PredFan in Chi-Town

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Headed up to Chicago on some business and pleasure. What pleasure can anyone get in that hell hole?

Good question and here's the answer:

Food.

I'm not talking Chicago dogs, yuck, or Chicago deep dish nastiness, there are a couple of restaurants that I personally know about that are fabulous.

I shall not name them, they are crowded enough as they are. One has the most delicious seafood, and the other is a real traditional Italian joint. Then I will probably haunt a couple of bars that my daughter turned me on to when she was still at DePaul.

Hopefully I won't get shot.

Headed up to Chicago on some business and pleasure. What pleasure can anyone get in that hell hole?

Food.

I'm not talking Chicago dogs, yuck, or Chicago deep dish nastiness, there are a couple of restaurants that I personally know about that are fabulous.

I shall not name them, they are crowded enough as they are. One has the most delicious seafood, and the other is a real traditional Italian joint. Then I will probably haunt a couple of bars that my daughter turned me on to when she was still at DePaul.

Carry smoke to egress from fire fights.

Throw cash to lose trailers.

Have somebody with you at all times, that you can always out run.

Last edited:

Food.

Wrigley Field! It's a must.

IMG_7183.JPG

Everything here is fake.

Half day today, just a couple of meetings this morning. Then tourism for me, then a banquet tonight.

Did you get to Wrigley yet? Never a better time --- archrival Cardinals are in town, today's the rubber game and the home team is knocking on the door of their division. They're on a hot streak.

No better place to see a ball game too.

Forum List

Back