Conspiracy section

JackDan

ooo-ooh that smell.
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego
Not long ago, when I fist joined USMB, I would come to the conspiracy section here to get a good read/laugh on aliens, ufos, comets, and overall doomsday stuff. Now it seems Terral has left, and thus is no longer satisfing my comedic appetite.

The conspiracy section is completely filled with birther / truther 911 / obama junk. These topics have been played out so many times, I think it is time to move on, and get back on the crazy weird stuff. like this thread, this one was a good laugh. Can we get more of this stuff? It would help my workday go by faster....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75981-invaded-by-an-off-planet-civilization.html

The conspiracy forum has become a trash forum where certain mods throw anything they don't like.

The conspiracy forum has become a trash forum where certain mods throw anything they don't like.

thats because they don't like these crap threads in the politics section, but really they should be in the romper room and not in here.

Not long ago, when I fist joined USMB, I would come to the conspiracy section here to get a good read/laugh on aliens, ufos, comets, and overall doomsday stuff. Now it seems Terral has left, and thus is no longer satisfing my comedic appetite.

The conspiracy section is completely filled with birther / truther 911 / obama junk. These topics have been played out so many times, I think it is time to move on, and get back on the crazy weird stuff. like this thread, this one was a good laugh. Can we get more of this stuff? It would help my workday go by faster....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/75981-invaded-by-an-off-planet-civilization.html

if you want delusional fantasy comedy try the usmb politics section

if you want delusional fantasy comedy try the usmb politics section

Yeah, this is only the delusional fantasy section. :lol:

I think you're right about that...there aren't any good conspiracy theories any longer; just politically motivated allegations spun in the guise of "just asking questions". For example, you'll seldom see any mention of Bill Clinton in reference to 9/11 when it was his budget (for just one example) that was funding the intelligence gathering apparatus for the previous 8 years. Somehow, Clinton is not thought to have any hand in the community's failure to connect the dots.

It should be renamed "political conspiracy". We know what happened on 9-11, we saw the planes hit the buildings. You would have to be a visitor from Mars or an escapee from a loony bin to think the Clinton administration conspired with the Bush administration to destroy the symbol of Capitalism in the free world. The 9-11 nanoscience conspiracy persists because the true believers want to make a political (mostly left wing) case out of it.

Forum List

Back