Control freaks....

I hate stupid parents. I really do.

Their children pay the penalty for their stupidity.

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.

Why would anyone think it’s right to force vaccinations on anybody?
Sick fuckers... lol
Jailed Mom 'Devastated' That Her Son Was Vaccinated While She Was Behind Bars

To prevent outbreaks like polio and measles you dumbass tard.
There is no guarantee that will prevent anything… There’s no reason to force that shit on people

Yes, there is dumbass tard, because vaccinations are the only proven method for preventing massive outbreaks that would wipe out millions of people, dumbass tard.

Sick fuckers... lol

Ultimately, short of physical abuse, until the child is 18, the parent has final say in how the child lives, what he learns, what he eats, how he believes, and responsibility over his well-being. Take away that control, force upon the kid something the parent devoutly is dead-set against, and you are left with Statism. Every Godless Leftist's dream. Whatever views people out there start with, little by little, the sting of liberalism comes around to bite more and more in the ass sooner or later.

Sick fuckers... lol

There is no guarantee that will prevent anything…

Oh, wow. I think you just might have said the dumbest thing yet I have ever heard from you. A whole new benchmark!

There’s no reason to force that shit on people
So you are against a father getting his kid vaccinated?

WOW!

Sick fuckers... lol

Oh, wow. I think you just might have said the dumbest thing yet I have ever heard from you. A whole new benchmark!

WOW!
It's odd how the reasoning of "if everyone gets vaccinated, the chances of your kid getting sick are really really small" ceased making sense to some people.

I can work up some sympathy for people who need to find some reason for why their kid is autistic or ADHD or something.

Sick fuckers... lol

WOW!
It's odd how the reasoning of "if everyone gets vaccinated, the chances of your kid getting sick are really really small" ceased making sense to some people.

I can work up some sympathy for people who need to find some reason for why their kid is autistic or ADHD or something.
There’s no reason to force that shit on anybody, anyone that does should be shot… dead

Sick fuckers... lol

WOW!

There’s no reason to force that shit on anybody, anyone that does should be shot… dead
Okay, I can see we are dealing with a total retard now. You're a waste of time.

Sick fuckers... lol

WOW!
No one should be vaccinated against their will, including their kids.

WOW!

Why force that shit on somebody against their will?

WOW!

Why force that shit on somebody against their will?
Yeah. Why force kids to go to school when they don't want to?

Why force tots to eat their vegetables and go to bed before midnight?

Parents are such control freaks!

I'm glad the kid's dad forced the issue. The mother should not be allowed custody of the kid. She's going to get him killed or handicapped.
oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?

oh stop it. why are you so upset if she didn't want to vaccinate her child. There are millions of parents who don't. what is it you're afraid of? if you were vaccinated, you're covered. you have zip concern for what ever happens to the child. so what's your point?
Why are you so upset if she wanted to abort her kid? What is it you are afraid of? If you were born, you're covered. You have zip concern for whatever happens to someone else's child in the womb.

Why are you so upset if she wanted to abort her kid? If you were born, you're covered. You have zip concern for whatever happens to a child in the womb.
the kid has a right to a life. he's too young to make a decision on vaccination, so she is deferring that until he/she can. why do you care I asked?

It's not the fucking retarded mother who would get measles or polio. It's the kid who would pay the price for her fucking negligence.

Got it now, retards?

Forum List

Back