Converting religion for your love.

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Would you convert your religion becuase your "love" demands it, or because you think you'll have better chances marrying your "love"?

As religion isn't important to me, if I have to fake it being important to me by doing some conversion, then there is no reason I should be with that person.

As religion isn't important to me, if I have to fake it being important to me by doing some conversion, then there is no reason I should be with that person.

The NT says that should not be done:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Cor. 6:14, KJV).

That would not be a win win situation, IMNSHO.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Cor. 6:14, KJV).

I'm not an unbeliever (in God, that is), though. Just not religious.

What if the love of your life wanted you to be religious and to the whole Sunday singing and dinner on the ground? Would you be up at the crack of dawn frying chicken? :lol:

What if the love of your life wanted you to be religious and to the whole Sunday singing and dinner on the ground? Would you be up at the crack of dawn frying chicken? :lol:
He would already know that is not my bag, though.

And, fried chicken? Ewwwwwww!

;)

No. Why live a lie? And why would someone who loves you demand it? Invite. Encourage, entice, etc. yes but demand?

The sister of a German Pop-Star converted to Islam for her boyfriend, who is German soccer-player, and she even changed her name from Anna Maria to Melek (Angel). She probably thought she could marry him by doing that. 3 months later he dumped her and she now says she isn't Muslima anymore.
She's 28 and he's 22 and one of best football-players in world.

This evening (European Qualifiers) he destroyed the gaylords from Belgium.
He scored 1 goal and made the assist to the other 2 goals for Germany.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFtiQMTOFZ0]GERMANY - BELGIUM DEUTSCHLAND BELGIEN MESUT ÖZIL 1:0 - YouTube[/ame]

Another cheap woman who would do anything for money.

annamarialewe.jpg

Would you convert your religion becuase your "love" demands it, or because you think you'll have better chances marrying your "love"?

I am sure you would demand a woman to convert to what ever you wanted..... i am also sure you would never consider converting to something else for a woman you loved. Your mother would not allow it.

I am sure you would demand a woman to convert to what ever you wanted..... i am also sure you would never consider converting to something else for a woman you loved. Your mother would not allow it.

I'm a male and I have money.
I don't need to change for anyone.

What does being male and having money have anything to do with it? :lol:

You haven't figured that out?

I'm male. I don't have money. But even if I did, I know I have to change for God. Beause He is the one that calls the shots, not me.

You rightfully observed, that I wouldn't convert. And I acknowledged by saying that I'm male (privileged) and that I have money (independence) and therefore wouldn't convert for a woman.

I know I have to change for God. Beause He is the one that calls the shots, not me.

That's a legitimate attitude and up to you.
This thread was about converting religion, and I showed an example which involved religion and often repeated lower base motives of women when it comes to money/fame.

I know I have to change for God. Beause He is the one that calls the shots, not me.

That's a legitimate attitude and up to you.
This thread was about converting religion, and I showed an example which involved religion and often repeated lower base motives of women when it comes to money/fame.

Muhammad loved his pussy...:clap2:

Sahih Bukhari...
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.”

Even mentally deficient pussy :clap2:

Sahih Bukhari...
Mohammed asked, "Is not the value of a woman's eye-witness testimony half that of a man's?" A woman said, "Yes." He said, "That is because a woman's mind is deficient."

Forum List

Back