more, buy an umbrella. If the sun shines more, put factor 40 on. Over the earth's history, animals and mankind moved around as places got hot and cold, the Sahara desert was once a forest.

So scientists have gone on for years stating the climate is so complex; plate tectonics alters climate, the sun, earth's orbit, la Nina events etc.. but the alarmists conclusion is, farting cows and cars.

CO2 in the earth's history is up and down like a yo-yo. The alarmist cult are shitting themselves that co2 is slightly increasing faster because of man. Alarmists scream at everyone to reduce co2 whilst they do fuck all themselves.

And at approximately 450ppm, we're in a co2 drought. If you get flooded, move up hill. If you get rained on more, buy an umbrella. If the sun shines more, put factor 40 on. Over the earth's history, animals and mankind moved around as places got hot and cold, the Sahara desert was once a forest.

So scientists have gone on for years stating the climate is so complex; plate tectonics alters climate, the sun, earth's orbit, la Nina events etc.. but the alarmists conclusion is, farting cows and cars.
LOL Yes, plate tectonics shifts the climate. On million year time scales. The climate is moving in the opposite direction as it should be according to orbital mechanics. Your depth of ignorance is clearly evident from your posts. The scientists are the very ones warning us about the increasing danger from the GHGs we are putting into the atmosphere. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world has policy statements that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Too bad that some prefer their willful ignorance to real science.

No Tricks Zone

Excerpt:

LINK

=====

View attachment 440399

Record-Snowfall Cleanup Kills Almost 100 in Japan, and counting - Electroverse

Record snow falls and colder temps all over the world.... Old Crock doesn't have a clue as these events are growing in number and length of time which means our climate is now cooling very rapidly...

Forum List

Back