Convicted Burisma VP Who Testified Against Hunter Found Floating in the Ukraine River

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Convicted Burisma VP Who Testified Against Hunter Found Floating in the Ukraine River

The Burisma executive who gave the Department of Justice its information on Hunter Biden has been identified by officials in Kyiv as the body floating in the River Ukraine.

This where we are called Qanon or demented conspiracy theorists.

Rinse repeat and move on.

The Burisma executive who gave the Department of Justice its information on Hunter Biden has been identified by officials in Kyiv as the body floating in the River Ukraine.

the bidens are giving the clintons a run for their money,,

Im just shocked that this bombshell is not in any other media outlet. Not even Gateway.

Color me not surprised.

You have to admire how democrats will murder trouble makers and dissidents. Unadulterated Fascism in its purest form

Last seen in the company of....

Luca+Brasi.jpg

Remember when this woman, a clinton aide with extensive knowledge of her emails died from turbulence on a plane?

I didn't know about that one but, as usual, not surprised.

I wish I had $20 for everyone I've ever met who has turned down a great government job because working for the gov has become so dangerous.

Pppssh.

This is such FAKE NEWS.

Next you'll be telling us Epstein didn't kill himself.

Oh wait, lemme guess: Trump wasn't a Russian asset?

There weren't actually WMDs in Iraq?

And Jussie Smollet isn't the second coming of Rosa Parks?

Just listen to the media and shut up, deplorable.

Accidents happen all the time in both Russia, and in demland.

I won't believe it until I see it on CNN.

But given this news, is it time to indict Trump again?

Littering with empty Top Secret folders maybe?

I won't believe it until I see it on CNN.

But given this news, is it time to indict Trump again?

Littering with empty Top Secret folders maybe?
The top secret files Trump had must have information about democrats that need to keep hidden.

Forum List

Back