Control freaks....

To prevent outbreaks like polio and measles you dumbass tard.
Vaccines don't work. Here are the facts.

Except that they do work, tard, which is one of the reasons why you've never had polio.
My kids don’t have them, I never had them but except for one flu shot and I was never so ill in my life.

You irresponsible POS.
Na, It’s my prerogative

Not when you endanger hundreds and thousands of other people, you irresponsible piece of garbage.

Except that they do work, tard, which is one of the reasons why you've never had polio.
My kids don’t have them, I never had them but except for one flu shot and I was never so ill in my life.

You irresponsible POS.
Na, It’s my prerogative

Not when you endanger hundreds and thousands of other people, you irresponsible piece of garbage.
Mind your own business jack ass. You can take as many vaccinations as you want I don’t give two shits. Me and my family... no thanks. Lol

You irresponsible POS.
Na, It’s my prerogative

How To Get a Vaccine Religious Exemption

Why would anyone think it’s right to force vaccinations on anybody?
Sick fuckers... lol
Jailed Mom 'Devastated' That Her Son Was Vaccinated While She Was Behind Bars
You seem to be ignoring the fact that the child’s father wanted him vaccinated. It’s been brought up a few times now. Care to address?
Vaccine doesn’t work on some people, but that’s not even the point. Just because someone thinks vaccines the right thing to do doesn’t mean that everyone should have vaccinations.
Ok, reread my question and try again at an answer. What you said has NOTHING to do with what I was asking about

Sick fuckers... lol
You seem to be ignoring the fact that the child’s father wanted him vaccinated. It’s been brought up a few times now. Care to address?
Vaccine doesn’t work on some people, but that’s not even the point. Just because someone thinks vaccines the right thing to do doesn’t mean that everyone should have vaccinations.
Those who dont get vaccinations, shouldnt be allowed in public or around any other people in general. We shouldnt have to pay the price for the stupidity of others.
For many vaccines do not work, and are very unhealthy. You’re putting poison and dead viruses in your bloodstream it makes no sense.
No thanks
How many cases of smallpox and polio have you seen in modern times?

I hate stupid parents. I really do.

Their children pay the penalty for their stupidity.

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.
oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?

Did you know that babies can't get certain vaccinations until they are older?

Douche bags not vaccinating their kids are a HUGE concern to everyone. A fucking asshole family like that was allowed to bring their unvaccinated child to my child's daycare. All the children had to take an extensive round of antibiotics as a result of THAT kid coming down with whooping cough.

You don't vaccinate your kid...You should have to keep them away from the rest of the population or be held liable if your contagious germ monster infects anyone.

Seriously. This subject gets my blood boiling. And these asshole parents absolutely should be held responsible and even brought up on criminal charges if their unvaccinated kids start bringing back long extinct diseases.

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.
oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?

Douche bags not vaccinating their kids are a HUGE concern to everyone. A fucking asshole family like that was allowed to bring their unvaccinated child to my child's daycare. All the children had to take an extensive round of antibiotics as a result of THAT kid coming down with whooping cough.

You don't vaccinate your kid...You should have to keep them away from the rest of the population or be held liable if your contagious germ monster infects anyone.

Seriously. This subject gets my blood boiling. And these asshole parents absolutely should be held responsible and even brought up on criminal charges if their unvaccinated kids start bringing back long extinct diseases.
Well son, if kids are vaccinated what is the problem? They won’t get sick right? Isn’t that the purpose of the vaccine? Why then do you care?

Sick fuckers... lol
Those who dont get vaccinations, shouldnt be allowed in public or around any other people in general. We shouldnt have to pay the price for the stupidity of others.
For many vaccines do not work, and are very unhealthy. You’re putting poison and dead viruses in your bloodstream it makes no sense.
No thanks
How many cases of smallpox and polio have you seen in modern times?
Don’t you trust the vaccines? If you do, what is the problem?

Sick fuckers... lol

Then what’s your issue?

Sick fuckers... lol

You irresponsible POS.
Why do you feel you have a right to say that? Who are you?

The unvaccinated kid s a danger to society

Mother is where she belongs

You irresponsible POS.
Na, It’s my prerogative

How? You got vaccinated right. Or don’t they work?

Well son, if kids are vaccinated what is the problem? They won’t get sick right? Isn’t that the purpose of the vaccine? Why then do you care?

Again...babies cannot get certain vaccinations until they are older.

And despite all of the children but one at the daycare my children attended having been vaccinated, because the unvaccinated child got whooping cough, all of the children at the daycare had to go on a stringent antibiotic treatment for a couple of weeks.

If you don’t want to vaccinate your children, keep them away from society.

And despite all of the children but one at the daycare my children attended having been vaccinated, because the unvaccinated child got whooping cough, all of the children at the daycare had to go on a stringent antibiotic treatment for a couple of weeks.

And that doesn’t draw your curiosity at all? Then you confirm the shots are useless! You make the point

And that doesn’t draw your curiosity at all? Then you confirm the shots are useless! You make the point

No, they aren't.

Q: Do pertussis vaccines protect from serious disease? A: If you've been vaccinated and get pertussis, you are less likely to have a serious infection. Typically, your cough won't last as many days and coughing fits, whooping, and vomiting after coughing fits won't occur as often.Jan 10, 2017
Pertussis | Whooping Cough | Frequently Asked Questions | CDC

The Government is responsible for public health

Allowing diseases like polio, measles, chicken pox, small pox to reestablish themselves because of a few pig headed parents wrapped up in conspiracy theories is bad public policy

Sick fuckers... lol

There is no guarantee that will prevent anything… There’s no reason to force that shit on people

If you live on a prepper compound or are 100% secluded from MY kids fine. But if you and your kids are using my public stuff y'all need your shots.

Sick fuckers... lol

There is no guarantee that will prevent anything… There’s no reason to force that shit on people

If you live on a prepper compound or are 100% secluded from MY kids fine. But if you and your kids are using my public stuff y'all need your shots.
Vaccinations are a false sence of security... and are very damaging to many people.

No, they aren't.

Q: Do pertussis vaccines protect from serious disease? A: If you've been vaccinated and get pertussis, you are less likely to have a serious infection. Typically, your cough won't last as many days and coughing fits, whooping, and vomiting after coughing fits won't occur as often.Jan 10, 2017
Pertussis | Whooping Cough | Frequently Asked Questions | CDC
dude, do you know how fking silly that sounds? you're like, my kid got vaccinated and still gets sick with what he/she was vaccinated against. And you don't see the shots as useless. wow. I guess you have been tricked and accept it. others don't. you should pay attention.

when I got measles shot, chicken pox shot, and mumps shot the idea was not to get the disease. why would you vaccinate a child and know the shot isn't going to avoid getting the disease? how fking stupid sounding is that. you're brainwashed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back