Control freaks....

It's odd how the reasoning of "if everyone gets vaccinated, the chances of your kid getting sick are really really small" ceased making sense to some people.

I can work up some sympathy for people who need to find some reason for why their kid is autistic or ADHD or something.
There’s no reason to force that shit on anybody, anyone that does should be shot… dead
Okay, I can see we are dealing with a total retard now. You're a waste of time.
Why force that shit on somebody against their will?
Yeah. Why force kids to go to school when they don't want to?

Why force tots to eat their vegetables and go to bed before midnight?

Parents are such control freaks!
Yes, and they should be shot dead for forcing them to do these things. Parents should allow their kids to play on the freeway, drink drano, and play with loaded guns.
Also let a 6 year switch his gender?

Why would anyone think it’s right to force vaccinations on anybody?
Sick fuckers... lol
Jailed Mom 'Devastated' That Her Son Was Vaccinated While She Was Behind Bars

To prevent outbreaks like polio and measles you dumbass tard.

It's what is used as a preservative in vaccines that concerns parents, ya dumb fuck. Have you done any reading up on autism and it's ties to vaccines? Why a newborn baby would need a Hepatitis III shot? Unless the newborn is going to score with prostitute that is a heroin addict that shares needles?

Yes I have, and there are NO "ties" to autism, dumbass dupe. Perhaps you should get your facts from oh, I don't know SCIENCE instead of fear mongering profiteers like Alex Jones, stupid dupe?

You were saying?

CDC Whistleblower and Corruption - A Voice for Choice

lol, could you have possibly found a LESS reliable source?

Someone that worked at the CDC isn't credible because of? One out of 45 children are diagnosed with autism now when it was 1 out of 2,000 thirty years ago? What increased during that time was the number of vaccines given to children and they have been using a mercury based preservative called Thiomersal. I will go with what mothers have said about the change in behavior of their babies after a round of vaccines if it's all the same to you. If vaccines are there to protect against disease, then un-vaccinated kids pose no risk to those that did, no? Who the fuck are you to tell a parent what they must do? You are nothing in the great big scheme of things and you propose nothing of worth. You are one of the sheeple....dumb, deaf AND blind.

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe Official Website

Last edited:
Sick fuckers... lol
You seem to be ignoring the fact that the child’s father wanted him vaccinated. It’s been brought up a few times now. Care to address?
Vaccine doesn’t work on some people, but that’s not even the point. Just because someone thinks vaccines the right thing to do doesn’t mean that everyone should have vaccinations.

Sick fuckers... lol

It's what is used as a preservative in vaccines that concerns parents, ya dumb fuck. Have you done any reading up on autism and it's ties to vaccines? Why a newborn baby would need a Hepatitis III shot? Unless the newborn is going to score with prostitute that is a heroin addict that shares needles?

Yes I have, and there are NO "ties" to autism, dumbass dupe. Perhaps you should get your facts from oh, I don't know SCIENCE instead of fear mongering profiteers like Alex Jones, stupid dupe?
Vaccines don’t work on everybody, I don’t trust anything that the federal government “recommends”...

Flu shots don’t work on not very many people, freaking waste of time and money

Sick fuckers... lol
You seem to be ignoring the fact that the child’s father wanted him vaccinated. It’s been brought up a few times now. Care to address?
Vaccine doesn’t work on some people, but that’s not even the point. Just because someone thinks vaccines the right thing to do doesn’t mean that everyone should have vaccinations.
Those who dont get vaccinations, shouldnt be allowed in public or around any other people in general. We shouldnt have to pay the price for the stupidity of others.

Sick fuckers... lol
Those who dont get vaccinations, shouldnt be allowed in public or around any other people in general. We shouldnt have to pay the price for the stupidity of others.
For many vaccines do not work, and are very unhealthy. You’re putting poison and dead viruses in your bloodstream it makes no sense.
No thanks

I hate stupid parents. I really do.

Their children pay the penalty for their stupidity.

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.
oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?

Did you know that babies can't get certain vaccinations until they are older?

Douche bags not vaccinating their kids are a HUGE concern to everyone. A fucking asshole family like that was allowed to bring their unvaccinated child to my child's daycare. All the children had to take an extensive round of antibiotics as a result of THAT kid coming down with whooping cough.

You don't vaccinate your kid...You should have to keep them away from the rest of the population or be held liable if your contagious germ monster infects anyone.

There have been vaccines for all most ever, nothings perfect, some diseases have been eradicated, its the smart thing to do.

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.
oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?

Douche bags not vaccinating their kids are a HUGE concern to everyone. A fucking asshole family like that was allowed to bring their unvaccinated child to my child's daycare. All the children had to take an extensive round of antibiotics as a result of THAT kid coming down with whooping cough.

You don't vaccinate your kid...You should have to keep them away from the rest of the population or be held liable if your contagious germ monster infects anyone.

Seriously. This subject gets my blood boiling. And these asshole parents absolutely should be held responsible and even brought up on criminal charges if their unvaccinated kids start bringing back long extinct diseases.

Na, A lot of people have bad reactions to vaccines and vaccines dont work on them... fact

Seriously. This subject gets my blood boiling. And these asshole parents absolutely should be held responsible and even brought up on criminal charges if their unvaccinated kids start bringing back long extinct diseases.
Vaccines are damaging to many people, and vaccines don’t work for a lot of people.

Sick fuckers... lol

Vaccines don't work. Here are the facts.

Except that they do work, tard, which is one of the reasons why you've never had polio.
My kids don’t have them, I never had them but except for one flu shot and I was never so ill in my life.

Sick fuckers... lol

There is no guarantee that will prevent anything… There’s no reason to force that shit on people

Yes, there is dumbass tard, because vaccinations are the only proven method for preventing massive outbreaks that would wipe out millions of people, dumbass tard.
Chemist Gives 3 Reasons He Doesn't Vaccinate and gives vaccine exemption forms for all states

Sick fuckers... lol

Except that they do work, tard, which is one of the reasons why you've never had polio.
And according to The Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, the polio vaccine program launched by Bill Gates paralyzed 47,500 children in 2011 alone. And those injured by the vaccine died at twice the rate of those infected by “wild” polio!

Take Vaccinations if you want, I don’t give a shit.
No Thanks for me

Sick fuckers... lol

My kids don’t have them, I never had them but except for one flu shot and I was never so ill in my life.

You irresponsible POS.

Sick fuckers... lol

You irresponsible POS.
Na, It’s my prerogative

Forum List

Back