CEO Doug Vogt (Archive Index Systems) Says Obama Committed A Class B Felony In Hawaii

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This analysis is provided by Doug Vogt, an expert in document reproduction technologies. Vogt looks like he may have some da*ming evidence here. I would like to see others competent in this area of technology to refute Vogt and show him to be wrong. Vogt says the creation of this forgery of a public document constitutes a class B felony in Hawaii and multiple violations under U.S. Code section Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47,Sec.1028, and therefore an impeachable offense. Vogt owns Archive Index Systems which sells all types of document scanners worldwide and he also developed document imaging software (TheRepository). What he presents here is the most damming evidence against Obama and the creators of the document he released on April 27th. Please read his findings. This is bad for the president.

Legal proof that Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth is a forgery by Doug Vogt

See here his allegations against Obama and Hawaiis Dept of Health
Scribd

Doug B Vogts Overview:

Web Based Document Imaging with The Repository

I don't give a damn where he was born. It's too late now anyway.

What I found interesting was the obvious cut and pastes of letters that didn't match, colors that were different, spaces not spaced properly, and someone forgot to color in AROUND the letters and numbers with a brush of the same color (called smudge, in paint shop pro).
Taking a close up look, and purely for examination of it as a fellow graphic artist, in my humble opinion, it does not match. And I don't give a fuck what that means to Obama or lawsuits or anything else. Someone fucked up.

Forum List

Back