Conspiracy theory about conservative demonstrations

joeyc

Jul 14, 2009
I know I might sound deluded, but I get the feeling that some of the protesters aren't actually conservatives or there to protest, they're there to get on TV and make fun of conservatives. It seems like some of the people are saying shit that's a little too stupid. I keep hearing secondhand accounts of people going, "KEEP THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY MEDICARE/SOCIAL SECURITY!" I know liberals salivate at that sort of ignorance, which makes me think it's something of a fabrication. When I see signs that compare Obama to the Joker and Hitler, I have the nagging feeling it's all a ruse to make the protesters look bad.

Do you guys think this goes on? Where liberals show up to these demonstrations -- tea party rallies, town hall meetings, etc -- and hold up these crazy, nonsensical signs and spout insane chants? I do.

I know I might sound deluded, but I get the feeling that some of the protesters aren't actually conservatives or there to protest, they're there to get on TV and make fun of conservatives. It seems like some of the people are saying shit that's a little too stupid. I keep hearing secondhand accounts of people going, "KEEP THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY MEDICARE/SOCIAL SECURITY!" I know liberals salivate at that sort of ignorance, which makes me think it's something of a fabrication. When I see signs that compare Obama to the Joker and Hitler, I have the nagging feeling it's all a ruse to make the protesters look bad.

Do you guys think this goes on? Where liberals show up to these demonstrations -- tea party rallies, town hall meetings, etc -- and hold up these crazy, nonsensical signs and spout insane chants? I do.
:lol: So it's your theory that 99% of the tea partiers, the crazies holding up the signs, are liberals?

Awesome!

Are there bone-heads among the protesters? Yes. Are there agents provacateurs among the protesters? Very likely. Are there flat out morons in any Democratic Party/left wing demonstration? Yes, about 99% of them.

of course there are provocateurs its standard operating procedure at all big demonstrations...no question about it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1-WTc1kow]YouTube - Stop SPP Protest - Union Leader stops provocateurs[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcF3TdkufY]YouTube - Savage: Warning to Tea Party Attendees - Beware of Gov't Agents Provocateurs![/ame]

I've said it once and I'll say it again. It's easy to be for personal responsibility when you're not held responsible for anything you do.

Liberals love a good protest, wash up the old tie dyed, grab a doobie and their good to go!
Lets see, MSNBC sending out protesters to validate their dimwitted rants, hell yes!

I've said it once and I'll say it again. It's easy to be for personal responsibility when you're not held responsible for anything you do.

That;s nice.
Here's another one: It's easy to spin platitudes when no one can call you on them.

well then, maybe its time you were held responsible?

yeah man, that stuff happens, free speach is like that.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to understand the uninformed and inarticulate are well-represented all over the political spectrum?
Yes, even on your team.
Yup, I'm talking to you.

One would think this, wouldn't they?

But there are enough conservatards out there that they don't need liberals to make them look bad.

Plus, I don't think the liberals are clever enough to do so.

Actually there is a KIND of conspiracy going on, but I don't think it's like you imagine it to be.

What the media tends to do is LOOK FOR the most absurd and stupid protestors.

We see essantially the same behavior from the media when the lefties protest, too.

The media loves a good story, and they seem to love showing the American people the most radical and stupid protestors no matter whether the protestors are conservative or liberals.

you have to look for the videos made by the people who were there. forget what the so-called media puts out they are worthless to begin with.

Forum List

Back