Control freaks....

I hate stupid parents. I really do.

Their children pay the penalty for their stupidity.

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.
oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?
Why are you so upset if she wanted to abort her kid? If you were born, you're covered. You have zip concern for whatever happens to a child in the womb.
the kid has a right to a life. he's too young to make a decision on vaccination, so she is deferring that until he/she can. why do you care I asked?
He might not live to make that decision for himself, you fucking idiot!

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.
oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?
Why are you so upset if she wanted to abort her kid? What is it you are afraid of? If you were born, you're covered. You have zip concern for whatever happens to someone else's child in the womb.
so now the father has a say in the child's life but in the womb he didn't? see how that works?

Why are you so upset if she wanted to abort her kid? If you were born, you're covered. You have zip concern for whatever happens to a child in the womb.
the kid has a right to a life. he's too young to make a decision on vaccination, so she is deferring that until he/she can. why do you care I asked?
or he's as healthy as an ox. he could get vaccinated and die.

You have no clue how vaccines work to REDUCE death rates, do you. You really are this retarded.

I wish I could express surprise.

You have no clue how vaccines work to REDUCE death rates, do you. You really are this retarded.

there is no static to show you that. LOL, you trust anything a government agency tells you eh? fk get the government out of my health. I've said it all day today. BTW, do you do flu shots? not me. do you know what's in them? nope! and yet you're willing to take something you don't know anything about. fk that's stupid.

I know the government doesn't know.

Why would anyone think it’s right to force vaccinations on anybody?
Sick fuckers... lol
Jailed Mom 'Devastated' That Her Son Was Vaccinated While She Was Behind Bars

To prevent outbreaks like polio and measles you dumbass tard.
There is no guarantee that will prevent anything…

Oh, wow. I think you just might have said the dumbest thing yet I have ever heard from you. A whole new benchmark!

There’s no reason to force that shit on people
So you are against a father getting his kid vaccinated?

WOW!
It's odd how the reasoning of "if everyone gets vaccinated, the chances of your kid getting sick are really really small" ceased making sense to some people.

I can work up some sympathy for people who need to find some reason for why their kid is autistic or ADHD or something.
There’s no reason to force that shit on anybody, anyone that does should be shot… dead
Does one parent's rights out weigh other parents' rights to protecting their kids in classrooms.

There is no guarantee that will prevent anything…

Oh, wow. I think you just might have said the dumbest thing yet I have ever heard from you. A whole new benchmark!

There’s no reason to force that shit on people

WOW!
It's odd how the reasoning of "if everyone gets vaccinated, the chances of your kid getting sick are really really small" ceased making sense to some people.

I can work up some sympathy for people who need to find some reason for why their kid is autistic or ADHD or something.
There’s no reason to force that shit on anybody, anyone that does should be shot… dead
Does one parent's rights out weigh other parents' rights to protecting their kids in classrooms.
her failure was agreeing to do it. had she stayed with her argument, it would still be in court.

Sick fuckers... lol

It's what is used as a preservative in vaccines that concerns parents, ya dumb fuck. Have you done any reading up on autism and it's ties to vaccines? Why a newborn baby would need a Hepatitis III shot? Unless the newborn is going to score with prostitute that is a heroin addict that shares needles?

Why are you so upset if she wanted to abort her kid? What is it you are afraid of? If you were born, you're covered. You have zip concern for whatever happens to someone else's child in the womb.
so why are people so upset that women drink or smoke during pregnancies? I mean really, your point is useless as useless can be.

so why are people so upset that women drink or smoke during pregnancies? I mean really, your point is useless as useless can be.
They should not but their behavior does not affect other people's children. Mandatory vaccination and quarantine are not new fangled things.

They should not but their behavior does not affect other people's children. Mandatory vaccination and quarantine are not new fangled things.
and how would her behavior affect any other child? huh?

Sick fuckers... lol

It's what is used as a preservative in vaccines that concerns parents, ya dumb fuck. Have you done any reading up on autism and it's ties to vaccines? Why a newborn baby would need a Hepatitis III shot? Unless the newborn is going to score with prostitute that is a heroin addict that shares needles?

Yes I have, and there are NO "ties" to autism, dumbass dupe. Perhaps you should get your facts from oh, I don't know SCIENCE instead of fear mongering profiteers like Alex Jones, stupid dupe?

Sick fuckers... lol

Yes I have, and there are NO "ties" to autism, dumbass dupe. Perhaps you should get your facts from oh, I don't know SCIENCE instead of fear mongering profiteers like Alex Jones, stupid dupe?

You were saying?

CDC Whistleblower and Corruption - A Voice for Choice

Sick fuckers... lol

You were saying?

CDC Whistleblower and Corruption - A Voice for Choice

lol, could you have possibly found a LESS reliable source?

WOW!

Okay, I can see we are dealing with a total retard now. You're a waste of time.
Why force that shit on somebody against their will?
Yeah. Why force kids to go to school when they don't want to?

Why force tots to eat their vegetables and go to bed before midnight?

Parents are such control freaks!
Yes, and they should be shot dead for forcing them to do these things. Parents should allow their kids to play on the freeway, drink drano, and play with loaded guns.

Sick fuckers... lol

There is no guarantee that will prevent anything… There’s no reason to force that shit on people

Yes, there is dumbass tard, because vaccinations are the only proven method for preventing massive outbreaks that would wipe out millions of people, dumbass tard.
We really didn't worry about third world diseases, until Obama started letting third world illegals make a run on our border.

Forum List

Back