Consumer Sentiment Hits 10-Year Low

Yep, so we know it’s twice as bad in reality for you Leftard sheeples.

My life has never been better. Wife just to a transfer to the ICU that comes with a raise in pay and both our 401ks are totally kicking ass.

I do not allow the resident of the White House to impact my life...life is too short for that.

My life has never been better. Wife just to a transfer to the ICU that comes with a raise in pay and both our 401ks are totally kicking ass.

I do not allow the resident of the White House to impact my life...life is too short for that.
Wait until Brandon gets your wife fired for not getting her 23rd booster injected on time.

Wait until Brandon gets your wife fired for not getting her 23rd booster injected on time.

My wife is an RN that has spent the last 18 months treating COVID patients, she has already gotten her booster. She has seen first hand what COVID can do to a person.

No, but you'll probably bitch every time you get gasoline or pay your heat bill this winter. But don't let that White House impact your life. :eusa_shhh:

No, but you'll probably bitch every time you get gasoline or pay your heat bill this winter. But don't let that White House impact your life. :eusa_shhh:

Thanks to the pandemic I drive about 1300 miles less a month than I did 2 years ago, thus even with the higher prices at the pump I am still spending less on gas than I was. I keep my house pretty cold, just ask my son, so I will not bitch about that either. Then again if I was going to bitch about either of those things I am well informed enough to know the resident of the White House does not control those things. You all really seem to think the POTUS is some sort of god that controls the whole country

I am not a huge Biden fan, I just think he is a much better human being than Trump and a better person to represent the country.
Yeah someone that sold us out to the highest bidder. Raised a drug addicted son, who is a total racist. Showered and fondled his daughter who ended up being a drug addicted sex addict. Biden has said racist things his entire life also. You can pick them for sure.

ooooh poor baby, your dementia ridden nursing home candidate is failing….But, hey I’m sure you can twist it to more bitching about Trump.

Not my candidate. I voted for Jo, not Joe.

I do not need to do any bitching, you do more than enough for both of us

Might as well have voted for Joe, you're certainly in here at every step deflecting for him as you constantly whine about Trump.

you sure do have an active imagination.

Stephanopoulos: “Is there anything President Biden can do” to address inflation? Biden advisor Brian Deese: “Number one: We have to finish job on COVID…getting those shots out to 5-11-year-olds is gonna provide a lot of comfort to American families.”

These are not serious people. They have nothing to say that's worth listening to. In fact, Charlie Brown's teacher makes more sense.

Forum List

Back