Converting religion for your love.

Sometimes you really think, what some women wouldn't do for money... which they already do in fleshy form.

What does being male and having money have anything to do with it? :lol:

You rightfully observed, that I wouldn't convert. And I acknowledged by saying that I'm male (privileged) and that I have money (independence) and therefore wouldn't convert for a woman.

Mahomet sez all who convert shall be killed. Enjoy following the religion of peace :lol:

Sometimes you really think, what some women wouldn't do for money... which they already do in fleshy form.

What did the pedophile Mahomet's 6 year old wife do for money?

His laundry? :lol:

Sahih Bukhari... :clap2:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

berlusconig.jpg

I know I have to change for God. Beause He is the one that calls the shots, not me.

That's a legitimate attitude and up to you.
This thread was about converting religion, and I showed an example which involved religion and often repeated lower base motives of women when it comes to money/fame.

I think if God shows you that a religion is wrong and that another is right than you should convert. But not unless that.

Forum List

Back